[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

so now MBC Weibo said there is a change , "W" teaser will be released soon but not next Monday.

what do u meaaannn by soonn mbccccc ?? respect ur first words :angry: :angry::angry:

what the?! 16iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji I got excited for nothing 33iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji ... I don't like the way they are teasing us... now I'll just believe they will release it on last week of June...and just let myself to be surprise...

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

what the?!  I got excited for nothing  ... I don't like the way they are teasing us... now I'll just believe they will release it on last week of June...and just let myself to be surprise...

yeh,,, it was really really mean of MBC :angry: & what do they men by soon ?? tomorrow ? next week ?? next moonthh :angry: 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

so now MBC Weibo said there is a change , "W" teaser will be released soon but not next Monday.

what do u meaaannn by soonn mbccccc ?? respect ur first words :angry: :angry::angry:

Mbc weibo reblogged its 1st weibo & said z date is changed, it will be soon but not on Monday 

Via: amy

wait wat.... I got all excited for nothing.... :bawling:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MBC!!! I really want MBC to promote this drama right now...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, VIP_Cake said:

wait wat.... I got all excited for nothing.... :bawling:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MBC!!! I really want MBC to promote this drama right now...

nd they didn't even say when exactlyy  they just threw soon at our faces :angry:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

MBC are saying that the fans are pestering their weibo with how other dramas are promoting a lot… 

Cr: hitoritabi

hahaha well I'm on their side 22 Funny pretend to be cool emoji gifs I understand them ..It's really hard to wait for a drama without any updates ...we are just lucky that our main OTP is popular so we kept seeing fanpics and fancams..

this is my advice ... keep pestering them guys until they got mad and finally release the trailer ...   022 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji

I guess there's many of us waiting for this drama...

• Like 5

Geez!just when i'm so excited to come here to post a comment cuz i just saw someone posted in FB that 1st teaser for W will be released on monday only to find out that MBC suddenly made some changes about the teaser released!what the heck! and when is that soon???!

03-5.gif 

they better released it sooner or else.......

giphy.gif

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

so does it mean it's possible that they'll released it in the next coming days..this coming monday but not next monday? thumbs-up-approval-from-crazy-guy-smiley

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

so does it mean it's possible that they'll released it in the next coming days..this coming monday but not next monday? thumbs-up-approval-from-crazy-guy-smiley

i think it means it ll be few days after next mondayy otherwise they would v indicated when exactly...well i heard that mbc is really bad in the promoting thingy :angry: nd seems it's true... look at the other 2 channels already released more than 2 teasers, 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

ikr!oh MBC when are you planning to start promoting?!  ..i'm kind of expecting when they said soon but not next monday i thought it'll be atleast in the coming next days but not later than next monday geez! 

jeeezz .. i just hope they know what they r doing 

• Like 3

@SORA1993 At lasssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :w00t::w00t: they gave us somethiiinnggg to shut us upppp :w00t: hahahahahahah happyy altho it's not a teaseerrrr, but that means they started promotinggg at lassttttt  :w00t::w00t: happyy dannceeee

POWER OF RANTING 

Bigger Size: 

tumblr_o8j3loFWsD1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8j3loFWsD1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

[June 10.2016] “W-Two Worlds” still - LeeJongSuk

Source: Naver 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

OMG THEY STARTED RELEASING PICTURES??? YESSSSSS!!!

At least they are doing something to promote this drama!!! :D

Lee Jong Suk looks so cute in the first pictures and in the picture below it, he looks so hot :heart:

Yeehh do u see his arm & Chest ? hahahahahah:w00t: our boy has been working out 

5 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

wohooo!!! joy.gif this is it WORLDies!finally! MBC released some official W still cuts,next thing we know 1st teaser is already out!(i'm really having a feeling they'll  be realeasing it sooner:w00t:)

hahahahahhah.... i think next it ll be HHJ stills then the teaser .. and i m ok wz stills rn... at least they are giving us smthinngg :D 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahhah.... i think next it ll be HHJ stills then the teaser .. and i m ok wz stills rn... at least they are giving us smthinngg :D 

yeah hopefully..and something to be happy about this is an official stills not just some fan taken or Jong Suk/Hyo Joo staff taken:w00t:

• Like 4