[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Questions remains unsolved: 

- how did the hooded guy comes to the real and manga world ? 

- I wonder if they destroyed SM's tablet and KC world would stop ? Or continue rolling? 

- pretty surprised that YJ got dragged into the water all of sudden.. 

- is there anyway that YJ can control herself from going in and out of the manga world ? 

Theres too many questions in my head that I can't forget!!! 

cr to owner 

• Like 5

I'm mostly lurking around here, but can we just talk about THE SHE WAS PRETTY PARALLEL?

We had the editor of Most Magazine singing Oh Sole Mio and being annoying to the guy that's pretty old but somehow is still younger than Yeon Joo, Seung Moo's assistant. AND we also had the guy that worked in the office, Kim Poong Ho.

I FREAKED OUT (and I don't know if this has been said before, but I'm saying it now :OOO)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

Hello chingus! I thought I was loosing my mind during the last 15 mins of #6  I kept yelling at Yeon Joo "swim faster, you have to catch him" like a maniac. I just wanted to her grab Kang Chul's hand.  And to think this episode seemed rather slow:phew: I have some serious backreading to do and I can't wait to read everyone's take on our villain. He looks like a cross between Dr Doom and an old school cylon. That was such a surprise to see him on the bridge.  It's not good enough for Kang Chul to be dead. He wants to be the one to actually kill Kang Chul. 

@yren @dhia205 @Mau_Cherry I got Do Yoon too!

Should we make dy club?? :P

In that moment i unconsciously those my mouse... it's like 10cm away but couldn't reach it, so frustrating...

but more than Dr.Doom n angry KC, why i found OH papa more scary... especially when he drawing, you know like watching lunatic person plotting his bad plan.. he just looking normal last night at dinner scene.

• Like 5

We do know that YJ created KC..

BUt do you think she created him to be her boyfriend to begun with.. like you will fall for me, you will be my protector...and basically adorned him with looks and qualities that she wants in her bf.. and that is why in 10 years, KC never falls in love .. and falls for YJ or lets say is intrigues in first look itself.

:) . I hope blow your mind shouldn't be YJ is the creator of KC.. because we saw that from miles away..even before series started .. daddy is in for a rude shock in New Zealand

Q: If YJ gets pregnant, what would kids be? Would they disappear just like bullet and gun :P

Additionally what i find interesting is, that the reason webtoon did not end is.. :) the villain is there.. so besides kC, villain also crossed the world and is the only one who is active..

Does the villain also doubt the webtoon world and his own identity which is not there..and why he is brought face to face with KC all the time.. maybe the way KC is questioning,, so is the villain..

Or maybe the two most important characters of W are KC and the villain, 3rd wuld be KC's love interest.. 

But i find it very interesting as to why only villain survived along with KC

• Like 7

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W + Wanted

Spoiler

20160804_1470319319_81580800_1_99_201608

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-04%2Bat%2B7.00.5

tv Report - Naver: 'W', Han Hyo Joo is they key to Lee Jong Suk's life... second chapter begins 

1. [+11,018, -155] This episode's twist: Soo Bong's eyeglasses frames don't have lenses ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+7,409, -159] How am I supposed to wait another week.. the preview looks fun

3. [+7,375, -164] Wow... goosebumps.. I screamed when Yeon Joo got back in the manhwa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,834, -135] This drama is seriously entertaining.. can't wait another week ㅠㅠ

5. [+5,530, -157] This drama is a horror, it's actually scary ㅜㅜ

6. [+2,339, -37] The most shocking thing for me today is the faceless assailant. I cannot wait next week!

7. [+2,058, -32] Have you seen a drama as crazy as this? I got goosebumps when Oh Yeon Joo drowned deep into the water in the bathroom!!!Why do I feel like Oh Sung Mu and Kang Chul will join forces to catch the faceless figure. Ahhhh... .the writer and director are such geniuses

8. [+2,050, -30] Daebak... but that faceless figure, what is he exactly? So strange and scary

201608042251082410_1.jpg

Newsen - Nate: 'W', Lee Jong Seok is alive? Webtoon is back up again 

1. [+432, -2] I thought Yeon Joo was gonna disappear when Soo Bong said he'll make ramyun

2. [+354, -5] What's the identity of the murderer? It doesn't look like a person...And the webtoon publishing itself, how does that happen?.... I'm dying from curiosity

3. [+275, -3] There is no way you can predict what's gonna happen ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+45, -1] This drama just keeps getting better, it's popular and the ratings are climbing up fast ... It's going to be hard for other drama writers to satisfy viewers' rising expectations ㅠ

kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/spoilers-uncontrollably-fond-w-wanted_4.html

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple images
  • Like 19

36 minutes ago, zairrie said:

Ohhhhh....Anyone watched Gossip Girl? Remember when Blair and Chuck got married because Chuck was accused for killing his father? (It's been years so I don't remember why Blair would be called to testify btw.. haha)

Spousal testimonial privilege (also called spousal incompetency and spousal immunity) protects the individual holding the privilege from being called to testify by the prosecution against his/her spouse/the defendant. A minority of states apply testimonial privilege in both criminal and civil cases.

Maybe that's what they're trying to do in this case. I mean without Kang Chul's testimony, there wouldn't be enough evidence to convict Yeon joo. Not sure how South Korean justice system works so I don't know if they have that kind of law...

I do... I do....

Spoiler

Yes I remember that they were hurriedly married and everyone help them to distract the police about the wedding. Blake needed to testify because chuck said around that time he was with Blake which he's not blake arrive when chuck dad already thrown from the roof. 

• Like 3

Potential big spoiler/hint through speculation (W Two Worlds)

Enter at your own risk

I had goosebumps after reading about this…

Spoiler

In the next ep, it was revealed Kang Chul and Yeon Joo was already married, and then because they were thinking about getting a divorce, so that was why YJ left the rooftop without leaving a word. (Cr: DC)

A friend told me someone on PTT (Taiwanese forum) mentioned the fact that the dead body with a ring might be because Kang Chul was already married then…

Source: amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/148481397458/potential-big-spoilerhint-through-speculation-w

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Rania Zeid said:

Enter at your own risk

Hide contents

In the next ep, it was revealed Kang Chul and Yeon Joo was already married, and then because they were thinking about getting a divorce, so that was why YJ left the rooftop without leaving a word. (Cr: DC)

A friend told me someone on PTT (Taiwanese forum) mentioned the fact that the dead body with a ring might be because Kang Chul was already married then…

Source: amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/148481397458/potential-big-spoilerhint-through-speculation-w

Doesnt make sense that they would get Divvvorrr.... unless some big objections or obstacles between them. As for the wedding ring, actually I have that feeling when I watch the show ytd. 

Well, no one can anticipate or predict what would happen next..

• Like 11

@moomooz

I think YJ goes into the webtoon world when KC is calling for her..

1. KC desperately wanted someone to save him.. she got dragged in just as father got dragged in

2. KC was thinking about YJ all the time and how she asked him to wait before she could reveal the truth to him. She told him she would meet when he gets discharged. SO as soon as he got discharged, he must have been only thinking about her and 'summoned' her.. like really called for her..

3. from W's perspective, not much time elapsed when she dissapeared from the changing room to appearing again - post momentary shock, i think back in car...he must have again called for her..specially after that accident

4. Again he has fallen into the river.. and what would he be thinking at that point in time ... 

Maybe they will explain it better later.. but i truly think KC has to summon her to be there.. and as story progresses and she keeps getting involved, it would become more of focusing on where she wants to go and she will be there..

But definitely intrigued by the villain.. i hope the villain is also just as confused as KC.. poor guy is designed to kill KC and doesn't know why.. and he doesn't know what his identity is..i want a gf for the villain too :D 

• Like 7

From all the recap I read and all the comments I read ...... All of us seem very exciting that the drama setting back to KC universe..... So should we migrate to that world too..... It is crazy....not logic....unexplanable....yet very addicted.... Cool....beyond expectation....and surprisingly damn good.... 

• Like 3

One thing that I can think after watch episode 6 is HOW CAN I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT WEDNESDAY??!

So many questions in my head, mostly come with 'why'. Why the killer came out into real world? Why Yoon Jo being dragged again in toilet? Does the story run as main character want, which is Kang Chul and now Yoon jo can decide how the story goes too.

My little theory about the killer, I don't think he is the KC alter ego. He is just a character in manga that happen as antagonist. He has no face, no identity just a murderer. And my big question, why the target changes, why he attacks YJ not KC?

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Enter at your own risk

Reveal hidden contents

She did say something about ring in KC finger when she check the corpse and confirm it's not KC.... means she knew about the ring that we don't know about it (yet..)

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

@moomooz

I think YJ goes into the webtoon world when KC is calling for her..

1. KC desperately wanted someone to save him.. she got dragged in just as father got dragged in

2. KC was thinking about YJ all the time and how she asked him to wait before she could reveal the truth to him. She told him she would meet when he gets discharged. SO as soon as he got discharged, he must have been only thinking about her and 'summoned' her.. like really called for her..

3. from W's perspective, not much time elapsed when she dissapeared from the changing room to appearing again - post momentary shock, i think back in car...he must have again called for her..specially after that accident

4. Again he has fallen into the river.. and what would he be thinking at that point in time ... 

Maybe they will explain it better later.. but i truly think KC has to summon her to be there.. and as story progresses and she keeps getting involved, it would become more of focusing on where she wants to go and she will be there..

But definitely intrigued by the villain.. i hope the villain is also just as confused as KC.. poor guy is designed to kill KC and doesn't know why.. and he doesn't know what his identity is..i want a gf for the villain too :D 

Well, KC decided to commit suicide after he realized that he became a murderer rather than looking for his own murderer who killed his family.

not sure how the summon works but KC most likely didn't summon YJ to save him since the next preview, KC asked why YJ saved him. I guess it more leaning towards to YJ who wanted to save him even though he shot her dad but didn't kill him. We know that KC is a sharp shooter and if he really want to kill SM, he wouldn't have miss it in such a close range. 

2 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

She did say something about ring in KC finger when she check the corpse and confirm it's not KC.... means she knew about the ring that we don't know about it (yet..)

I don't think KC can stay in the real world because he would be drown in the sea.... I only can foresee that YJ would stay in his world. His world is better though ;)  

• Like 5

oh boy.. the theory of how the dead body wearing a ring is actually kang chul is giving me goosebumps.. now that i think about it, it actually didn't make much sense to insert that scene of them checking the dead body and for her to specifically mention that kang chul doesn't wear a ring. I really REALLY hope we are looking too deep into this and thinking too much 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Enter at your own risk

Hide contents

I'm a little confused but the point is....

Spoiler

that YJ and KC are telling the public/press that they're married so that legally, KC can get YJ out of prison. And they're also saying that they were in talks of divorce, hence why when the police/hotel manager came back up the rooftop to get YJ's statement, she was already gone. Since their marriage is secretive, KC and YJ didn't want anyone to know about it. 

Am I getting it right?

I don't understand the last part though. About the dead body. Is that from today's episode cause I haven't watched it with subs yet lol.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I do... I do....

Hide contents

Yes I remember that they were hurriedly married and everyone help them to distract the police about the wedding. Blake needed to testify because chuck said around that time he was with Blake which he's not blake arrive when chuck dad already thrown from the roof. 

Spoiler

I remember now!!!!... Totally loved the episodes when everyone works together as a team..:wub:

• Like 3