[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Doctors Shinhye was trending real time #1 now on Daum.......and #1 on Nate too....

image_zpseusphitz.jpeg[/URL]

.........when they released her article about her role in Doctors....below....

via adepark

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

@noemi767 please don't quote the pics. Don't wanna get a red card now. Do we?

BTW did the translator messed up Ji hong's age? LOL it can't be 31.

Yes, it's our mistake. It is to be 40 years old. I'm sorry again we will fix all the mistakes and post it again later :) 

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, k_xs said:

Yes, it's our mistake. It is to be 40 years old. I'm sorry again we will fix all the mistakes and post it again later :) 

I was wondering the same thing, what did he not age?? Technically doesn't seem like he is, he is getting more manly and handsome with age. Reminds me of Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy from Grey's Anatomy 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I was wondering the same thing, what did he not age?? Technically doesn't seem like he is, he is getting more manly and handsome with age. Reminds me of Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy from Grey's Anatomy 

I thought i was the only rambling about KRW being Doctor's McDreamy ( andI DID a lot in the previous pages LOL)

• Like 10

Thank you all for all the goodies..   :)

Thank you for posting the translations of the plot and character descriptions, @maris1

Thank you, and thanks to PSH fans who did this work.

@NileRose, thank you for the poem. It reminds me of a poem that Kim Rae-Won recited in his drama with Ha Ji-Won (Beautiful Life)- from a Korean poet.

The poem begins at about 1.25 to 2:00 into this video. (I am just sad that the picture and sound quality in the video is not as good as the original) But the poem touches my heart and is fitting for our OTP too.

Spoiler

@inshara2000, you said it better than I did, friend.... Yes... This drama and the script are going to be Daebak!

@missminami, loving the new fan-art of PSY. Thank you for posting it.

5 hours ago, NileRose said:

Hahaha I love that scene I wished the translations will be soon :wub:

@NileRose. Me too. I was actually surprise, because I thought it was a melo, and then we saw so much laughter, so I really want to see it with translations.

Everyone's favorite little actress...

• Like 16

Promotional news of Doctors in Hong Kong

Spoiler

image_zpswngyfbbn.jpeg

image_zpsktt3t9sy.jpeg

Original source: https://hk.news.yahoo.com/doctors-破格演出-朴信惠變身女打仔-103000513.html#goldenGate

title: 'Doctors' exceptional performance, Park Shin Hye changes to martial arts girl

Having acted in famous dramas such as 'Heirs', 'Pinocchio', not only has she helped her male lead co-stars become hot stars, Park Shin Hye herself has reached dizzy heights of her career, she has recently started filming a new drama and is promoting it.

It is reported in her new drama 'Doctors', PSH will be acting as Yoo Hye-Jung a gangster who can't be helped, changes to become a doctor, is a determined individual, doesn't easily trust people, cheerful and tough girl.

on 31st, SBS released the first teaser of 'Doctors' which will be broadcast on Mondays and Tuesday's.

In the teaser Yoo Hye-jung (Park Shin Hye) goes to a nightclub and ends up in a fight. She manages to beat everyone up. Then, the camera angle changes, Yoo Hye-jung dressed as a doctor sitting under the warm sun, meets neurologist Hong Ji-hoon (Kim Rae Won) greeting her amicably, accompanied by PSH narration.  'Whatever wasn't taken care of in the past, will come back to plague you, whether it is grudges....or love'

• Like 16

4 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

@noemi767 please don't quote the pics. Don't wanna get a red card now. Do we?

BTW did the translator messed up Ji hong's age? LOL it can't be 31.

=) I should read the rules that've never read XD  I always read all the comments here but hardlyever I write something. Thank you =)

I can't wait for Doctors!!  :dizzy:

• Like 8

@noemi767 : Thank you for answering actually this question before the teaser released so I didn't know about her mother actually we need more about it how the father kill the mother :) welcome here :wub:
@maris1 : Thank you dear friend for answering and for characters description wow every one interest me to watch this drama I loved it .:wub:
@Agie : thank you for sharing the updates I am interested to the next teaser it will be the day after tomorrow :w00t:

@Tiggie2 ; Thank you dear friend for the translations I appreciate your hard working :wub:

• Like 10

8 hours ago, k_xs said:

Omo were you apart of the PSH fans doing those wonderful translation for us.  WELCOME!!!! and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!  mouse-girl-emoticon-34.gif?1292795473 mouse-girl-emoticon-53.gif?1292795478 One thing I noticed and laughed about is LSK character profile

Spoiler

image_zpsukptdy5e.jpeg

Maybe its my google translate that is different. The official SBS Doctors page translate it as "People do not change. How this b...itch gotta have a good year? I'm gonna break down. "  So I loved how you toned it down from "b...itch" to "bad girl".  mouse-girl-emoticon-54.gif?1292795478

@irilightThanks for the info on the new cast member Pyo Ye Jin.  It is her in MC.. gosh she played a real gossip queen in that drama. Hmmm dont tell me she'll be a gossip nurse but she did turn heads on MC.. the seductive Ah Ra. HAHAHA!

Spoiler

tumblr_o4p8jgVUct1r3hugwo1_400.giftumblr_o4p8jgVUct1r3hugwo3_400.giftumblr_o4p8jgVUct1r3hugwo4_400.gif cr lavenderbyun on tumblr

@Agie I love the scenery for the filming site. WOW how I wish I was that guy controlling that hovercraft to scout the area. Soooo beautiful and the aerial shot will be a highlight Im sure. One thing I love about kdramas is the cinematography which makes the dramas more beautiful to watch.

@maris1 the train station site is another filming site for Doctors..hehehe! brings me back to KMHM. 

@Nymeria289 WOW you want another OHY kiss in this drama too?? ME TOO!! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 I dunno if that is possible. PSH gives me the conservative vibe. Though her kiss with JGS in one of the CF's was just as HOT! I'll look forward to it. Hehehe let's pray the director will push for one embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

She's going to be bad richard simmons so she might as well go all the way too evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 Okie no more pervy thoughts leave it to director and the writersembarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129eGTRQTq.png cr PSH DC

• Like 14

Guest Agie

Picture of high school Hye Jung....waiting for the clearer pic....

CkFEaQ5UoAEVW6q.jpg

credit pic to the owner

.....and about the kiss scene between Hye Jung and Ji Hong.....I want that kiss initiate by Hye Jung (girl power here....ex gangster has a gut), because base on Ji Hong personality the kiss will never happen if we wait for Ji Hong to take initiative hehehehe

Well she actually does look like a school girl in that photo. Also it's different from the uniforms she wore in heirs and Pinocchio.

And about kiss, probably the first i want kiss the initiate b/w the leads in later episodes. Like when both of them are sure about what they want. The fact that they had a teacher-student relationship is not easy to ignore (IMO  tho). I actually want close up scenes more. 

• Like 11

Guest Agie

Probably I'm thinking too much...I notice that Ji Hong and Hye Jung background pics was in the park, there was tree and Yoon Do and Seo Won back ground pic was near the riverside....I'm curious was it depicted something? or is it just coincidence?CkFZD8jUoAAE89H.jpgCkFZD8iVAAA_8zq.jpg

Spoiler

CkFZD8iUoAAydb9.jpgCkFZEBJUgAA3Dra.jpg

credit pics to the owner