[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Friends Lee Jong Suk And Kim Woo Bin To Face Off In Ratings Battle

Friends today, rivals tomorrow?

Currently, Wednesday-Thursday dramas KBS’s “Master: God of Noodles,” SBS’s “Entertainer,” and MBC’s “Lucky Romance” are airing. Interestingly, Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Ryu Jun Yeol, and Hyeri ended up in dramas that would be competing each other for ratings.

Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung are good friends and have worked together before on KBS’s “Secret” and MBC’s “Kill Me, Heal Me.” Likewise, Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol acted together on “Reply 1988” and became friends.

It looks like the same thing is going to happen to Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin who are good friends. The actors previously worked together on “School 2013.” Both Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin became actors after modeling and are the same age.

Lee Jong Suk will be acting with Han Hyo Joo in “W” which will air after “Lucky Romance.” Similarly, Kim Woo Bin will be acting with Suzy in “Uncontrollably Fond” following “Master: God of Noodles.”

Lee Jong Suk’s “W” is written by Song Jae Jung who previously wrote “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel.” “W” is described as a romantic suspense melodrama that is set across different dimensions in Seoul, crossing between reality and virtual reality. Lee Jong Suk will portray Kang Chul who is a former Olympic gold medalist and self-made chaebol.

Kim Woo Bin’s “Uncontrollably Fond” will show the past and present love story between a top star and documentary PD. This drama has been pre-produced and has finished filming.

Which drama are you more interested in?

www.soompi.com/2016/06/08/friends-lee-jong-suk-and-kim-woo-bin-to-face-off-in-ratings-battle/

• Like 4

On 07/06/2016 at 11:43 PM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

anyway guys so let's finalize this :

character OTP name: KangJoo

fanbase name: WORLDies

OTP name: JongJoo 

any objection? or more suggestions? 

I'm fine with it. Sounds good and easy to remember! :blush: 

9 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Which drama are you more interested in?

LEE JONG SUK X HAN HYO JOO!!!

W-TWO WORLDS!!! pikachucheer.gif          pikachucheer.gif

W-TWO WORLDS!!!

10 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

seems lot of scenes are being filmed at that bus stop, could it be that it' ll be the gate between two worlds?? 

The last bts pic we had Han Hyo Joo was filming with Lee Si-eon (who is supposed to be a character in the reality world) at the bus stop. So either Kang Chul has entered Yeon Joo's world or as you suggested, the bus stop is a transition between (and exists in) the 2 worlds?? Initially I thought it's the rooftop... but seems they've moved on from there... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

I'm fine with it. Sounds good and easy to remember! :blush: 

W-TWO WORLDS!!!         

W-TWO WORLDS!!!

The last bts pic we had Han Hyo Joo was filming with Lee Si-eon (who is supposed to be a character in the reality world) at the bus stop. So either Kang Chul has entered Yeon Joo's world or as you suggested, the bus stop is a transition between (and exists in) the 2 worlds?? Initially I thought it's the rooftop... but seems they've moved on from there... :sweatingbullets:

:lol::lol::lol: offcoursee it's W-TWO WORLDS!!!

or maybe Yeon Joo entered Kang Chul's world like they say in the description , i think the bus stop exists in the 2 worlds ( her fathers created it in his comic book similar to the one he has maybe near his house) so it became the gate between the 2 worlds ( u know  cz it's what they have  in common ) 

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin Compete for Better Viewer Ratings

Paul Lee, June 8, 2016, 9:59 a.m.

060816_lee_jong_suk_kim_woo_bin_02.jpg

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin may be close friends, but that might all change with their newest starring dramas which are actually pitting them against one another! Lee Jong Suk is starring in the drama “W”, while Kim Woo Bin stars in the drama “Uncontrollably Fond”. The two stars are backed by talented cast members and are both expected to perform well.

Lee Jong Suk’s drama “W” is a suspenseful melodrama with a tinge of romance, with the setting being in both reality and virtual reality versions of Seoul. Lee Jong Suk plays the role of Kang Chul, a former Olympic gold medalist and self-made successful businessman.

Kim Woo Bin’s drama “Uncontrollably Fond” tells a love story of both past and present between a documentary PD and a famous star. Which drama do you think will do better? We’re excited to see the two top stars battle against each other for the title of best actor and drama!

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-and-kim-woo-bin-compete-for-better-viewer-ratings/

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nefariouskat said:

Out of curiosity, will majority of this drama be pre-produced? Seems like they have start filming so early in advance, or is that a norm for kdramas that are not entirely pre-produced?

yeh more of 50% of "W" will be preproduced , no not the norm , yet.. some are fully preproducing so it can be aired in china at the same time as korea cz of Chinese SARF u know , all dramas must be fully preproduced and approved b4 airing in china

they started early filming W so they can produce a good quality drama nd not rushed 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh more of 50% of "W" will be preproduced , no not the norm , yet.. some are fully preproducing so it can be aired in china at the same time as korea cz of Chinese SARF u know , all dramas must be fully preproduced and approved b4 airing in china

they started early filming W so they can produce a good quality drama nd not rushed 

That's good to know! This might allow our leads to have sufficient rest during the filming too!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

OMG!!! FIRST TEASER IS GOING TO BE RELEASED ON MONDAY?!??!! OMG YESSSS!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! :w00t:

FINALLY THEY ARE GOING TO PROMOTE 'W-TWO WORLDS'!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE TEASER OMG!!!! :D

yeeehhhh so we were predict right  the date of release nd that staff was wronnggg hahahahahaha :w00t: :w00t: 

• Like 4

Omo omo...am I really seeing things right?...a trailer on monday 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji ... that's a great news...  122 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji finally I'll be able to see my OTP... 012 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji Let's Party! fellow Worldies!  202 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emojigaaahhh!!! i'm so excited... 4 nights to go...   maybe fans got so impatient like us and they bombarded MBC site with messages... so they will release the trailer this early... good job to all Worldies...

PS: I think they should really start releasing teaser's now if they want to get the attention of viewers... their competitors have already released good trailers... as much as it hurts me that LJS will compete with Woo Binnie's first drama... I still want this drama to be first in ratings... =) 

• Like 6

so now MBC Weibo said there is a change , "W" teaser will be released soon but not next Monday.

what do u meaaannn by soonn mbccccc ?? respect ur first words :angry: :angry::angry:

Mbc weibo reblogged its 1st weibo & said z date is changed, it will be soon but not on Monday 

Via: amy

Ckf47cPXAAESmSd.jpg

• Like 4