[Drama 2017] Man To Man 맨투맨

mysignisflower

Fans send creative messages to Park Hae-jin

Fans are sending creative messages to actor Park Hae-jin to cheer him on as he began filming for the upcoming JTBC drama “Man To Man” on Monday. 

Park’s agency, Mountain Movement Entertainment, released stills of the actor on his official site, which led to fans writing messages on coffee cups in support of the actor. 

A representative of Park’s agency said, “It started with Park Hae-jin’s Vietnamese fans, but it quickly spread to other countries. They have been sending very creative and colorful messages, which is really touching.”

In response, Park made a collage of the messages and thanked his fans for their love and support on his Weibo account. 

“Man to Man” stars Park as a former National Intelligence officer who serves as a bodyguard to a top star. The drama is set to air in the first half of 2017, but its official release date has not been confirmed.

source: Kpop Herald

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, RobinM said:

Is this a comedy, drama or a Rom com??

I do not know for sure, but I do not think so.

There is a synopsis on page 1. The writer is Kim Won-Suk who authored DOTS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Hae-Jin now filming in Hungary

CyqFiSIUkAAvCxO.jpg

source: Asianwiki

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Annyeong!! I'm waiting in great anticipation for this because of Pak Hae Jin of course :). Any news about when this will be aired?

I do not know the date.
But right now they tell us that the next JTBC drama is Solomon's Perjury (starting next weekend), followed by Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon (Jan), followed by The Package, followed by Man to Man.

While we are waiting, another call to everyone to please submit multiple title request forms - to both Viki and DramaFever.
Viki Does not even have a channel for it yet!

Viki

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

DramaFever

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform

More stills

MantoMan3.jpg

MantoMan2.jpg

MantoMan4.jpg

cr: Dramabeans

5 hours ago, irilight said:

I do not know the date.
But right now they tell us that the next JTBC drama is Solomon's Perjury (starting next weekend), followed by Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon (Jan), followed by The Package, followed by Man to Man.

Thank you ! Ooo looks like  a long wait then. I suppose it's 100% pre-produced right? I have been waiting to see another PHJ drama/ movie ...I have watched most including Far Away Love (torturing myself as he voice was dubbed in mandarin...oh for the love of PHJ :lol:)

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Thank you ! Ooo looks like  a long wait then. I suppose it's 100% pre-produced right? I have been waiting to see another PHJ drama/ movie ...I have watched most including Far Away Love (torturing myself as he voice was dubbed in mandarin...oh for the love of PHJ :lol:)

Yeah. It's a pre-produced drama. The Package also a pre-produced drama too. And jTBC will hold a contest to find best writer for a drama follow Man To Man.

55 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

Yeah. It's a pre-produced drama. The Package also a pre-produced drama too. And jTBC will hold a contest to find best writer for a drama follow Man To Man.

Thanks for info chingu . Looking forward to watching  

23 hours ago, IreneY said:

@irilight hey..thanks for the invites..berry long x come here dy..lol..

When will this drama official airs?

@IreneY, hey.. long time indeed.... Hi Puppy emoticon

They did not give us a date yet.

The next JTBC drama is Solomon's Perjury (starting next weekend), followed by Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon (Jan), followed by The Package, followed by Man to Man.

By the way,

Spoiler

I hope all Park Hae Jin's fans will watch him in the next episode of LDF 7 First Kisses.  (We already saw him at the end of today's episode)

Archived