[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

8 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

Sorry for cutting your post @sakura2016:

Hide contents

Hide contents

I'm not saying that he'll be a dead body if he returns to the Real World, I was just saying that he could end up being at the morgue when he "teleports" (can we say that's what happens?) from the Webtoon. I'm just theorizing from what we learned with how YJ has traveled back and forth. She's transported at least 4 travels, with this last one we'll learn exactly when and where she leaves the RW in episode 7. I'm kinda sketchy as to what will happen if he does end up there. At the very least, perhaps it will be (a humorous situation for us and) shocking for the people at the morgue, or maybe no one will see him "arrive" and leave.

All I can say, is that from the point that KC left the Real World and went back to his Webtoon world, if we go back with the ideas of how YJ has traveled, he'll end up in the morgue, IF he returns to YJ's world after she disappears from their kitchen in episode 7's preview. Maybe when she's being attacked by the Black Hoodie Man, he'll save the day! Like I said, I'm just speculating. :crazy: I could be totally off. Lol

ah!! I see!! I'm sorry I didn't understand it well!! that's the shock he put me through with that bredge!! :P 

yes we can call it teleport!! and yes I think you're right if we go by the rule of teleortation that Yeon Joo went through then he will come back in the water near the bredge but WHY THE MORGUE?!!! HE'S NOT DEAD!! :crazy: *shaking* ahhhhhhhhhhhh why did he have to chose that way to go back to his world?!!...well he didn't really, he wanted to end his life which is worst and he woudn't really think about returning to Yeon Joo's world...BUT WE KNOW HE WILL AND HE'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! now we need someone to save him in the real world too when he gets back there again!! *pullingmyhair* 

still it can be done the way you said it but I think that to put him in a morgue they have to be sure that he's dead or else they'll just save him and get him to the hospital to make sure he's totally fine!! 

I would LOVE that!! after all we need someone to save the day and we only have Kang Cheol to do that!! :D 

• Like 4

@sakura2016 That was my first thought too when I heard YJ told her father that those dead body was not KC since he wore a ring and then saw those ep 7 preview showing KC and YJ had their wedding ring, it feels like my heart was stopped for a second.  If that theory turns out to be true, I will be dead, seriouslyyy... I'd cry a river if KC was the dead body whom can't be recognized since it's been over a month died in the river :bawling:  Oh my poor heart  T ______ T

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

ah!! I see!! I'm sorry I didn't understand it well!! that's the shock he put me through with that bredge!! :P 

yes we can call it teleport!! and yes I think you're right if we go by the rule of teleortation that Yeon Joo went through then he will come back in the water near the bredge but WHY THE MORGUE?!!! HE'S NOT DEAD!! :crazy: *shaking* ahhhhhhhhhhhh why did he have to chose that way to go back to his world?!!...well he didn't really, he wanted to end his life which is worst and he woudn't really think about returning to Yeon Joo's world...BUT WE KNOW HE WILL AND HE'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! now we need someone to save him in the real world too when he gets back there again!! *pullingmyhair* 

still it can be done the way you said it but I think that to put him in a morgue they have to be sure that he's dead or else they'll just save him and get him to the hospital to make sure he's totally fine!! 

I would LOVE that!! after all we need someone to save the day and we only have Kang Cheol to do that!! :D 

Spoiler

I say the morgue because the body that was recovered from the water with the ring on, may possibly be KC, but when he actually returns from Webtoon World, he wouldn't be dead. My theory has flaws, you see? Lol. I can't understand why they'd point out a dead body with a ring on. So there's more to be revealed. Guess we must wait and see.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, sunl0ver said:

That makes 3 of us ! The Oh!K translation was "several times" but it should be "met before" !
Perhaps someone who knows Korean can clarify.

yes!! I think so!! anyway if they met before they'll show us!! ;) 

32 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Tasty Guys mentioned Leejongsuk on their show

they used the caption "context/connection" JS said in w... which means, Min Kyung Jang ( the girl) shed tears w/o any reason as they were having spicy soup

Cr: DC + @Rainy9

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love that the drama/Lee Jong Seok left a great impression on people that they are mentioned in shows!! :D 

13 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

@sakura2016 That was my first thought too when I heard YJ told her father that those dead body was not KC since he wore a ring and then saw those ep 7 preview showing KC and YJ had their wedding ring, it feels like my heart was stopped for a second.  If that theory turns out to be true, I will be dead, seriouslyyy... I'd cry a river if KC was the dead body whom can't be recognized since it's been over a month died in the river :bawling:  Oh my poor heart  T ______ T

no I believe it won't turn out that way!! unless they are planning for us to do what the readers of W manhwa did to Seong Moo and his publisher!! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

Hide contents

I say the morgue because the body that was recovered from the water with the ring on, may possibly be KC, but when he actually returns from Webtoon World, he wouldn't be dead. My theory has flaws, you see? Lol. I can't understand why they'd point out a dead body with a ring on. So there's more to be revealed. Guess we must wait and see.

we're trying to find clues and answers and sure thing our theories will have its flaws but that the fun part!! :D 

yes we need to wait and see and they better not pull that on me or I'll hunt them to South Korea!!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Next week's episodes of MBC's 'W' drama possibly canceled

I knew it when Olympics happen!! I wonder why Korea doesn't have any sports channels to show the sports games ? It is always like that ,yes u can say it only happens once every 4 years but no.. if they had their baseball games they would also cancelled other variety show..plus other shows as well.. they doesn't have any consideration for fans at all.. they think their games will lure a lot of fans to watch their sports games >.<" enough of my ranting.. seriously this is such a pain to wait for another one more week because they were saying epi 7 and 8 contains interesting scenes then we can ever imagine?  

I guess for now I can only repeat epi 5 and 6 -  watch KC submerged in the water saved by the police and him feeling puzzled on why he is still alive while YJ returned to the prison with a smile for a week then...

But then I think Hyo Joo and Jong Suk can get to rest more and not rush into filming since they had completed few episodes earlier on.. anyone had any idea which episode they have already filmed?

• Like 7

Guest dominjoonssi

More random thoughts:

1) KC's suicide at Han River Bridge will probably be a recurring event throughout the series and his nightmares about drowning will be continuing. Nothing good ever happens every time that bridge appears. :confounded:

2) Nothing is coincidental. Lots of online theories about that dead body wearing a ring pulled from the Han River Bridge. Just hoping this does not elude to a future or past drowning of our favourite manhwa hero, defender of justice. I really hope the writer will not repeat what she did in Nine Times Time Travel.

3) So when the manhwa picks up again as a sequel, our OTP find themselves married. Actually if you re-watch EP1-4 with the context that KC and YJ are a married couple on the verge of divorce and trying to keep their marriage a secret, the whole string of events also make sense as well. In fact, for the other characters who are not privy to KC & YJ's conversations, it would explain the odd behaviours of our OTP.  Remember how bodyguard DY remarks how KC & YJ are acting like a couple, and KC always gives a vague reply?

4) Building on that, KC's universe will probably have a few major changes in settings/circumstances each time they re-boot the universe(probably 2-3 times until the end), which will provide the major twists or turns or heart attacks for our plot. Thank goodness YJ is a cardiologist and works in a hospital.

:wub: Many thanks to the chingus here for sharing all the love and info.

Guest norakim
40 minutes ago, snowy22 said:

I wonder why Korea doesn't have any sports channels to show the sports games ?

This question is always brought up whenever a sporting event happen and someone's favorite show gets cancelled, and it's always the same answer. Yes, Korea does have sports channels. All countries that have cable do. No, not everyone in Korea can afford cable. Not everyone has that luxury. Secondly, one can ask how come they don't put "W" on a drama channel? Korea has a lot of those too. Same answer. It's because not all Koreans can afford cable. The Olympics is also a ratings generator and so broadcast channels want to put it on free television. I don't know if you live in the USA, but the Olympics is on NBC and not on ESPN. Why? Because the general public can watch it. Cable  can not be afforded by everyone.

Also, Not everyone has the luxury of watching cable dramas on the internet. Not everyone in Korea can watch TvN and JTCB. Viki and Dramafever is not option for them. This could be same for the Olympics.       

SOOOO, about the BODY in the MORGUE...

I don't really understand how people related the ring in the preview to the ring in the morgue. T.T I think it's clear that there's no time traveling element in this drama. Time stops, sure. Time flashes forward, sure. But the characters directly move with time.

(2 months passes in the webtoon, 30 minutes passes in the real world. YJ returns to the real world AFTER those 30 minutes in the real world. 7 days passes in the webtoon. 30 minutes passes in the webtoon. YJ returns to the real world AFTER those 30 minutes in the real world.)

My point is, YJ doesn't return to a point in time that has already passed in the real world. YJ has never traveled back in time in the real world whenever she exits the webtoon. It's just that time moves differently for both worlds but it DOESN'T mean that just because 2 months/7 days passed in the webtoon and only 30 minutes in the real world, YJ has already traveled in time when she returns to the real world.

So I can't understand how the conclusion that the dead body wearing a ring in the morgue is married KC from the future came about. x.x like what? From WHAT future? The KC who jumped from the bridge and is floating in the Han River is already INSIDE the webtoon world with a time of its own and not, in any manner, related to the real world's future. If ever KC goes out into the real world again, it will NEVER be as a dead body in a morgue with YJ hovering over him because that time HAS ALREADY PASSED. He will come out in the present time, because that's what has always happened.

So please, join me in this thinking. Just because he's wearing a ring in the preview doesn't really mean he's automatically the guy in the morgue, right? RIGHT? Just please tell me I'm right. T.T KC, don't ever die. T.T

• Like 21

so here is Dramabeans' stuff thoughts about our GREAT drama W!! :D:wub:

DRAMA REACTIONS & REVIEWS

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

by DB Staff | August 6, 2016 | 31 Comments

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-11/

javabeans

W—Two Worlds: I have no idea where we’re headed, but I don’t care; the ride is exciting and unpredictable in the best of ways. I love how his very existence transcends time and space, but I love even more that it’s the regular ol’ heroine who seems to be the linchpin; I keep thinking she holds the ultimate power in this universe, and just needs to figure out what it is and how to use it. Probably. Maybe. What do I know? This show could change everything in the span of the next episode.

and this is the power of this drama over our thinking:

Uncontrollably Fond: I was juuuust starting to consider dropping this, but this week dug a claw in my heart and dragged me back in bleeding. Maybe the light, upbeat promos were the drama’s undoing, because rom-com cuteness isn’t actually the name of the game, and anyone expecting a cheery romance was in for a disappointment. But now we’re in heart-wrenching melodrama waters, and I’m drowning in delicious angst. Teeeeears. Also, Kim Woo-bin looks like he’s really dying onscreen and I want to jump in and save him, W-style. Can anybody draw a cure for cancer?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I couldn't stop laughing!! W-style is everywhere!! :lol:

dramallama

W—Two Worlds: This show frightens me a little and throws me into my own existential spiral. Everything feels unfamiliar because this show is breaking a lot of rules, but it’s executed with style. Basically, it’s my favorite rollercoaster ride: stressful, satisfying, and exhilarating.

SailorJumun

W—Two Worlds: I… This… I can’t… Ohhhmygod. What is this drama doing to my mind?? The writing has proven to be original and unpredictable, so as I start every new episode, there’s already an overwhelming amount of tension, even with scenes where Chul and Yeon-joo are just smiling and talking. I never know what bomb the writer’s going to throw next and I love it. More than that, I love how much discussion the show leaves out in the open. Should Yeon-joo care about Chul when he’s not even real? What if he is real? How is he real? It creates so much great conflict and I can’t wait to see how the Writer-nim handles their relationship. I love the two characters both individually and together (gosh, they’re so sweet together), so I’m ready for them to merge their two separate stories into one incredible love story.

chocolatte

W–Two Worlds: The only show I’m keeping up in real time so far, and it’s SO fun to watch. The story is what sucked me in, but I can’t ignore the beautiful work Lee Jong-seok is doing so far (those eyes! Those tears! Those trembling lips!).

don't remind me I'll cry again!! :tears: he was marvelous!! :heart: 

• Like 24

20 minutes ago, serhine said:

SOOOO, about the BODY in the MORGUE...

I don't really understand how people related the ring in the preview to the ring in the morgue. T.T I think it's clear that there's no time traveling element in this drama. Time stops, sure. Time flashes forward, sure. But the characters directly move with time.

(2 months passes in the webtoon, 30 minutes passes in the real world. YJ returns to the real world AFTER those 30 minutes in the real world. 7 days passes in the webtoon. 30 minutes passes in the webtoon. YJ returns to the real world AFTER those 30 minutes in the real world.)

My point is, YJ doesn't return to a point in time that has already passed in the real world. YJ has never traveled back in time in the real world whenever she exits the webtoon. It's just that time moves differently for both worlds but it DOESN'T mean that just because 2 months/7 days passed in the webtoon and only 30 minutes in the real world, YJ has already traveled in time when she returns to the real world.

So I can't understand how the conclusion that the dead body wearing a ring in the morgue is married KC from the future came about. x.x like what? From WHAT future? The KC who jumped from the bridge and is floating in the Han River is already INSIDE the webtoon world with a time of its own and not, in any manner, related to the real world's future. If ever KC goes out into the real world again, it will NEVER be as a dead body in a morgue with YJ hovering over him because that time HAS ALREADY PASSED. He will come out in the present time, because that's what has always happened.

So please, join me in this thinking. Just because he's wearing a ring in the preview doesn't really mean he's automatically the guy in the morgue, right? RIGHT? Just please tell me I'm right. T.T KC, don't ever die. T.T

RIGHT!!! I couldn't dream of puting it perfectly as you did!! well said!! :thumbsup:

no Kang Cheol won't die they saw the reaction of the manhwa's fans so they won't give us such an ending unles they want to have the same reaction Seong Moo and his publisher had!! :P plus writer-nim always had happy endings in her dramas (that I know of) so she won't change that in thi drama!!...hopefully!!

• Like 11

My first time joining soompi just bc of W.

don't  get me wrong, I'm a fan of korean drama.

Been watching a Lot of them like wanted, you are a gift, promise, beautiful gong shim, promise, women secret, signal,reply 1998, monster, Witch castle, etc etc but none as GOOD as this one.

Han hyo joo and Lee jong suk are just too cute together..We NEED to START PETITION FOR MBC to release BTS since they might cancel 2 episodes next week.:angry:

• Like 14