[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, nonski said:

don't worry about your English chingu. :) most of us here aren't native English speakers too.

yes, actually there is a slight difference because the the first scene with YJ in the hospital was actually seen around the mid-section of the the old preview.

@nonski thank you so much for clarifying this! I thought I got it wrong. And I'm grateful. Really! You're the best chingu! Actually it's my first time to be comforted this way. People around me always correct my grammar like I'm not a smarty richard simmons person because my English is not that good. Thank you! Really! It's from the bottom of my heart! And to all the people her in this forum who aren't native English speakers, I LOVE YOU ALL! :blush:

Back to the preview~~~

My heart dropped seeing it and now I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.

I can't wait for ep 14! I need affirmation that our beloved Yeonjoo will be able to survive.

Why is Wednesday not coming fast????:bawling:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, silentlydreaming1209 said:

@nonski thank you so much for clarifying this! I thought I got it wrong. And I'm grateful. Really! You're the best chingu! Actually it's my first time to be comforted this way. People around me always correct my grammar like I'm not a smarty richard simmons person because my English is not that good. Thank you! Really! It's from the bottom of my heart! And to all the people her in this forum who aren't native English speakers, I LOVE YOU ALL! :blush:

Back to the preview~~~

My heart dropped seeing it and now I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.

I can't wait for ep 14! I need affirmation that our beloved Yeonjoo will be able to survive.

Why is Wednesday not coming fast????:bawling:

you're welcome chingu and don't be daunted by the comments of others, they don't know you anyway.  just continue enjoying whichever forum you are in and the drama you love

as to the preview...

i am confident that YJ won't die... 

• Like 6

@Sakura2016 Yes it would be other option too

Anyway I just hope the obstacles won't get too long . The last episode is just finalized today?? Hope it would not be too rush :crazy: I thought the writer already finished all scripts, turned out it's not. We only have 3 episodes left, in my opinion Happy Ending for our OTP is a must. They've already suffered so much and lost their life in the journey. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, nonski said:

you're welcome chingu and don't be daunted by the comments of others, they don't know you anyway.  just continue enjoying whichever forum you are in and the drama you love

as to the preview...

i am confident that YJ won't die... 

@nonski arraseoyo chingu! Thank you!:wub: I also believe YJ won't die. It's not the happy ending KC wants.:) But W has so many variables my mind is so :dizzy:~~~

okay!!!!

Let us just believe on the power of KC and YJ :heart:!

Kang Chul and Yeonjoo needs a happy ending! Writer-nim! Please!

(Prayer circle for KC and YJ happy ending)

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, silentlydreaming1209 said:

@nonski arraseoyo chingu! Thank you!:wub: I also believe YJ won't die. It's not the happy ending KC wants.:) But W has so many variables my mind is so :dizzy:~~~

okay!!!!

hahaha yeah KC and YJ Hwaiting!!!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, jjongah4eva said:

I welcome whatever "new variable" writer nim make as long as it make a way for my beloved W couple Oh Yeon Joo and Kang Chul together and be happily ever after and no more variable after that OdxG77b.gif

My heart is ready for more angst or anything heart wrenching again for episode 14 judging from the preview and maybe episode 15 too.

Its okay, but after that hope writer nim can gave us the best of the best of W in the last episode 16 that can beat all that 15 episode.

Make us uezc5Qw.gif4lbCdsy.gifI5WBlm0.gifand 3OF6bTd.giffor Yeon Joo and Kang Chul happy ending.

I can't accept no Oh Yeon Joo without Kang Chul and no Kang Chul without Oh Yeon Joo

I really put my trust in this writer nim for making 'W' that is so out of this 'drama world', so i hope please don't make it sad or open ending oh Song Jae Jung writer nim and drama God I8dMOCo.gif

I'm with you chingu!! please, please, pleaaaaaaaaase!!...but don't kill me before reaching the happy ending with all the heartbreaks and pain!! I want to watch the happy ending by myself not in my ghost self!! 

• Like 3

Ah, the torture is finally coming to an end. Can't wait for tomorrow. :)

Before the new preview was released I was thinking that KC could drag YJ inside the manhwa, as there they could manipulate the situation. Guess I was somehow right on that part but how the tablet on HCH's office seems to be the answer to saving YJ is what is unclear to me at the moment. Like others have previously mentioned, I don't think drawing to manipulate the scenes in the manhwa while inside the manhwa would work. But it is possible that KC only needs the tablet to bring it to the real world for OSM to work on, as he smashed his.

As for the ending, while I personally prefer a happy ending for the OTP, I'd be open to other endings should writer-nim had something different in store for us, for as long as it can convince me that any other ending would be less justifiable and logical. I just hope that it won't be YJ actually dying and drawing her to be a character in the manhwa. That would be so wrong, I mean that's not even her at all, and I won't buy it. I might even go on Crazy Dog mode. LOL. Besides, I would like YJ to be on the receiving end for once, while remaining as a real person. Also, between YJ becoming a manhwa character and KC becoming a real human being, the latter is more satisfying.

It would be a bonus if SB gets the girl of his dreams too (SH). Poor boy needs someone who'll make his heart flutter after all that heartache (which literally ended up in a heart condition btw LOL). And Option 4 will be the icing to the cake of course (provided that we get a happy ending). :D

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, little bunny said:

@sakura2016 I'm more curious what would going to happen LOL, I understand what's happening but it's so tempting to try to figure out or to guess what's gonna happen in every episode. Watching W is like having a box of chocolate truffles and trying to figure out what flavor would you have for  the next bite. 

I LOVE how you puted!! YES!! W is the BEST multy flavored chocolate truffles EVER!!! YUMMY!!!

26 minutes ago, little bunny said:

@Sakura2016 Yes it would be other option too

Anyway I just hope the obstacles won't get too long . The last episode is just finalized today?? Hope it would not be too rush :crazy: I thought the writer already finished all scripts, turned out it's not. We only have 3 episodes left, in my opinion Happy Ending for our OTP is a must. They've already suffered so much and lost their life in the journey. 

I hope so too!! 

yes she finished it today, but that's fine they still have time and I can trust the entire team to keep on giving us a high quality episodes till the very end so don't worry chingu!! :D and our OTP will have their deserved happy ending, writer-nim won't reward us by crushing our hearts at the end and she won't be that mean like Seong Moo to give Kang Cheol a sad ending after all he suffered!! 

27 minutes ago, PaulaL said:

I just read that there's only 3 episodes left. It's been a long time since a drama passed so fast. The story is just too good to end so soon.

I made this last week. I hope you like it.

thank you chingu for the MV!! :wub: that was reeally good!! :wub: 

17 minutes ago, nonski said:
24 minutes ago, silentlydreaming1209 said:

okay!!!!

hahaha yeah KC and YJ Hwaiting!!!

*please Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo's happy ending* x 5437283682901

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ares2ares said:

I am totally new to soompi but having been hooked from the first episode of W and seen some bad reviews all over the web, I feel compelled to delurk and register as a new user. I just wanted to share my agreement here that W has the best mix to offer everyone - from sweet romance with swoon-worthy male lead and pretty female lead, to suspense thriller, to straight-out comedy (courtesy of our poor Soo-Bong) to even a thought-provoking philosophical discourse of existentialism. W daebak! And please give us our happy ending! Poor Yeon Joo has suffered enough for her love - we don't want to see her dead. A Yeon Joo drawn into existence in the W-world is no replacement for the real Yeon Joo. If souls are real, she would only be the embodiment of Yeon Joo, but she's not the real thing - so writer-nim, please don't go there!  

@ares2ares see, yourself, your own testimony itself is proof that W is in a league of it own. while viewership doesn't proof anything. even if it may not garner half of what international fandom crazes stirred for mega hit like awesome Descendant or swoonworthy My Love from Star.... but W did by itself spread to 4 corners of earth. and those who loved it, loved it ardently and do extraordinary things like yourself, unlurking. those like yourself does NOT loved it because of Lee Jungsok, but because of Kangchul, and loved Yeon Joo not because of Hyojoo, there's the diff. 
thanks for coming out into the light and stand as a witness.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I LOVE how you puted!! YES!! W is the BEST multy flavored chocolate truffles EVER!!! YUMMY!!!

I hope so too!! 

yes she finished it today, but that's fine they still have time and I can trust the entire team to keep on giving us a high quality episodes till the very end so don't worry chingu!! :D and our OTP will have their deserved happy ending, writer-nim won't reward us by crushing our hearts at the end and she won't be that mean like Seong Moo to give Kang Cheol a sad ending after all he suffered!! 

thank you chingu for the MV!! :wub: that was reeally good!! :wub: 

*please Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo's happy ending* x 5437283682901

Dear God, please grant Kangchul and Oh Yeonjoo live happily ever after together, never lost memories of each other, never turn inot any other personsality, never one die before the other, never stop loving each other, till credits roll.

• Like 7

Hmmm I found this interesting. I don't know if it's a spoiler or not, so, for the best, I will put it under the spoiler tag.

I think it's quite wonderful that just watching one drama/series can make you notice every single little thing in that drama/series and it makes you enjoying it even more. Oh man, I'm gonna miss this drama so freaking much once it's finished ;-;

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ares2ares said:

I didn't really read up on the rules here. But  so I took this from ilwoo_aein's post (about 2 posts earlier) - Two Worlds Ep 14 Text Preview Ep 14 She has died not long ago… Sung Moo who has found his face again recalls the real murder’s memory and searches for Yeon Joo, he gets to know the fact about Yeon Joo’s death through Kang Chul. On the other hand, in order to save Yeon Joo, Kang Chul tries to find the tablet and in the process he falls into Cheol Ho’s trap and faces the crisis of death… 

Upon reading this, I just want to scream! Yeon Joo can't be dead! If the above text is anything to go on, Kang Chul is operating under the hypothesis that since Yeon Joo has become a main character in the web toon, her fate can be reversed via the tablet. I'm terribly worried that thus revived, this Yeon Joo can only exist in the web toon world. If so, is she real or is she an artifact of the W-world? 

\Why can't our beloved Yeon Joo have her cake (Kang Chul's love) and eat it too? Will all the scenes she imagined come to pass? Or will they serve as lost imaginings of a doomed romance? Are we left to mourn our dead heroine? 

well I'll screeam too if they'll do that but they won't!! Yeon Joo will be saved, Kang Cheeol will be able to save her somehow, and I don't think it will be her losing her real person state and only remain a manhwa character!! she and Kang Cheol are both from real and manhwa world right now and that won't change, as I believe!! 

yes, let our Yeon Joo have her cake an eat it!! even the cake wants to be eaten!! :P 

10 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Staff IG Update

"W-Two Worlds" Script for Ep 16

:D Hihi... They use pink/ purple as the color for the last ep script. So what does this signify?

W WORLD?!! :wub: 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I Love this drama like I never did before!! :heart: 

24 minutes ago, Sice said:

Ah, the torture is finally coming to an end. Can't wait for tomorrow. :)

Before the new preview was released I was thinking that KC could drag YJ inside the manhwa, as there they could manipulate the situation. Guess I was somehow right on that part but how the tablet on HCH's office seems to be the answer to saving YJ is what is unclear to me at the moment. Like others have previously mentioned, I don't think drawing to manipulate the scenes in the manhwa while inside the manhwa would work. But it is possible that KC only needs the tablet to bring it to the real world for OSM to work on, as he smashed his.

As for the ending, while I personally prefer a happy ending for the OTP, I'd be open to other endings should writer-nim had something different in store for us, for as long as it can convince me that any other ending would be less justifiable and logical. I just hope that it won't be YJ actually dying and drawing her to be a character in the manhwa. That would be so wrong, I mean that's not even her at all, and I won't buy it. I might even go on Crazy Dog mode. LOL. Besides, I would like YJ to be on the receiving end for once, while remaining as a real person. Also, between YJ becoming a manhwa character and KC becoming a real human being, the latter is more satisfying.

It would be a bonus if SB gets the girl of his dreams too (SH). Poor boy needs someone who'll make his heart flutter after all that heartache (which literally ended up in a heart condition btw LOL). And Option 4 will be the icing to cake of course (provided that we get a happy ending). :D

I won't accept any ending than a happy one!! theey and we suffered enough!! I want and need to see them happy for all the pain we and they went through!! that's the only right and satisfying ending for me!! :bawling: 

I agree with you, Yeon Joo being drawn into the W world after dying in the real world won't be her being saved, it's another character with only her appearance that is having the happy ending that she didn't do or suffer anything to reach and have no relation or connection to Kang Cheol since she won't be Yeon Joo but a look alike of Yeon Joo and I don't and won't take that as a happy ending!! and don't think writer-nim would gp there!! she's waaaaaay better than that!! so we can trust her!! :) 

hhhhhhh there is many things I wish for for the happy ending and option 4 is in the head of the list!! :P 

• Like 7