[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

17 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

ohh now that you mention it i reeeally want to see them attending baeksang together!

someone please make it happen!! :w00t:

hmm i wonder if HHJ's fans in here know for sure if she s goin to attend or not ?

FanEdit By: LJSFansPhilippines

• Like 6

Uhm.. not to put high hopes but of course also hoping that hhj will attend so at least we can see our OTP together in one frame.. I've asked her korean fans and they said she is going but no official news from BH about it yet. Pray that she attends it though and that she wins Best Actress.. ^_^

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Uhm.. not to put high hopes but of course also hoping that hhj will attend so at least we can see our OTP together in one frame.. I've asked her korean fans and they said she is going but no official news from BH about it yet. Pray that she attends it though and that she wins Best Actress.. ^_^

maybe they are goin together to present an award ?? :D

cz we still dunno why suki is going since he hadn't any project for the last year nd a half , so he s not among the nominees :D 

but he won the drama popularity award at the Baeskang  last year so dunno 

• Like 7

HulkMovie2-Yell26fSM.gif

waaaahhhhh!!!! why instead of having Kang Chul and his love Yeon Joo....

we got this one?(Kang Chul and his Bodyguard!) Bromance!:lol:

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Set Of Upcoming Drama “W”

ahhhh!!! it's strange why we didn't got any glimpse of our OTP from the set since someone said that Jong Suk and Hyo Joo filmed together yesterday?(unless they took their scene inside:phew:)

and yeah!hoping to see our OTP at Baeksang!Please!....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, chyantrils25 said:

waaaahhhhh!!!! why instead of having Kang Chul and his love Yeon Joo....

we got this one?(Kang Chul and his Bodyguard!) Bromance!:lol:

ahhhh!!! it's strange why we didn't got any glimpse of our OTP from the set since someone said that Jong Suk and Hyo Joo filmed together yesterday?(unless they took their scene inside:phew:)

and yeah!hoping to see our OTP at Baeksang!Please!....

hahhahahahahaahahhahahaahhahahahahaha :lol::lol:

yeh hope of any fan pic or video of them togetherrr .... now counting on baeksang to see that 

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan share behind the scene photo for upcoming drama “W-Two Worlds”

May 31, 2016

tumblr_inline_o81p1eTZJe1sp3v51_540.png

Co-actors for upcoming MBC drama “W – Two Worlds” Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan uploaded photos of their behind the scenes shoot.

Both actors uploaded photos on their personal Instagram account. The photo uploaded by Lee Tae Hwan was him and Lee Jong Suk back hugging. He captioned it with “I’m not letting him go. #W #kangcheol #doyoon.”

While Lee Jong Suk also posted a photo with the caption caption, “Ah……… W……. !!!!!” The photo shows how the actor monitors himself for the filming.

tumblr_inline_o81p310KPR1sp3v51_540.png

Meanwhile, MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” will feature the chemistry of actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Han Hyo Joo and the pilot episode will be aired on July 20. 

Source: KpopFighting

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/05/31/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-tae-hwan-share-behind-the-scene-photo-for-upcoming-drama-w-two-worlds/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

i don't understand how Han hyo joo shooting like that & no pic for here :

comment in IG POST : 

Maybe she was filming indoors most of the time, or  in closed areas ..

• Like 6

damn!! Lee Jong Suk did a fight scene in the rain?? That sounds so epic!!! :D

I can't wait to watch that!!!

I'm really loving his character!! <3

I really hope that we will get to see Han Hyo Joo pictures soon!!! :D

• Like 6

using GT(caption) seems like the picture was taken from filming set wherein they had a catering(not sure though if the catering is part of the scene or just a catering for W Team) but based on the settings and how extravagant the catering is most probably it's part of the scene cuz that would be too extravagant if they're just have it as their normal catering food unless they're celebrating something while filming the particular scene :)

• Like 4