[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

49 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I believe @AuroraRain said she will be doing a live updates on her Twitter (https://twitter.com/_AuroraRain_) :) 

I'll try to as well, if the live stream will be kind enough haha. 

Can't believe it's finally W-Day ! 

Here's our handsome bodyguard :) 

oh yes I remember she said that!! so thank you to her and to you in advance!! :)

I love him without seeing much of him in any teaser but the fact that he's my Kang Cheol's bodyguard and that he gave up Korea's best martial arts athlete title only to protect him is enough for me to love him forever!!

38 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Never tried live-recapping cuz idk how to do so..:sweatingbullets:

Bet i will be too busy watching the live stream too.. haha

I tryed it (or did I do it?) before but that was crazy!!! I didn't know what to do, do I watch or write!! hhhhhhhhhhhh

I really admire and thankful to those who managed/will mange to give us live recaps!! :heart:

• Like 3

Haha I've never tried it either... At least not that I can remember... actually I think I tried it a few times when Brilliant Legacy was aired. It's kind of hard to recap when you don't understand Korean XD

I have two monitors so I'll have the stream on fullscreen on one and this thread on the other haha. 

Screen grab of the photos with Yeon Joo and her father

Gotta love the super fake looking backdrop and Yeon Joo having the same hairstyle from her high school graduation to med school :lol: 

• Like 8

@rori0711 i'm here... thanks for callin me out, nice to know you here too... 

gosh...another thread that moving so fast, i have to catch up 2 lighting speed forum, my head gonna dizzy back read all.. tonight is premier right?? can't wait see JS again, I really wanna live stream but I have go to the dentist. hope I still have a time :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

hello to everyone ... :blush:

the ever always late moi is here again ... this is to celebrate the first episode screening later of "W" ... fists pumping ... eyes bright ... chanting ... "W" fighting! ... sukkie fighting!! ... hyo joo fighting!! :yum:

truly doing all my prayers right now that the first episode will rate well .....

a big hug to my twin sis rania ... i'm here for the ride ... and truly truly dying with excitement!!

off to back read now ......

• Like 4

BB  Taehwan is included here! Yes, slay that bodyguard role!

Announcement!

W is licensed for VikiPass users living in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Oceania. Non-VikiPass users in those said regions will have a 21-day delay. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Haha I've never tried it either... At least not that I can remember... actually I think I tried it a few times when Brilliant Legacy was aired. It's kind of hard to recap when you don't understand Korean XD

I have two monitors so I'll have the stream on fullscreen on one and this thread on the other haha. 

Screen grab of the photos with Yeon Joo and her father

Gotta love the super fake looking backdrop and Yeon Joo having the same hairstyle from her high school graduation to med school :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhh even if I understand Korean 100%, live recaping would be a crazy situation cause I'd be torne between watching and writing and I'm not that fast to be able to do both!!!!

hhhhhhhhhhhh she said that she had to cut her hair to look younger at least one year to look by Lee Jong Seok's age as possible!! so she can't find another way to look younger than that in her high scool years!! 

17 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Guys a new making film of the poster is out :D

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/991562

OOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGG  !!!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

oh!!!! thank you so much!! off to watch!! :D 

• Like 4

@ohnoitscindy Yeessss ... a LOT of skinship!!! I wonder hoahow was it for when filming the kiss scenes !! 

By the way are we gonna have a short preview today or some stills for ep1 ?? Don't they usually release it?? And what about the ost !! Aah for someone who just got a 2 minute making film .. i appologize for being such a greedy person  :/ 

• Like 5

Haha I just thought it was funny that she's looked the same in the span of 8 years XD and the photo in her hospital ID shows Hyo Joo's old hairstyle when it was long and black with no bangs :P 

Ahhh subs will be up around 6 hours after the episode ends right? I'm so excited!! Will probably end up torrenting the episodes in full 1080p for repeat watching until they're uploaded on Viki.

@MarieJose: They seem so comfortable around each other! Hyo Joo just leans against him all casually when they're not taking any photos. Kissing scenes are probably going to be all shy and awkward haha. Do dramas usually get that kind of stuff released? Maybe in a few hours since there's still 12 more hours left.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

OMGGG they are so cute together! LJS takes care of Hyo Joo very well hahaha

So much skinship :3 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!! how he's fixing her hair, her leening on his chest!! they felt so confortable and natural around each other!!! I loved every second of this BTS!!! they were so lovely and cute together!! :wub:

but poor Lee Jong Seok had to part his legs to be on Han Hyo Joo's level for the photoshoot while she's on the chair!! and him dancing at the start of the video while the woman is trying to prepare him for the photshoot!! :lol:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, leianji said:

hello to everyone ... :blush:

the ever always late moi is here again ... this is to celebrate the first episode screening later of "W" ... fists pumping ... eyes bright ... chanting ... "W" fighting! ... sukkie fighting!! ... hyo joo fighting!! :yum:

truly doing all my prayers right now that the first episode will rate well .....

a big hug to my twin sis rania ... i'm here for the ride ... and truly truly dying with excitement!!

off to back read now ......

hi!! you came with full force!! I love your pirit!! :D

we all are, let's hope for the best!! ;)

21 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@ohnoitscindy Yeessss ... a LOT of skinship!!! I wonder hoahow was it for when filming the kiss scenes !! 

By the way are we gonna have a short preview today or some stills for ep1 ?? Don't they usually release it?? And what about the ost !! Aah for someone who just got a 2 minute making film .. i appologize for being such a greedy person  :/ 

I'm wondering about that too!! usually there is a written and video preview for the 1 episode!! but I don't know when they'll release them!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're all greedy don't worry!! ;) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I believe @AuroraRain said she will be doing a live updates on her Twitter (https://twitter.com/_AuroraRain_) :) 

I'll try to as well, if the live stream will be kind enough haha. 

Can't believe it's finally W-Day ! 

Here's our handsome bodyguard :) 

THANK YOU!!! Ill be sure to check it out if I can't get me live stream working

43 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Guys a new making film of the poster is out :D

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/991562

OOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGG  !!!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

THANK YOU! YES LITERALLY DIED! THEY ARE TO CUTE FOR WORDS! SKINSHIP TO THE MAX, WHICH MAKES ME GIDDY FOR WHAT THE DRAMA IS GOING TO BRING FOR OUR OTP :blush:

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Haha I just thought it was funny that she's looked the same in the span of 8 years XD and the photo in her hospital ID shows Hyo Joo's old hairstyle when it was long and black with no bangs :P 

Ahhh subs will be up around 6 hours after the episode ends right? I'm so excited!! Will probably end up torrenting the episodes in full 1080p for repeat watching until they're uploaded on Viki.

@MarieJose: They seem so comfortable around each other! Hyo Joo just leans against him all casually when they're not taking any photos. Kissing scenes are probably going to be all shy and awkward haha. Do dramas usually get that kind of stuff released? Maybe in a few hours since there's still 12 more hours left.

yes I think so, around 6-8 hours after the episode airing in Korea I believe!!

yes!! that leaning moment!!! swooooon!! :wub:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

hello inter Fans W 

For you :

thank you so much!!! :wub: Finally!!! Edit: I thought it's for the long trailer but it's of the lat taer we had!! :( 

let me repost it in bigger volume!! :D 

cr: withmbc

30 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

They are so cute!!!

that I'm melting!!! :wub:

@Mau_Cherry the long trailer english version is out!!! I reposted in this post!! :) Edit: I'm sorry I thought it'sfor the long trailer but it's for the last teaser we had!! :( 

• Like 3