[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

there are so many theory i read lately about what happen next episode in W

there is nothing like this before in the drama or movie..

i think this W will make a huge success..

love lee jong suk even more

and i think i am fall in love with HHJ, she's so lovely and funny and cute

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Cr:  vivere-militare-est-1991

If she say it one more Time - I might be moved!

Oh yes - he is - we can see it so clearly !!!! KC lost to YJ!

@Mau_Cherry Yeah hes totally affected. Shes finally saying it with conviction. And partly during his rooftop conversation post kissing he said he saw her feelings and need not be coy.theres no better reason for saving him and decide he shouldnt die than love right. 

Theres alot of idea that "The end" change to " to be continued" cause of the hooded killer. I prefer to thk that YJ's will to save KC and let him live caused that change. The thought of him in the cold water ..

Her protectiveness of him has been a constant from the start, not even shooting at her dad can change that.furthermore OSM also confided in her that KC didnt shoot to kill.

tumblr_obeqs6tHIm1qedkp1o1_400.jpg

• Like 18

1 hour ago, pootygal said:

1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

I wonder what happens or what Chul/Yeon Joo actually say in this scene that makes her disappear back to her world. 

It is a theory mentioned before, that YJ cut her finger and started to bleed. Causing KC to be shocked/surprised. His shift in emotions may still be the determinating factor in YJ to disappear (being the end of another chapter)

If a gunshoot in W world doesnt harm her, can she bleed from a knife cut? But agree on the second part. As usual the end of a chapter hinges on KC's emotional state (unless there's somethin not revealed to us yet). All the more hard to control when he cares about her now.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@Mau_Cherry Yeah hes totally affected. Shes finally saying it with conviction. And partly during his rooftop conversation post kissing he said he saw her feelings and need not be coy.theres no better reason for saving him and decide he shouldnt die than love right. 

Theres alot of idea that "The end" change to " to be continued" cause of the hooded killer. I prefer to thk that YJ's will to save KC and let him live caused that change. The thought of him in the cold water ..

Her protectiveness of him has been a constant from the start, not even shooting at her dad can change that.furthermore OSM also confided in her that KC didnt shoot to kill.

You knew before I will be your meaning or not chingu? :D

Yes - I´m with you - and for me it is the other way around. The Moment her wish to rescue him brought her again near to him. - like it happend before.

But when the Story changed to contiunue - the evil continued too. Sorry - right now I don´t have better worlds to explain. I believe because she caused the Story to go on and becomes for a small time the only Lead - Ghost came to find her.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

If a gunshoot in W world doesnt harm her, can she bleed from a knife cut? But agree on the second part. As usual the end of a chapter hinges on KC's emotional state (unless there's somethin not revealed to us yet). All the more hard to control when he cares about her now.

We don´t know how long she was in the Web Toon World - maybe she becomes more and more Part of it - maybe it was like that the Moment she came back to him willingly to be the female Lead. So it can be that she was able to hurt in the W World from the Moment the Happy Prisioner was back in Jail. But they did not knew about it - and in that Scene they both found out that she is not safe anymore. KC must worry a lot. They both can be shocked.

• Like 13

Watch: Parody Reimagines Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo’s “W” Characters

Watch: Parody Reimagines Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo’s “W” Characters

What if Han Hyo Joo were the webtoon character instead of Lee Jong Suk?

A recent YouTube parody of popular drama “W” has been garnering attention. The parody features Han Hyo Joo’s Oh Yeon Joo as the webtoon protagonist instead of Lee Jong Suk’s Kang Cheol.

Titled as “W’s Spinoff,” the video introduces Han Hyo Joo’s titular character in her drama “Dong Yi” as Oh Yeon Joo in a webtoon. Using parts of “W” and “Dong Yi,” the parody video meshes the two dramas to create an alternate storyline.

Han Hyo Joo’s character lives in the Joseon Dynasty and becomes connected with Lee Jong Suk’s world. However, she faces a mysterious figure with a gun near the end of the video.

Check out the parody below (comes with English subtitles)!

“W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/05/watch-parody-reimagines-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joos-w-characters/

• Like 10

Mau_Cherry     22,921

• Mau_Cherry
  • Members
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 1 minute ago · 

14 minutes ago, sharreb said:

You knew before I will be your meaning or not chingu? :D

Yes - I´m with you - and for me it is the other way around. The Moment her wish to rescue him brought her again near to him. - like it happend before.

But when the Story changed to contiunue - the evil continued too. Sorry - right now I don´t have better worlds to explain. I believe because she caused the Story to go on and becomes for a small time the only Lead - Ghost came to find her.

@Mau_Cherry Ah i see what u mean. Very valid. She is the cause. And i like to thk that by ep7 she and KC are both co-main leads.

By the way the Ghost as you call him or it?.. Gives me chills everytime.. Like grimreaper. So scary.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Mau_Cherry     22,921

• Mau_Cherry
  • Members
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 1 minute ago · 

You knew before I will be your meaning or not chingu? :D

@Mau_Cherry Ah i see what u mean. Very valid. She is the cause. And i like to thk that by ep7 she and KC are both co-main leads.

By the way the Ghost as you call him or it?.. Gives me chills everytime.. Like grimreaper. So scary.

Exactly - I belive too that they both are the Main leads now. Ahhh I wish to see Mad Dogs Face when he read the next Episode. I wish to see him when it is cleary told in the WToon who is KC Woman. Lalalalaaaaa - he was wrong.

Ghost / The Faceless / Shadow - I still need the right word for myself - Ghost stands for Ghost in the System  - so right now I go with Ghost.

We still don´t know how YJ could get ot KC in the Past. And I can only give an Answer for that to myself connecting to my ideas - so nothing is valid for this. But i tend to believe this time she comes back - because she draw herself into it. That changed her Way of beeing in the Web Toon World too. That might be the REason too that she can be hurted now.

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Exactly - I belive too that they both are the Main leads now. Ahhh I wish to see Mad Dogs Face when he read the next Episode. I wish to see him when it is cleary told in the WToon who is KC Woman. Lalalalaaaaa - he was wrong.

Ghost / The Faceless / Shadow - I still need the right word for myself - Ghost stands for Ghost in the System  - so right now I go with Ghost.

We still don´t know how YJ could get ot KC in the Past. And I can only give an Answer for that to myself connecting to my ideas - so nothing is valid for this. But i tend to believe this time she comes back - because she draw herself into it. That changed her Way of beeing in the Web Toon World too. That might be the REason too that she can be hurted now.

I call the "ghost" He Who has not been Named :P

Or You know Who.. you know...as a tribute to Lord Voldemort... this guy seems like he doesn't have a nose either.. :P

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@sharreb

I explained this before, but the change must have happened when YJ consciously accepted her role as the manga's heroine and stepped back inside "W" to save KC. After becoming a fully-fledged member of that world, it seems that YJ can now be harmed and even die there.

• Like 9