[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Latest update!

[!] W Episode 7&8 to be aired on Wed&Thurs

source: LeeJongSukWorld

wow that's good news chingu! @ilwoo_aein was there an announcement at the MBC W website? i don't want MBC toying with our feelings then cancelling at the last minute. :( hopefully there will be not Korean athletes scheduled in time for the airing of W so that our drama's ratings won't suffer.... and chingu, do i sense another addition to your siggy?

5 hours ago, sebnem said:

i wish when the drama ends they release  HQ photos of the covers on manhwa volumes *__* I would like to scan them and make my own W posters lol..i did this in past for Super Junior<3

Reveal hidden contents

aXJ222.jpgNk6rrg.jpgY42rrk.jpg

mEj114.jpgE3n55g.jpg

great idea, but what would be greater if they sell us copies of W webtoon series in english.  i would readily buy them!

@claudi4k1m @grinti @dramagirlslove welcome to the thread!

• Like 12

hiiiii

it has been  a while i wasn't here work work work 

have to admit love his wink style can we please have moreleaf4.gif

giphy.gifleaf11.gifgiphy.gifleaf15.gif

they should be rewarded as best couple of the year leaf17.gifleaf19.gifcant get enough they are so adorable much much LOVE

• Like 14

9 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

W airing schedule on naver

According to this, Ep 8 will be aired on 11 August. 

(Note: No more updates on official W website though.)

:blush:

tumblr_obkiy41HL51sh32sgo1_540.jpg

Cr:  amyhsk

Lol, guys thank you so much on all the updates. And super cute pics of our OTP on their first date! LOVE!:wub::wub::wub:

Though i don't trust naver info. Still waiting for MBC official statement regarding the postponing. If they ever plan on making one ofc.

Ready myself for one epi but deep down hoping for two. Though this hope is veeeery small.

I envy UF fans. They get to watch all two episodes without the broadcasting channel being afraid of drop in ratings. And they even have lower ratings then W.

But alas we are still in limbo.

Lol still can't get out of my funk this couple of days (and I even went and watched Me before You, which only made it worse.:sweatingbullets::tears:

I should go eat an ice-cream too.:) Like our Honey Couple do.:wub:

• Like 11

7 hours ago, dramagirlslove said:

So when Yeon Joo have kids, how is she gonna explain to her kids that she technically created them and their father?:lol:

Lol, you cracked me up with this one!

Weeeell, she did technically created their father. BUT the kids technically need participation of the both parties Lol it's still 50/50:P 

PAC is open!:D

7 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Latest update!

[!] W Episode 7&8 to be aired on Wed&Thurs

source: LeeJongSukWorld

7 hours ago, claudi4k1m said:

Hopefully the rating won't dropped due to Olympics.

Even if they drop we all know it's due to the Olympics instead of quality of the show and there are still so many episodes ahead for the ratings to get even higher. Olympics is only two weeks while the show has more than half of it to air.

7 hours ago, sebnem said:

i wish when the drama ends they release  HQ photos of the covers on manhwa volumes *__* I would like to scan them and make my own W posters lol.

You are reading my mind! I so want this covers in HQ.;)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Sorry I was sooo busy - my Son had his School Enrolement. So - what are the news now - will there be one or no Episode this Week????

i know some ppl here and there are noonafans but this is the first time to know someone as int' mommiefan (heheh cus my friend of friend's mother like JS too)  

so .. 

hello mommiefan :wub:

• Like 6

15 hours ago, juju84 said:

Lol, guys thank you so much on all the updates. And super cute pics of oyr OTP on their first date! LOVE!:wub::wub::wub:

Though i don't trust naver info. Still waiting for MBC official statement regarding the postponing. If they ever plan on ever making one ofc.

Ready myself for one epi but deep down hoping for two. Though this hope is veeeery small.

I envy UF fans. They get to watch all two episodes without the broadcasting chanel being afraid of drop in ratings. And they even have lower ratings then W.

But alas we a still in limbo.

Lol still can't get out of my funk this couple of days (and I even went and watched me before You, which only made it force.:sweatingbullets::tears:

I should go eat an ice-cream too.:) Like our Honey Couple do.:wub:

I just hope MBC please confirm faster because we want more people watch this week episode.I read everywhere thats episode just cancelled although we have say one episode for this week. 

Dont make audience confused..please 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

Missed these characters during last week's episodes, hope we can see So-Hee too this week.

Lol, is it bad if I say i don't miss SH at all.:P

But then again I want to see her start noticing a very cute bodyguard DY at her side.

@Rania Zeid, @ilwoo_aein, so it's already two sources that state  7-8 ep. are gonna be aired as planed. I feel like my mood is improving. Let's hope nothing's gonna change it. W Team Fighting!

KC's tough reputation is SO ruined now.

LOL I'm afaid to think what's Mad Dog's reaction is gonna be to this.

CpS-F_zUMAAYktn_zpsx7cbtlmp.jpg

YJ is better stay in W for awhile. At this rate the hooded man is gonna be least of her worries.:joy:

• Like 14

15 hours ago, shin.u said:

i know some ppl here and there are noonafans but this is the first time to know someone as int' mommiefan (heheh cus my friend of friend's mother like JS too)  

no offense but I just want to ask if you're a guy? It's so rare to see a guy here in soompi...'cause usually they don't like this kind of thing ... 

15 hours ago, shynaz said:

I just hope MBC please confirm faster because we want more people watch this week episode.I read everywhere thats episode just cancelled although we have say one episode for this week. 

I thought it's already confirmed that they will air 7 & 8 this week.... 

HOME > ENTERTAINMENT > MBC's 'W - Two Worlds' Episode 7 spoilers: Still image hints Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo marriage

MBC's 'W - Two Worlds' Episode 7 spoilers: Still image hints Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo marriage

Maolen E. | Aug 08, 2016 02:14 AM EDT

'W' is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong-Suk and Han Hyo-Joo.

Speculations are rife that Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo would get married in the upcoming episodes of the on-going fantasy drama. Recently, the drama buffs flocked to social media, claiming that show producers foreshadowed the marriage of the lead characters through a newspaper article with a headline, "J&Global's total market value is 1.8 trillion won."

The said newspaper shortly appeared amid "W's" episode 5, which aired on Aug. 3 with a national TV rating of 14.3 percent. According to the audience's statement, as cited by The Kpop Herald, a line from the corresponding article reads, "Oh Yeon Joo, who was a prime suspect for Kang's murder accident, turned out to be his wife."

"It has been revealed that the strongest suspect in the J&Global's representative Kang Chul's attempted murder case, Ms. Oh Yeon Joo, is actually the wife of representative Kang," the article reads. "Ms. Oh met Kang Chul in America last May and the two dated for six months before getting married."

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/149167/20160808/w-two-worlds-episode-7-spoilers-lee-jung-suk-han-hyo-joo.htm#ixzz4Gnlpyrcg

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

DY even seen YJ naked hahahahaha.....I wonder how KC will try to erase that memory from him

Lol, let's not forget that DY was the one who picked up her lingerie that day.:tounge_wink:
KC sure needs to have a man to man talk with him about it. First praise him on his great taste and then cut off his salary for admiring the view.:joy:

35 minutes ago, shynaz said:

That's what I want as well, chingu, that's what i want as well.

Just like @nonski, said, i don't like MBC playing with our feelings only to cancel episodes at the last minutes. that just be too cruel.

I feel my exicitment is boiling up and I'm afraid to be disapointed later. 

Let's hope for the best!

• Like 10