[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I'm DYING lmfao!! I'm really happy that Knetz and international viewers are both equally enjoying this drama! Really excited about the ratings now

hahahahahahahahahaha yehhhh hilarious they r must really luving it :lol::lol:

Kang Chul' name was Trending Topik at no 11 in INDONESIA

Cn5fWREVUAMO-L2.jpg

Cr:  ⓦ ⓣⓦⓞ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓⓢ @mysunshine0206

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Anyone feel that dad's alcoholism might have something to do with it all? Or is he just swigging whiskey for the dramatization lol.

I have that feeling too! Every time Dad drinks and closes his eyes, it gets drawn by itself! 

• Like 4

They really are! I'm glad that the drama is actually more light-hearted than what I had expected (well, for now at least lol we all know we're in for some angst when KC finds out he's not real) because it can appeal to more people that way, but it's also still able to retain that allure of mystery and curiosity for more. It's just a fun drama so far and it's true, time does go by really fast while watching it! haha

• Like 6

Netizens for ‘W’ Ep2

‘W’ Lee Jong Suk♥Han Hyo Joo kiss, the crazy people of this area 'chemi couple’ is born

Comments: 1572

(+4350, -260) Wow the drama is really crazy!!  I didn’t even know that how time flew by… the whole hour went by like that… T_T Lee Jong Suk is so handsome and Han Hyo Joo is so beautiful, the casting is perfect and it’s just so good it’s crazy

(+3831, -180) This drama is crazy, f*cking entertaining

(+3724, -182) It’s the first time for me to feel like this, really T_T Just so refreshing and fun, everything from the writer to the acting to the direction is awesome. Lee Jong Suk is so handsome

(+3088, -167) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is really my life’s drama kya

(+2881, -165) today was really legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(+903, -44) You really can’t guess where this drama would go

(+872, -44) It ended in less than 10 minutes… perhaps I went into that world too…? keke

(+822, -36) I’ve never seen something like this on public broadcast……!

(+827, -45) Who are you? Kyaa

(+789, -40) I love you, writer-nim, it is so fun to watch

(+780, -45) Without lying, this drama is really legendary

~*~*~*~*~

‘W’ Han Hyo Joo saves Lee Jong Suk… second ‘docking between two worlds’ is a success

Comments: 1119

(+3232, -104) Wow this drama is really fresh (thumbs up) This is the first time I’ve felt like this

(+2725, -98) If the two of them really fall in love later on, Han Hyo Joo will have to choose between the real world and W’s world

(+2346, -97) Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk’s every word just appears in the manhwa like that ㅋㅋ goosebumps

(+2281, -110) It got the first place during real time which shows how interesting this drama is

(+2091, -79) As expected of the writer of ‘Nine’ T_T Really curious about how it’s going to develop from now on

(+653,-14)  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why do I have to get slapped after buying you clothes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+573, -23) The story is really refreshing and the special effects are well-done, so this drama is fun to watch!! It’s all good~~~

(+552, -25) This drama is so unique!!!! It’s just refreshing

(+531, -19) Originally in these kind of dramas, it would look really mediocre if the direction was not up to par, but when they did the cuts into the webtoon and when Yeonjoo entered Kang Chul’s world, the direction was so awesome T_T please let the ratings go up

Trans: hitoritabi

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

I have that feeling too! Every time Dad drinks and closes his eyes, it gets drawn by itself! 

And also I remember reading that he can only work when he's drunk!

• Like 4

On 7/20/2016 at 11:09 AM, Rania Zeid said:

Hashtag # Drama "W" is at nbr 2 in Korea twitter trends

Hashtags Drama “ WTwoWorlds ” is at nbr 3
leejongsuk at nbr 7 &  Hanhyojoo at nbr 8 in Korea twitter trends

Cr:HhjFans

What is the trending no 1? i can't read korea thats why..

• Like 4

THANK YOU THANK YOU @Rania Zeid and hitoritabi for translating!!!!!

YAHHHHHH FOR POSITIVE COMMENTS!!!!!

W WILL SURELY MOVE UP IN RATINGS TODAY!!!! IT REALLY IS A HIT!!!!

IM SO EXCITED YALL!!!! Can you tell?

W is so good I'm supposed to be studying and yet I'm thinking about that kiss lol it was sooo cute!!!! 

Hopefully Viki can have a good amount of it subbed by the time I go home!

• Like 5

So how long does it usually take until they release the first song from the OST? Because I really want to listen to JJY's song in full lol.

I keep getting the "aaaahhhh~~~~~ aahhh~~ ahhh~~ ahhhhhhh~~~ ahhh~" part stuck in my head lmao

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU @Rania Zeid and hitoritabi for translating!!!!!

YAHHHHHH FOR POSITIVE COMMENTS!!!!!

W WILL SURELY MOVE UP IN RATINGS TODAY!!!! IT REALLY IS A HIT!!!!

IM SO EXCITED YALL!!!! Can you tell?

W is so good I'm supposed to be studying and yet I'm thinking about that kiss lol it was sooo cute!!!! 

Hopefully Viki can have a good amount of it subbed by the time I go home!

yeh and the top comment has now +6 K upvotes :D

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000631864&rankingType=memo&rankingDate=20160722

• Like 6

Save me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so so so so !!!!!!! SOS hhhhhhhh Iam daying. Todays episode totally killed me. Oh my god!!!!!she slapped him to end the episode then kissed him Iam not okay. This story is so jjang!!!

Morever. Lee jongsuk!:heart::heart::heart:  Raiting are going to be raelly really high ladies and gentlemenB) I dont think I wasted time waiting for this drama whole spring)))

Fighting Everyone!!!

• Like 5

I really love the pace of this show. The transitions between the worlds is cool and seamless.

I wasn't expecting that ending. He noticed the effects of YJ's dad working and changed his own ending. The story is coming to life on it's own even without YJ's interference.

I agree with YJ it's unfair to let him die like that without avenging his family. I can see why it's difficult for her to seem him as a fictional character when she literally saved him from the brink of death. We don't know the reason or motive for the dad's behavior, but right now I'm glad YJ keeps saving him. So far, he really is a victim and to die in vain without finding out who and why the murderer did that to him and his family is just cruel. The murderer needs to be punished for his crimes even if it's another alternative universe/manhwa.

The dad is an interesting character. The writing [his suspicious behavior, his irrational hatred towards a fictional character he created, his long disappearances, and his bi-polar behavior] seems to suggest that he's the villain of the show as well as the real murder suspect, but I don't buy it. The dad's fear is real, he is genuinely freaked out about the situation and about KC in particular.  He seems like someone completely consumed by something he can't control and at the end of his rope. If the manhwa has been going on for 10 years and that means whatever/whoever he's been running away from has been tormenting him all these years, hence his desperation to end it all.

I can understand the fear, but to want to kill him and so brutally at that (stabbed to death, poisoned, hit by semi-truck) implies extreme hatred. The dad could easily let him find the suspect and then die in peace since that's KC's sole reason for living, which the dad created. Maybe we're wrong and the dad doesn't have as big as a role in the progression of KC's story as we think. Maybe their are other forces at play here and he's caught in the middle. Or the story has been writing itself for a while now? If YJ and her dad can travel between worlds then maybe others can too. Then maybe the real suspect is from the "real world. 

For two episodes the dad has been trying to kill him. It's like the dad not only wants to stop KC, but also punish him as well.  Maybe KC isn't as innocent as we think?  Or maybe the panel about his family's murder wrote itself and is he is convinced KC did actually do it? The possibilities are endless.

I love dramas that make me think lol. 

• Like 13

OMO MOMO MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what's happpening here!!!!!!  I'm litterly breathless!!!! I need some time to calm down!!!....

WHO ON EARTH IS DOIND THIS? WHO'S CONTROLLING THE MANHWA?!!!! I love him (whoever he is) for sure since he's helping my Kang Cheol but WOH IS HE?!! this time it's not only Yeo Joo saving him!!! we are seing someone toping Yeon Joo's father's drawing by creating the opening of Yeon Joo' entry to Kang Cheol's room in the hospital and then we and Kang Cheol saw the time/drawing stoped giving him the time to save himself!!! I'M DUING HERE!!! 

THIS DRAMA IS A PEICE OF ART!!! REALLY!! I'm so happy that I'm watching it and feel proud of the entire deam for creating such a drama!!!

AND THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY?????????

other than I'm TERRIFIED for my Kang Cheol, I'm swooning at the thought that we will see Lee Jong Seok in action!!! swoooooooooon :wub:

forgive me I'm just out of breath and right mind I'll be back after calming down to make a comprehensive post!!! :w00t:

• Like 8