[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

6 hours ago, ayleeannn said:

I think Nine: Nine times travelling was also a rather confusing drama (especially towards the end of its run), but it received heaps of positive responses and was highly acclaimed. This is something for the brains, and I am sure not everyone would shy away from that. I am confident that it will do well. Most of the dramas nowadays are getting popular although the plot is just meh. And W has about everything it could get. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will become the best drama this year. 

P.s: I'm Ann btw. It's nice getting to know all of you!

Hi Ann!! welcome to this thread and lts have a great fun and enjoy this drama all of us here!! :D

I agree with you and that's why it's risky since there is those who'd rather watch simple (even predictible) stories than more "complicated" stories!! but I believe that this drama will please everyone ince it has romance and comedy added to the thrill and suspence!! :D this is really full package drama!! :D

do you know how many good dramas were looked over while meh drama got better/high rating?!!! it's a shame but it happens but I will trust our drama to do well and get the praise and love it deserves!! :D 

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hi ann nd welcome here ^_^ .. yeh u r right but the thing is nine was aired on a cable channel that usually produce better quality dramas nd also has less viewers nbrs so u can't tell exactly how that drama wouldv had as ratings if it was shown on national tv.

but anyways i m trying to be optimistic nd anticipating tomorrow ^_^ 

you're right but I think they worked in this drama on aspects that will attract more audiences as it will air on a national tv like the romance and comedy unlike Nine where the all the focus was on the suspence/thrilling aspect!!

lets all stay optimistic and wish for the best!! ;) 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, an-naum said:

Drop by again..wow.. It really 200pages before the 1st week is over. Thank u for all the goodies (BTS,trailer, translation, press con etc etc). Love u olls all the way. It really make my day! 

Praying for great live streaming tomorrow nite. Hopefully nothing come between us. :P

that would be great!! :D

that's what I'm praying for (other than the drama turnes out as great as it looks and have all the love it deserves :D) , I hope I'll be able to watch it live streaming without my intenet runing my nerves more than they'll already be from the excitement!! :w00t:

6 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

kiss kiss kiss gif

cr: amyhsk tumblr

2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

as much as I'm anticipating this cene I'm anticipating your (and everyones) reaction after watching it!! :lol: 

• Like 7

Annyeong Worldies!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to W: Two Worlds' successful presscon yesterday!! and WoW! more than 25 pages since yesterday! Guys, you're all amazing :w00t: 

Cnn_J6wUIAARzls.jpg

credit as tagged

4 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@rori0711 I saw you lurking here... I remembered your username because I got shocked when you mentioned me in other thread... to greet me kamsahamnida... now I want to properly greet you here...that was my plan... join us too in spazzing...

thanks for the shout out @i.am.bugz.funny! returning the favor i see ;) how's Steffie, Caroline & Klaus?? btw :P          I mentioned you because I knew you're from this thread and i liked your ES+YD mv. ;) very nice and distracting siggie you've got there :D feels like wanna dance too..hahaha

i'm definitely joining you guys here. I can't let myself be deprived of Jongsuk's intense acting. 

Besides, i get to be with my friends from other threads @Rania Zeid @irenetan @myaShe @nonski @thea2410 @VIP_Cake @moomooz @dhia205 @parmma @pinocchioAsh @MarieJose and others. :wub: 

Hello to all HHJ lovers here as well.  I think HJ is one of the most accomplished actress of her generation. :wub: I'm so glad JS got the chance to work with her. Seeing all those fanarts, stills, interviews and now those kisses...these two are so gonna burn the screen:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yay! Today is the BIG day we've all been waiting for. :w00t: Tonight, we'll get to see the premiere of one of the most talked about drama, W. I'm positive it will be a runaway hit :) 

W Fighting!!! Kang Cheol & Yeon Joo Fighting!!!

• Like 11

Twenty eight hours until we see him again... technically less than 24...but mere mortals like me would need subtitles.. :(

I've been silent lurking here... my mum hasn't been well and she just had a surgery today... seeing Sukie's updates and pictures has been my saving grace for the past few weeks... Can't wait for tomorrow :heart:  finally the countdown is down to hours... :)

Happiness, thy name is Lee Jong Suk.. :D

Hwaitingggg W team! I'll be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed !! :)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

thank you for all the videos!! :D

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Staff of “W” stated, “Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo’s dramatic first encounter will leave the viewers breathless

The staff and the actors are working hard and sweating under the hot weather so please give lots of love.” #W

cr:  Lee Jong Suk Society @LJS_society 

I'm already breathless!! have mercy on me!!!...don't and keep it coming!! 

• Like 5

Just now, pinocchioAsh said:

Twenty eight hours until we see him again... technically less than 24...but mere mortals like me would need subtitles.. :(

I've been silent lurking here... my mum hasn't been well and she just had a surgery today... seeing Sukie's updates and pictures has been my saving grace for the past few weeks... Can't wait for tomorrow :heart:  finally the countdown is down to hours... :)

oh sorry to hear that hope ur mom is better now ? 

hope ur happiness will get bigger nd bigger tomorrow wz W ^_^ 

• Like 5

yeah it was me who said that you're not mistaken hehehehe...but I think some of you misunderstood me...I'm only talking for the first episode only not as a whole ... hehehe ...I said LR exits with 6.4 ratings so we don't know what will be the ratings for W's entrance...  I'm really expecting a single digit for the first episode... but if we get double digit for the pilot episode then it's more better...I'm confident W will have a high ratings just not the first episode...''''but we'll see...kekekekekkeke

I think that what matters the most for any dram's rating is that it keeps increasing all along the run of the drama better than having a high raiting for the 1st epiode only for it to drop later!! and I hope W's rating keeps in increesing and have a good raiting in the first episode too!! :D

5 hours ago, AuroraRain said:

Hey guys :)

Let the countdown begin... 1 day to go :phew::wub: Literally can't wait, excitement at its peak!

Can we talk about how amazing thier chemistry is and I've only just seen the previews ^_^

^ Aww moment and his smile in the end :wub:

^ How HOT is this KISS :wub::wub: HOTNESS OVERLOAD :heart:

^ AND we will get another KISS here ;):P

Just made a short MV, I hope you guys like it. For some reason it won't play on mobile phones so unfortunately you'll have to use your PCs/Laptops. And please watch in 720pHD because the video seems to mess up when its on 1080pHD :mellow:

Will be back with more GIFs and MVs once the show has begun :)

P.S. Will be doing live video updates on Twitter (if live link cooperates)... Just in case if anyone wants to follow the updates, my twitter is _AuroraRain_!

Adios until next time! :heart:

hi!!! 1st thing thank you so much for the MV it was reaaaaaaalyy beautiful!! and all those gifs and Kang Cheol's charming smile and the kiss!! :wub::wub::wub: 

I'll be waiting for your upcoming posts and thank you in advance for all the gifs and MVs!! :wub:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

@rori0711 welcome welcome again nd again hhhhh

thanks chingu! I will enjoy myself with all the backpages :crazy: 

24 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

hope your mom get well soon, Ash.

About subtitles, you will be amazed how fast the subbing team nowadays. not longer than 24 hrs it's in the tip of your hands ;)

• Like 5

WHEN SOO BONG BURST YEON JOO'S BUBBLES (FANMADE)

FOR FUN ONLY

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's a rude thing to say to your noona Soo Bong, right?!!! :lol:

WHO CAN RELATE WITH THIS?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thankfully I never sleeped like her!!!! :lol:

thank you for all the memes!!! :wub:

• Like 5

Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk vie for viewership

Angela Jung, July 19, 2016, 9:28 a.m.

Actor Lee Jong-suk and actor Kim Woo-bin, who have been best friends since they were featured in the teen drama “School 2013,” are being pitted against one another, as they star in shows that air during the same time slots

celebfriends_071816_01.jpeg

The upcoming MBC drama “W,” which features Lee, is slated to air every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. This overlaps with the time slot of the KBS drama “Uncontrollably Fond,” which is currently airing and stars Kim. 

Lee said in a press briefing on Tuesday that he almost appeared as a cameo in Kim’s drama.

“I was about to appear as a cameo in ‘Uncontrollably Fond’ at the request of Woo-bin. However, that became impossible as the running hours for ‘W’ were finalized.”

“Woo-bin and I will continue to support each other. We are more companions than rivals,” Lee said. 

“W” is a love story about a rookie female doctor (played by actress Han Hyo-joo) and the wealthy CEO (played by Lee) of Channel W, a broadcasting company.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/kim-woo-bin-and-lee-jong-suk-vie-for-viewership/

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk Offers To Do Volunteer Service If ‘W’ Has High Viewer Ratings

Ben Cho, July 19, 2016, 9:16 a.m.

In his recent press conference for his upcoming MBC drama ‘W’, Lee Jong Suk made a very special promise to his fans! The star first hesitated but then slowly said, "Before, they told me not to do this, but... Through 'W', I was able to do an MBC mini-drama for the first time ever. Also, it's my first production under my new agency. If I get over 20% viewer ratings, what do you think about all of the actors as well as the high-ranking executives of the production company and [the actors'] agencies doing volunteer service?"

071916_lee_jong_suk_01.jpg

Lee Jong Suk (born 14 September 1989) is a South Korean actor and model. He debuted in 2005 as a runway model, and is well known to be the youngest male model ever of the Seoul Collection program for Seoul Fashion Week. In 2013, Lee ranked respectively in fifth place according to a survey entitled 'Actors Who Lit Up 2013' by Gallup Korea, one of the most recognized awards in Korea for the entertainment industry.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-offers-to-do-volunteer-service-if-w-has-high-viewer-ratings/

• Like 7

@rori0711thank you for tagging me in your post...seeing the thread so alive is making me feel alive too!! Can't wait for tomorrow...

@MarieJose...thank you kiddo!! :) Just hours.... yayyyyyy and he'll be back..  àh...someone save my heart... especially with the kisses on their way... *hides face*

Seeing the promos killed me a thousand times already... plus the fact that she's a fan as crazy about him as us... :D hehehe... aissshhh... just a few more hours heart... :heart:

• Like 5