[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Second Teaser for Doctors Plays Up the OTP Romance Potential, Then and Now

Spoiler

okauisa1.jpg

The second teaser is out for the next SBS Mon-Tues drama Doctors, and so far the drama hasn’t actually shown any doctoring in either of the teasers unless you count pretty people wearing white doctor coats. This new teaser switches the tone and perspective, from reformed former high school gangster Hye Jung to her mentor Dr. Hong Ji Hong. While the first aimed for female empowerment, who doesn’t like a story about turning one’s life around and becoming a neurosurgeon, the second piles on the first crush romance.

Kim Rae Won does a walk down memory lane when he sees a snoozing Park Shin Hye, and it turns out he encountered her back when she was a high school student so theirs might be one of those formerly inappropriate crushes that have turned just fine with the passage of time. I’ll reserve judgment on the backstory but definitely love their present day adult chemistry and interactions, Kim Rae Won’s piercing intensity matching well to Park Shin Hye’s now grown up sophistication.

Spoiler

okoa.jpg

Source: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/06/second-teaser-for-doctors-plays-up-the-otp-romance-potential-then-and-now/

• Like 16

Guest myasally

This is the first time i ever repeat a drama teaser...... i always watch drama teaser but i totally replaying these teaser...Kim Rae Won look so hot and sharp and Park Shin Hye look so pretty and her skin is awesome...

On Monday, June 06, 2016 at 11:51 AM, NileRose said:

I think i'm in love  with kim rae won ...... I'm psh fan since 2010 ..... I remember last year in baeksang awards when i saw them i wished that they wil work together ..... I'm soo happy:tounge_wink:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Anyone who has Vapp gr8 news PSH will have an interview there tomor night...

Whoa!!! Shinhye has a channel on V App? Daebak!! I really want her to tell us about Doctors. Spoilers! Hahahahah :D

• Like 15

4 hours ago, myasally said:

This is the first time i ever repeat a drama teaser...... i always watch drama teaser but i totally replaying these teaser...Kim Rae Won look so hot and sharp and Park Shin Hye look so pretty and her skin is awesome...

Not you alone I am repeating both teaser I am waiting next week :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7

78531876.1.jpg

New still cuts for the upcoming SBS Monday and Tuesday drama "Doctors" are released today featuring Park Shin Hye.

This time, Shin Hye is not wearing her doctor's gown but school uniform instead which suggests that we can also anticipate Yoo Hye-Jung (Shin Hye) life story before she becomes a doctor.

Netizens think that Park Shin Hye is very eye-catching in school uniform especially the reverse charms she's giving off in the photo. In the first set, she gives off a rebellious aura like that of a school bully with her sharp gaze while on the other hand, she appears bubbly and bright flashing her smile.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" premieres on June 20 and also stars Kim Raewon, Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Gyun Sang. The plot is about the life struggles of Yoo Hye Jung's character from being a troublesome student to becoming a doctor.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2016/06/park-shin-hye-attracts-with-reversal.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 11

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye transform into sexy doctors for Doctor Crush

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Jun 07, 2016

8991422b-426d-4db0-ac79-5c5e8adbd9ee.jpg
Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye's new drama Doctor Crush (a.k.a. Doctors) is just around the corner, and in anticipation, the production team recently released character posters and descriptions of the cast, including Lee Sung Kyung (Cheese in the Trap) and Yoon Kyoon Sang!

Park Shin Hye plays a woman who was a troubled teen with a rough background. As a child, she lost her mother and had a bad relationship with her dad, so she became rebellious. She always got into fights, but was also an avid reader who wanted a better life. She later transforms into a professional neurosurgery fellow who is tough and cold on the outside, but wishes to do good with her new life.

.7eea5a80-a3f0-437a-94a3-9810e6fd5240.jpg

Kim Rae Won plays her sunbae in the neurosurgery department, who first met and mentored her when he was her high school biology teacher, helping her turn her life around.  When he was a young surgeon, he made a mistake that killed a patient, so he decided to teach high school biology instead. He met Park Shin Hye there, and they inspired each other. Thirteen years later, he is back at a hospital, and Park Shin Hye re-enters his life as a surgical fellow under him. 

b1eb79d5-8888-49bc-a528-00b26e449a8b.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung plays a beautiful and intelligent high school girl who has it all. She is used to being the star of the show, so when Park Shin Hye shows up, she can't handle losing to her. She vies for their biology teacher Kim Rae Won's attention, but he pays more attention to Park Shin Hye's character. Later, the two girls are reunited as rivals at the same hospital once again, where she decides to win no matter what this time. 

b3bef928-741d-46d5-89af-1afbe9e51165.jpg

Yoon Kyoon Sang is a chaebol heir who would rather be a surgeon than inherit the family company. Lee Sung Kyung's character has a crush on him, but he finds her boring and only has eyes for Park Shin Hye's character, as he is intrigued by her bad girl side. 

58dd1794-dad6-4c03-bae4-e97859558706.jpg

Doesn't the cast look great? I can't wait to see the drama unfold!

Doctor Crush will be coming to DramaFever on June 20. Add it to your queue now!

Source : DramaFever

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye is touched by her fans' gift to set of 'Doctors
By alim17 

park-shin-hye_1465315816_af_org.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye showed her gratitude for her fans who sent a coffee cart to the set of her drama 'Doctors'!

On June 6, she posted on Instagram, "Thank you for all of today.  Thanks to you, I was able to film refreshingly.  My fans are the best," and posted a collage of four pictures of herself enjoying the coffee from her fans.  
13312810_1288617621167207_74753701626156

Meanwhile her drama will begin airing on June 20.
Source : ALLKPOP

• Like 11

A new teaser video for upcoming drama “Doctors” was released

Su Jin Jung, June 7, 2016, 9:47 a.m.

A new teaser video for upcoming SBS TV drama “Doctors” was released Monday, igniting excitement among potential viewers. The teaser, just 51 seconds long, starts with protagonist Kim Rae-won’s narration. “You realize what you had was valuable only after you lose it. Back then, I didn’t know an ordinary life is the most precious,” he says, as Kim reminisces of Park Shin-hye in her school uniform during her high school days. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php-532.jpeg

“When I think of you, I am always reminded of the last time we met. I should have never let you go back then,” he said. In the next scene, Park, with her eyes closed, is sitting on a bench in her white doctor’s gown. Kim gently strokes her hair and Park opens her eyes and calls Kim “teacher.” Kim then holds Park’s hand. Park, who was surprised by Kim’s sudden gesture, tries to take her remove her hand, asking “are you crazy?”

“Let’s stay like this for 10 seconds. I have waited for 10 years,” Kim said. 

New TV drama “Doctors,” centering on gangster-turned-doctor Yoo Hye-jung, played by Park, and neurosurgeon Hong Ji-hong, played by Kim, is set to premiere on June 20.

source : 

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/a-new-teaser-video-for-upcoming-drama-doctors-was-released/

‘Doctors’ reveals still cuts of Park Shin Hye in school uniform!

Kyongeun Park, June 7, 2016, 9:38 a.m.

Upcoming SBS drama ‘Doctors’ has revealed some gorgeous behind-the-scenes stills of actress Park Shin Hye dressed in a school uniform! These pictures are a stark contrast from the last set of photos released of the starlet, who was previously seen sporting a doctor’s gown.

160607_parkshinhye_01.jpg

Park Shin Hye, who is normally known for her “good girl” roles, is seen looking a bit rebellious and oozes attitude in the released cuts. In addition, other photos also show the actress showcasing her million-dollar smile and bubbly personality.

‘Doctors’ is scheduled for a June 20th premiere and will also feature actors Kim Rae Won, Lee Sung Kyung, and Yoon Gyun Sang.
source:http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/doctors-reveals-still-cuts-of-park-shin-hye-in-school-uniform/

• Like 10

Hi everyone... So exciting with all the news, new teaser, and flood of articles.
Will catch up now.

2 hours ago, NileRose said:

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye transform into sexy doctors for Doctor Crush

Thank you for posting this article @NileRose chingu. I just saw it too.

I think it is super important to comment on the articles from both Soompi and DramaFever, in support of the drama and the cast members.

Why? Because both Viki and DramaFever has committed to license and sub the drama for us.

1. It is an opportunity to thank them for bringing us the drama.
2. It is an opportunity to show our support for the drama . i.e. in the DramaFever article click on "Awesome" button, or "Hot" or "Cute."
3. I think it will be great if people also comment on the article. Lets have lots of positive comments.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/kim-rae-won-and-park-shin-hye-transform-into-sexy-doctors-for-doctor-crush/

51 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

@thao_2512, hehe. sure looks like it... right?   But they were the first to license the drama in the beginning of May.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-is-hard-at-work-preparing-for-her-upcoming-drama-doctor-crush-/

I still suggest we comment on all the articles in support of the drama and our stars.

• Like 10

[Video] Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won's second teaser released for the Korean drama 'Doctors'

photo731451.jpg

Second teaser video released for the upcoming Korean drama "Doctors"

"Doctors" (2016)

Directed by Oh Choong-hwan

Written by Ha Myeong-hee

Network : SBS

With Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Kim Yeong-ae, Ji Soo,...

20 episode - Mon, Tue 22:00
Also known as "Doctor Crush"
Synopsis
A drama about the realism in the relationship between doctors and patients and the social prejudice of educational background and origin.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/06/20

• Like 13