[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, serhine said:

We have the exact same favorites! (If those are your favorites.)

Anyway, is the episode 7 not airing next week? I thought that was confirmed? That we'll get 1 ep next week. T.T

Yup~!!! I also adore Prosecutor Princess, Personal Taste, Sungkunkwan Scandal, Wild Romance (no one agrees with me on this one :bawling: ), I need Romance 3 (I've watched it like 4 times), My Delightful Girl Chun-hyang, Coffee Prince and My Girl. And others. But these are the ones I've re-watched and don't get sick of :blush:. Twenty Again and Descendants of the Sun might get added as well....need to see if they can hold up in a re-watch.

...As a brief aside, this is my favorite scene in the entire I need Romance 3 drama. Possibly in any drama, ever. It kills me every time. It's not a squee scene, but it's so powerful, and I relate so strongly to it ^^;; hahaha. I love all the romance/tension/squee of W - it's quickly becoming of of my favorite dramas - but as a 30ish women who hasn't had a date in 7 years, who is working and trying and just losing hope in any kind of happily ever after...this drama, this scene - it just gets me every time. 

but....BACK TO W

I don't think it's certain that episodes are getting delayed yet, but it's very likely. I was in Korea one Olympics...it was insane, everyone was so hyped about it. So I'd be surprised if the W episodes WEREN'T delayed.

• Like 6

Wahhhh...JS N HJ spotted....finally spotted both of them....actually they not filming wedding scene....fans has ask the staff that poster the pic...the staff telling the fans...JS n HJ is filming a party event....so let's await for it...

• Like 16

Woah, that's crazy! Didn't know such a place exist in Korea. Well I guess it doesn't make sense for it to be a wedding scene since they are supposedly wedded. 
I hope next week's episode won't be cancelled.. but then again I wouldn't mind since I wanna take off for episode 7 and 8 but I'm too occupied next week. :confounded:

The struggle is real 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, jigee said:

@irenetan  - he is so cute but what is he doing LOL - thanks again, Irene, for bring smileys to our faces

@jigee Not sure... maybe he's trying to cheer us up knowing that we're upset over the news of "W" episodes being postponed. He look happy but the emoticon he posted in his Weibo is this =>  ☹️. So what does it signify?

006wu1Jfjw1f6l38t58nnj30k00my0uv.jpg

Cr: DC

Kang Chul Transport Card

• Like 10

Just now, irenetan said:

@jigee Not sure... maybe he's trying to cheer us up knowing that we're upset over the news of "W" episodes being postponed. He look happy but the emoticon he posted in his Weibo is this =>  ☹️. So what does it signify?

Yeah, what he did with him boom thingy does cheer me up and I guess the rest too - I noticed the emoticon -- just like W - he often give us mixed signal

2 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Cr: DC

Kang Chul Transport Card

We need one of those cards too -- for "teleporting" ....

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, jigee said:

Yeah, what he did with him boom thingy does cheer me up and I guess the rest too - I noticed the emoticon -- just like W - he often give us mixed signal

We need one of those cards too -- for "teleporting" ....

@jigee Yea... he always does that. You'll never know what's on his mind. When he's sad, he doesn't want to show it on his face cos he's afraid his fans would worry about him. 

de7e2a52jw1f6l52t9v9ej208c08cjs7.jpg

Cr: loz2碩HK製作

[Fan Art] Lee Jong Suk Weibo Update 07.08.16

• Like 11

1 minute ago, irenetan said:

@jigee Yea... he always does that. You'll never know what's on his mind. When he's sad, he doesn't want to show it on his face cos he's afraid his fans would worry about him. 

yea, read his interview in the WMag - wow! didn't think he is the "reserved" type .. btw @irenetan, am curious , who is that cutie in your pic profile?  :)

• Like 6