[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Omo hes at this place drinking wearing the black shirt that hes endorsing for charity. Gd move LJS.

His arm flashes transparent ..crap what can this mean. richard simmons i hope somwhere down the road kc does t disappear as what we saw on sh 

He sits there n sigh

• Like 12

KC is sitting at the sofa watching the news

as he was opening the beer, he noticed his hand disappearing

atm, driving he keeps asking YJ and noticed that his left hand is disappearing

KC talks about her husband

it seemed YJ is still keeping her distance from KC

• Like 15

Sorry...it's lagging so I can't catch their conversation...

KC asking something about YJ husband...

the BTS pic...YJ and KC walking in the market...KC with black sweater and black hat. Picking clothes for YJ.

I feel like dejavu....before KC also pick clothes for her but in the boutique...not a market like now...

KC goes while YJ pay the dress, and hes back with ice cream. They're enjoying the ice cream now. Now KC ask her to try his ice cream because he said his ice cream is delicious.

• Like 14

Ohh they r at the market place as we see from fancam of their filming.

He picks a shirt for her? He looks at her with kindness n gratitude?

Aft screen unfrezes. Kc turns her ard n gives her an ice cream. I bet hj n js both love filimg this scene. Nothin beats ice cream during hot scorching summer

• Like 13

Wow he feeds her his icecream. Hey thats not what a stranger would do. Hes acting familiar with her. Perhaps he takes her as someone he can count on n trust?

Yj looks back at him quizzically? Her turn to b dumbfounded by him? Lol

Then he grabs her hand n leads her away. 

• Like 14

gee why he starts getting transparent now 0__0 Is it why YJ keeps herself away from her and she is already the main character??? just like KC & SH BEFORE?!?! AAAHHH

my net is super slow this week i regret downloading SIMS4 lol xD So thankful for recappers<333 May your net connection will be fastest :D 

• Like 13

We see DY bringing out some stuff in a box at the penthouse. He goes down and sees a listless SH. She looks miserable and she's drinking. They're all confused. The old bodyguard comes in and tells DY that someone was outside, YJ looking for KC? DY comes to to speak to her, she asks him where KC was and what happened. DY is all business and seems cold towards her. YJ looks sad and starts crying. She tells him how she pitied KC? DY hands her a note as to where to look for him? He sends her off with instructions.

SH sees them  and asks who she was but DY tells her it was hotel staff.

We see YJ riding a bus to some remote place, she gets off at a small bus station and waits. She sits by the curbside. Suddenly a car arrives and KC is behind the wheel (preview). He calls her name and says long time no see and tells her to get in. They drive off. 

KC now remembers a few things? We see him dreaming of his own drowning. We then see the scene when he was reading her note. She gave him instructions on what to do and how to administer meds to himself. He fixed himself up and even took out the bullet from his abdomen...cool. He then staples the wound.

We also see him listening again to the recording of the night he supposedly killed his family, he grew mad and threw the phone in anger. When KC emerged of from his room fully healed and walking, the door vanishes, he sees that. As he walks out of the building, he sees a different car and drives off. 

At another room, as KC was watching the news while drinking beer, he notices his hand to be disappearing. Back to the present in the car with YJ, his hands begin to disappear and he hides it from her. She tells him something and his hand reappears. They talk.

• Like 14