[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I can't wait for the production team to release some teasers or even just stills. both W's rival shows have put out something to tantalize the viewers. It's time for W to entice viewers and let them know of its presence. Also, I can't wait to see if HHJ and LJS can have some sizzling chemistry.

thank you to those who shared the pictures. I've nothing to offer, just my eagerness and excitement for the drama! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Oops... blooper... keonryul2 sent a msg to me saying that he's not filming "W" :grimace:

hahaahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahaah well that's why when i saw that photo nd didn't saw "W" tag i wasn't sure so i didn't post it here :w00t:

@chiharuhime agreeeee they should start promoting soon veryyy soon 

• Like 2

@Rania Zeid Wanted just released a short teaser. It's intriguing. I don't want people to "forget" about W and only think about the other two dramas. Then again, sometimes hype can also work against you. Too much hype can downplay a drama's mystery element. I'm not even sure what I want now. Do I want more hype for W or less...? ha ha.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahaahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahaah well that's why when i saw that photo nd didn't saw "W" tag i wasn't sure so i didn't post it here :w00t:

@chiharuhime agreeeee they should start promoting soon veryyy soon 

@Rania Zeid Don't talk about it... I'm so embarrassed right now... where should I hide my face? :flushed: By the way, this guy is a friend of JS's friend, right? 

5 minutes ago, chiharuhime said:

@Rania Zeid Wanted just released a short teaser. It's intriguing. I don't want people to "forget" about W and only think about the other two dramas. Then again, sometimes hype can also work against you. Too much hype can downplay a drama's mystery element. I'm not even sure what I want now. Do I want more hype for W or less...? ha ha.

more hype is better since hopefully  it' ll be good drama :) 

6 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid Don't talk about it... I'm so embarrassed right now... where should I hide my face? :flushed: By the way, this guy is a friend of JS's friend, right? 

hahahahhahaahah don't be embarrased it happens :D 

seems so unless that guy isn't the same guy nd just  a look alike 

• Like 1

gHL2TUR.jpg

omo omo...see that...he's still looking at her during break20 Cute cartoon peach emoji gifs ... I can already feel the amazing chemistry between these two ...it's electrifying...my gawd... 24 Funny owl choir emoji gifs I swear I'm going to get crazy with these OTP...JongHyo couple is love  76 Funny gorilla emoji gifs to download

although I'was happy to see them together filming a teaser and even poster photoshoot...I still can't help but to wish to see them together filming a real scene in the drama...and I want to see some skinship... more skinship I mean...director nim pls. give us more skinship pls. ... Anyway this drama would go against Woo Bin's drama right?!... I don't want to choose but if I would really choose one drama that I want to have high ratings then it would be Two Worlds...sorry WBinnie I like you but I'm already sold to this pairing...  072 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[June 2. 2016] Leejongsuk’s Staff IG Update 

미우나 고우나   팀 이란다
우리의 아부지 오과장님과 대장님 동규는 어디가찌
#더블유 #w 

Cr:  starpjh

tumblr_o856biIWXw1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

Eng Trans: 

Whether you hate it or love it  , that’s a team
Our ‘dad’ Manager Oh and Team Leader Donggyu, together until forever
#double-u #w

Trans By: hitoritabi 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

And YAYYYYYYY!!! WE FINALLY GET TO SEE MORE HAN HYO JOO PICTURES!!! :D

They both looks so gorgeous!! :wub:

I can't wait to see the poster!!

Yeah!FINALLY!!!...

but why are they only spotted together when filming the teaser and shooting for Poster?!..how about giving us some pics of our OTP in one frame while filming their scenes of the drama?:rolleyes:

hmmmmm...i'm more anxious for the 1st teaser actually:D

2 hours ago, irenetan said:

Oops... blooper... keonryul2 sent a msg to me saying that he's not filming "W" :grimace:

hahaha!adding to your embarrassment:lol:...that's why i didn't hit the like button when i saw your post i was like who is this?is he part of W?:D

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahha yeh att lassttttt :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: can we see it now in moving motion like in fanvideooo 

yeah!hoping for some kind soul to share us a fan Vid/s from poster shooting if there's any..anyway so it's confirmed that Jong Suk is going to Baeksang tomorrow,hoping for Hyo Joo to attend too,she's nominated in best actress(movie) so she should attend(whether she wins it or not) for us to see our OTP again and hopefully slays the red carpet together!    

~~~Like This:D~~~

AMAs peace red carpet frankie grande

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah!hoping for some kind soul to share us a fan Vid/s from poster shooting if there's any..anyway so it's confirmed that Jong Suk is going to Baeksang tomorrow,hoping for Hyo Joo to attend too,she's nominated in best actress(movie) so she should attend(whether she wins it or not) for us to see our OTP again and hopefully slays the red carpet together!    

yeh hopee sooo that will bee awesome :D:wub:

@i.am.bugz.funny haahahahahahaa hope all ur wishes come true :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

Yeah!FINALLY!!!...

but why are they only spotted together when filming the teaser and shooting for Poster?!..how about giving us some pics of our OTP in one frame while filming their scenes of the drama?:rolleyes:

hmmmmm...i'm more anxious for the 1st teaser actually:D

hahaha!adding to your embarrassment:lol:...that's why i didn't hit the like button when i saw your post i was like who is this?is he part of W?:D

@chyantrils25 He's an actor who has been updating some "W" related stuffs; and it so happens that "W" is filming the prison scene so I thought he's also part of it... ahahaha... shouldn't have taken things for granted. :grimace: By the way, did I hear the word "red carpet"??? :w00t::w00t::w00t: I'll be at work the whole day tomorrow so in order not to distract myself, I'll try not to access the internet. Hopefully by the time I log into Soompi, our thread will be flooded with their pictures. :D

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@chyantrils25 He's an actor who has been updating some "W" related stuffs; and it so happens that "W" is filming the prison scene so I thought he's also part of it... ahahaha... shouldn't have taken things for granted. :grimace: By the way, did I hear the word "red carpet"??? :w00t::w00t::w00t: I'll be at work the whole day tomorrow so in order not to distract myself, I'll try not to access the internet. Hopefully by the time I log into Soompi, our thread will be flooded with their pictures. :D

oh i see...hehe it's ok it's kind of related anyway(A prison scene) so it wasn't totally off the mark:lol:

Yeah!anticipating for lots of photos from Baeksang tomorrow..since Jong Suk is already confirmed to attend so it's up to our girl Hyo Joo if she shows up tomorrow(no confirmation yet if she will attend) then we'll probably have photos of them (together?)

• Like 4