[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Speaking about female human falling in love with a male fictional comic character.

The story kinda remind me of 80's music video "Take On Me" by A-ha

There's a remade K-pop Version "Take" sung by Seo InGuk which stars Seo JiSeob and Jeong SoMin in the music video.

I hope the drama goes well :)

• Like 3

On 6/6/2016 at 4:33 AM, Rania Zeid said:

where are they filmiinnngggggggg???? likeeee seriousslyyyyy we need somethinnnnnnnnn :angry:

And mbccccccc when r u goiinnnn to starttt proomotiiinngg huuuuuuuunnnnnn?? :angry:

I feel you!  11iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji but sadly all we can do right now is to wait and be satisfied for fanpics and fancams...huhuhu (cries a river) 36iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji...I just hope it will be worth the wait... I really want to see my newest OTP rocking the small screen... 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

anyway guys so let's finalize this :

character OTP name: KangJoo

fanbase name: WORLDies

OTP name: JongJoo 

any objection? or more suggestions? 

we still have 3 weeks to endure for the first trailer...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I feel you!   but sadly all we can do right now is to wait and be satisfied for fanpics and fancams...huhuhu (cries a river) ...I just hope it will be worth the wait... I really want to see my newest OTP rocking the small screen... 

hhhhhhhhh No objection from my side :D 

3 weeks is two much let it be only 2 :tears:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

i've no objection as well!:lol:

hmmm if the caption from IG post before is true that 1st teaser will be out at the end of this month so yeah we still have 3 weeks to endure !

9029104.gif

counting down the days...

D-43 to W: Two Worlds!

• Like 4

Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin, friends in battle

photo732187.jpg

"Today's friends become tomorrow's rivals"

(Skipping unrelated)...

Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk are up next. Lee Jong-suk stars in "W" and Kim Woo-bin stars in"Uncontrollably Fond" next.

These two are known to be good friends. They co-starred in the KBS 2TV drama "School 2013" and are of the same age. They became the leading actors of the 20s.

First, Lee Jong-suk's "W" is written by Song Jae-jeong from "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times". It is a suspenseful romantic drama which goes back and forth different dimensions between reality and fantasy.

Lee Jong-suk takes on the role of Kang-cheol, a former shooting national athlete and wealthy young man who succeeded in his bench business. He co-stars with Han Hyo-joo, a resident doctor. Their chemistry is much anticipated.

Kim Woo-bin stars in writer Lee Kyeong-hee's "Uncontrollably Fond". A man and a woman with a story reunite as a top star and documentary director.

Kim Woo-bin co-stars with Suzy. The drama is 100% pre-produced and every time a teaser or poster is released, they hit the mark.

Kim Woo-bin takes on the role of a top star named Sin Joon-yeong, a bad-tempered character which is expected to be the next Dok-go Jin.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-kim-woo-bin-friends-in-battle-95354.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

D-42 to W: Two Worlds!

• Like 4

"Uncontrollably Fond" VS "W" VS "Incarnation of Jealousy": Hot summer battle

photo731890.jpg

It is unpredictable. No one can know which is more superior. The three ground-wave dramas are battling against each other. They say a drama is a writer's art. Three dramas with tight scenarios and the best cast are competing against each other and it's going to be intense.

The greatest drama so far is the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" which ended in April. After that, dramas battled to be the best on the 10% range. "Lucky Romance" has taken its place and is running on top rank but the gap between it and the second ranking drama isn't that much.

(Skipping)...

KBS 2TV "Uncontrollably Fond" is coming out first on the 6th of July. MBC "W" is next on the 20th and SBS "Incarnation of Jealousy" comes out in August.

Writer Lee Kyeong-hee from "Uncontrollably Fond" has created hit dramas like "Sorry, I Love You", "A Love to Kill", "Thank You", "Nice Guy" and more. She collaborates with director Park Hyeon-seok from "The Princess' Man" and "Spy - Drama".

photo731892.jpg

"W" writer Song Jae-jeong created dramas like "Queen In-hyun's Man", "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times", "The Three Musketeers - Drama", "No One Can Stop Them" and "High Kick!". Director Jeong Dae-yoon from "She Was Pretty" takes the lead.

"Incarnation of Jelousy" writer Seo Sook-hyang is famous for "Pasta" and is working with Kong Hyo-jinfor the second time.

The main casts of the dramas are intense. Kim Woo-bin and Suzy star together in "Uncontrollably Fond".Lee Jong-suk, a trusted actor appears in "W" with Han Hyo-joo. Kong Hyo-jin appears in "Incarnation of Jealousy" with Kong Hyo-jin. Enough has been said to create more tension between the three dramas.

http://www.hancinema.net/uncontrollably-fond-vs-w-vs-incarnation-of-jealousy-hot-summer-battle-95299.html

D-42 to W: Two Worlds!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

Hyo Joo Pic from W filming:w00t:

those legs is really a killer!..wish there's a clearer shots:lol:

seems lot of scenes are being filmed at that bus stop, could it be that it' ll be the gate between two worlds?? 

• Like 3