[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Wow this is the first time looking at KC revealing 3 quarter hehe :) 

thinking of option 4 now ;) 

cr to owner 

wondering if we will get to see YJ solo BTS. I bet she will be dancing throughout the whole film set. 

teaser for tonight and looking forward to two days more! 

• Like 14

13 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@maryofbethany i totally understand and agree with you.i come to this forum to talk to you people because rest of the world doesnt understand me. I ship LJS AND HHJ too and i loved healer its what got me hooked to k dramas in the first place. Ur right in the future when there will be more scifi suspence kdramas this will definately be considered a classic but i dont think theyll ever be able to make a plot this again and call it unique W two worlds is a one of a kind kdrama and it ll always remain that way. I going confess that i watch k dramas for its romance because its so hard to find romance better than this else where. Asain drama have best romance period. No one can top that...

@taskdramafanatic
Worldiz, we're of the same kindred spirit here. a lot of people "un-lurked' during the airing of Healer that 2014Dec. Many signed up new accounts of Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.. just to read and chat about Healer... i saw the same phenomena that happened to Epic Drama like Healer, Descendant otS, and this W.
Many mentioned that they unlurked for W after many years of stayed passive readers. many decided to stop lurking and join in to chat, many noted that Sites like soompi are one of the First time they on to see, and the last thing they watched or read jsut before sleep... many risk exams prep, many colleagues backbitting, risk families or parental displeasures, just to spend more time drooling Chul. Pioneers of every new crazes, new 'wave' always start of with some controvsary, or debates, no matter how many fans. there are always haters.... i thought the world loved Healer by and large.. not true, during this year/ last yr diff drama awards, we heard some antiHealer gathered to slight Healer...
same with W. there will always be some nuts that will mock at W, or slight Yeonjoo.... but just like what "I Can Hear Your Voice" stamd out as the Classic Noona romance, W is a First and Pioneer in the new wave of Webtoon-3rd Dimenstion-supernatural genre that are done in very good taste while mixing it with layered romance. infact there are overloaded of 'time-travel' or "fake character turned alive' themes in hollywood dramas or movies, mostly are done either very lame just to throw in lots of romance, or its just scifi-centred....  its very easy to write Webtoon cartoon character turned alive or time travel stuff and churn out big cheesy silly romance, but to balanced it with elegant and witty and moving... W is in a league of her own .

• Like 17

am always obsessed with Quotations of Fav Lines in Drama:
found this site: WOW>
http://beatuscorner.com/w-two-worlds-quotes-and-narration/

W-Two Worlds Quotes and Narration

I think this girl holds the key to my life - Kang chul

I Trust you. That’s why I’m letting you go.… my instinct tells me. - KangChul

“That was the saddest scene… the Han River Bridge.  I cried as well at that time…. I was afraid Chul would really kill himself.”

“I am someone who wishes your life to have a happy ending” -Oh Yeon Joo-

It’s because this man said that I’m the key to his life. At that point, the main heroine of this comic changed from Yoon So Hee to Oh Yeon Joo”

“W is a heroic action thriller, why is it becoming like a romantic drama? This is making my heart flutter. ….
… Even hearing his voice makes my heart pound…” - Oh Yeon Joo

“if I hear it one more time, I might get swayed.”
- KangChul

I realized that he left his suicide note to you.  You became an important figure in the comic . Oh Sung moo

If you lost your goal in life. You can set up new goal in life.. don’t jump off a bridge and give up your life. How can you take revenge be your only goal in life?..... get me out in a fair way,I don’t want to be chased by the police every time I go to see you. - Oh Yeonjoo

… but there’s one good thing. I always felt that I was at a disadvantage, but I also read everything that was on your mind, you’d better not be coy - Kang Chul

I know it doesn’t make sense but I ended up sincerely loving you!” -Oh Yeon Joo-
“I was afraid I won’t be able to see you again” -Kang Chul-

“Nowadays my heart might be malfunctioning as I’m wavering too easily so stop doing things like crying or confessing if you want to stay with me for a long time” -Kang Chul-

"I do" “I promise you.” “Are you going somewhere?” - Oh Yeonjoo (completely submissive, selfless, sacrificial, even to writing him away to forget her )

Chul, are you doing well? Are you happy these days? I’m not, everyday for me is….. Oh Yeon joo.

He was gone after ONLY A DAY. He never even told me that he loves me, I did all the talks. - Oh Yeon Joo
“why did I get flustered? He doesn’t even recognize me.”

Is it you, Oh Yeonjoo shi, where are you? - Kangchul. (no longer who are you, but where are you?)

Thank you, for not forgetting me and missing me.”

"So this is what it feels? i see, i get it.... no comment." - Kang Chul.

“I’m her husband.” - Kangchul

(above, my own fav list.
the last one is my "the Sealed it" line.)

• Like 15

2 night's to go ... will they air 3 episodes this week?...sorry for asking I haven't do backreading nowadays

Dear Mr. Writer-nim

If it won't be a happy ending  W will be ruined ... I say to you writer-nim... really ruined... it started so strong to be honest but I'm a litle bit lost with how the story flow so a happy ending might still save the drama for negative reviews and all...so I hope you'll be smart to know that... 

Yours truly,

bugz.funny

I'm really expecting for a happy ending...happy ending juseyo!  13iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 11

13 hours ago, moomooz said:

Good night! Hope to see them posting one last couple picture after wrapping up.!

Cr to owner 

first time seeing this photograph. Not sure who took it ;) 

hope so too!! I'm sure they'll have a wrap up party so we will see them and will hav many picturs right?!! :D 

10 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

“W” Comments On Nerve-Wracking Preview For Coming Episode

W” has, once again, left us in shock after the unpredictable developments of the latest episode.

Episode 13 spoilers 

At the end of episode 13, which aired last week on September 1, Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) is shot by the villain (Kim Ui Sung) after being kidnapped, and in the following shootout between Kang Cheol (Lee Jong Suk) and the villain, the villain dies. Oh Yeon Joo is taken to the hospital, but remains in an unconscious state.

Although the preview for episode 14 shows the return of Oh Sung Moo (Kim Ui Sung) and his face, Oh Yeon Joo’s status is still uncertain, and when Oh Sung Moo asks Kang Cheol about her at the end of the preview, Kang Cheol says, “She’s dead.”

With what looks like a sad ending for Kang Cheol and Oh Yeon Joo for now, viewers have been left on the edges of their seats, wondering how the last three episodes of “W” will resolve the plot.

The “W” production staff said, “With the preview of Yeon Joo’s death, ‘W’ will be introduced with a new variable. Please look forward to Yeon Joo’s future in the drama.”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/04/w-comments-surprising-developments-latest-episode/

a new variable?!!   OMO!!! why am I terrified of what's to come and of this new variable!! pleaaaaaaase, can't we have a variable that will be helpful for our OTP without it's side effect that will distroy them and us couple minutes later?!! pleaaaaase!!! 

@i.am.bugz.funny no they will air two episodes this week likee usual and the last episode will be aired 14 september (Lee Jong Sok's birthday!! :D) and there is a talk about bradcasting a special episode on tuesday but no confirmation yet!! :) 

why are you lost chingu? is there things we can help you with to have a better anderstanding of what's happening?!! I'd love to help as much as I can!! :D and YES!!! GIVE US A HAPPY ENDING WRITER-NIM!!! you can't be as cruel as Seong Moo who did nothing but torturing Kang Cheol and giving him a painful life, you can do the same to him after giving him hope to have a happy ending and create a new family!! DON'T DO THIS TO HIM, YEON JOO AND US WRITER-NIM!!! :bawling: 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, alliamoon said:

Why do they have to stop when the good part begins. I think that he was going to get closer to HHJ... So not fair... We like them both on and off screen... Maybe MBC is teasing us now in order to give us the goodies on the W Special? But than again, it the actors or their agencies are not ok with revealing too much about how close they are than we are in for a long wait. But I want to think positive and expect some goodies after W is wrapt up. :D

When I saw this I was thinking "My first time seeing this and realizing that the camera man had it harder than LJS. I think the whole W team has done their best in giving us an amazing drama. The crew behind camera has had even more difficult times. They have to stay in the sunlight and in very warm conditions, or as they filmed after midnight, in cold weather. If HHJ was hungry me and LJS eate something, I'm sure that the crew behind the scenes was hungry too. I don't know if someone from the crew, or their family will ever read my post or this thread, but I just want to thank the whole crew for their hard work and for making sure that they do their best in order for us to keep enjoying W each week.

Thank you all, W cast and crew, you are doing a marvellous job! W crew and cast fighting!:heart:

I agree with you chingu!! the entire team did an admirable job!! a BIG thank to all of them for giving us such a great and unforgettable drama!!  W entire team Fighting!! :heart: 

10 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

W will have happy ending only then i can move on with my life. 'W will have happy ending' is the continous chant in my mind. If it doesnt the only way i'll recover is if han hyo joo and lee jong suk date and marry for real.

I dont know why some people dont understand w and its rules and variables but i understand everything perfectly fine. Am i too smart or watching every sort of supernatural and mystry centric tv series and movies are finally paying off. If people think w is complicated what about sherlock??!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're alternative happy ending is interesting chingu!! :lol: mine is Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo's happy ending and Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo finding their happiness with who ever their hearts chose!! :wub: 

I'm like you, I find myself understanding what's happening with no complications but I can understand that there is some peolpe who may not be like us only because not everyone's understanding ability is the same, not that they are not smart but they need more time and explinations to have a good understanding of the events, or they can get confused easelly and loose track of the flow when there is many things happening!! I think that the director and writer made a great job to make sure that the viewers won't feel lost in the story's flow and they keep reminding us and explaining to us every rule but still there is some who need more time and to rewatch the episodes to have a better understanding and that's fine!! I remember sometimes when I watch "Detective Conan" I feel myself out of the loop not bing able to understand what he's talking about, there is episodes when I end up looking at the screen with "you're too smart for me aren't you?!!" sigh!! :lol: but I still love it and watch it!! 

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@sakura2016 am glad someone did mentioned that scene where out of Chul's fury, he emptied all bullets rounds on Terrorist-Killer.. has it been another day where he suddenly confront Killer, he will not do be that dramatic. like the beanie recappers, i too felt that there are zero victory feels there. infact, nobody won. the Killer has no free-will, he was just a tool, chul knew twice, the first time he understand before he descend Han River that he was no meant to find the Killer at all, Dad told him, as if he wasted his love, missing the parents that weren't there before Vol.1 exist, and wasted his life hating the Killer which Dad never intend him to kill even when credits roll.
Now again, he knew pretty well, they are all pawns in the games, and nobody wins, even the drunk Writer himself, is not the Creator, he finally see beyond that when he talked to coma-Dad at his room. By then, i guess his hates for the Killer should be gone... what he needs to do, is just to end the whole 'joke', a very Lousy-written joke,(where only certain 'humans' were 'picked' to live to serve One Single Purpose, whether is it Sohee or Doyoon, or even Killer.). he aim to kill Killer, to stop the craze, the madness that spiral down, and will get more people killed if he don't. Just like you gotta kill a Mad untame Tiger that run loose from the jungle, its not that you hate the wild tiger, its just that there's nothing else you can do to save life.

same here, if its not because Killer sought his free will, and by his free will by his self realization, he learned to be cunning, and plot and out-witted him. even so, his anger towards Killer should be Not Personal, knowing it is NOT KILLER who shot his parents, at least it is DAD who 'shot' his parents by the writing the Killer shoot them purely because of jealousy of dad.

you can tell, after he empited all his rounds on Killer,  he paused a very short while, instead of immediately rush to save YJ. there's zero feel of victory there, he has no sparkle in his eyes, no relief and been 'released' from heightened burdens kinda of feels. in fact he only intended Han Chul-ho to kill Killer, he has never sought the sheer pleasure to killer his 'life-nemesis".

it is just the sight of Killer shot Yeonjoo, and having witnessed Yeonjoo dropped life-less in pool of blood, with screen freezes before that single drop of tear slided down. that sign just blown him up completely, still, i don't think there's hates towards Killer. i liked the 'man' behind Chul that recognised this.

the way I see it is that the psycho culprit had his free will a long time ago like Kang Cheol and he still didn't want to stop by his free will!! he knew that he is made with one purpose: to ruine Kang Cheol's life and eliminate his every family!! but instead of chosing to find a new purpose or at least fight back his made up set-up he was prfectly fine with keeping on following that set-up and even had the greed to eliminate Kang Cheol to become the new main lead of the manhwa himself instead of Kang Cheol!! if he was a toy at the start he became the master of himself at the end and all he did and all his murdring was out of his own free will!!

I believe that yes Kang Cheol had a better look and understanding of the character's around him and knew that the psycho culprit is after him and Yeon Joo because she's his family but still he saw that he wants to keep on following his set-up as somthing he wants to do not something he had to do and going after Yeon Joo and harming her was the last blow he can take before loosing all his rational thinking, it dosn't matter anymore for him why he's doing that all he can see is the person who took his family from him years ago and killed his father figure is now taking his new family away from him again and that's more traumatising than he can handle!! he lost his cool and rational thinking out of fear and pain and anger of losing Yeon Joo/his new family once again!! and that's the moment that traumatised him enough to mak him pull the trigger against him with no stop, he needed to make sure that he won't harm anyone and specially Yeon Joo ever again!! and the tear and painful look in his eyes is showing us the fact that he's no murderer, not even for revenge, but he lost himself at the moment out of witnessing Yeon Joo geetting harmed/his family about to bee taken awy from him again which is more than he can handle!! :heartbreak:  

• Like 6

Watch: “W” Shares Compilation Of Lee Jong Suk Clips From Script Reading To Filming Of Recent Episodes

Watch: “W” Shares Compilation Of Lee Jong Suk Clips From Script Reading To Filming Of Recent Episodes

The team behind MBC’s latest hit drama “W” has created a great compilation of behind-the-scenes clips of its male lead Lee Jong Suk, set to music from the show!

MBC describes the video as another version of the music video for Jung Joon Young’s song “Where Are U,” which was the first OST released by the show back in July.

The video begins with clips from “W”‘s script reading, before going on to reveal Lee Jong Suk behind the scenes of the photo shoot for the show’s promotional images.

We then get glimpses of Lee Jong Suk on set over the span of the filming of the episodes so far, including cute clips of him eating candy in a hospital bed, having fun practising for a boxing scene, rehearsing his long lines, joking with the staff, breaking out into song in between takes, and much more

• Like 10

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Pioneers of every new crazes, new 'wave' always start of with some controvsary, or debates, no matter how many fans. there are always haters.... i thought the world loved Healer by and large.. not true, during this year/ last yr diff drama awards, we heard some antiHealer gathered to slight Healer...
same with W. there will always be some nuts that will mock at W, or slight Yeonjoo.... but just like what "I Can Hear Your Voice" stamd out as the Classic Noona romance, W is a First and Pioneer in the new wave of Webtoon-3rd Dimenstion-supernatural genre that are done in very good taste while mixing it with layered romance. its very easy to write Webtoon cartoon character turned alive or time travel stuff and churn out big cheesy silly romance, but to make it arty and witty and moving... W is in a league of her own .

I found myself in your thoughts @maryofbethany. :)

My problem now, and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this, is that after dramas like Healer and W Two Worlds, I have aquired a different taste in Kdramas (and not only!). After you have a taste of something better you can't go back to something ordinary. I don't want to be mean or belittle other drams, other people's work because I get it - they work hard too and there are other types of dramas and many people who enjoy watching them. I know that it's a big world out there and there's room for everyone so I don't, or at least I try not to be judgemental, but I really like a drama that makes me think, that makes me wonder, that takes me out of my confort zone. I can't watch predictable dramas anymore. 

W has set a high bar for me and I like it. After two years I was still wondering if there will be another drama that will make me wonder and visit Soompi forum, and search the internet for pictures, spoilers...anything that will help with the angst after being hooked. 

And there was W! A breath of fresh air among other dramas

But now that I know that the last episode will air next week I start to wonder... Why is there so much bashing W? Because they don't understand it? Becuse it requires thinking (again, I apologise if I seem rude) and many people prefer something comfortable before sleep?  I know that YJ' appa looked scary without a face but come on!

I know that people are entitled to an oppinion, but I or we don't go arround bashing other dramas because we find them boring or because they follow the same stereotypes. I for one, if I don't like it or the story's course I just stop watching it, I don't go arround blogging and tearing down other people's work. 

Just like some of you have already posted before, I too don't get the ratings situation. I feel like we, the outsiders are the ones who enjoy and watch W more. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I would love to be wrong.  Again I apologize if I have offended anyone. 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, alliamoon said:

I found myself in your thoughts @maryofbethany. :)

My problem now, and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this, is that after dramas like Healer and W Two Worlds, I have aquired a different taste in Kdramas (and not only!). After you have a taste of something better you can't go back to something ordinary. I don't want to be mean or belittle other drams, other people's work bacause I get it - they work hard too and there are other types of dramas and many people who enjoy watching them. I know that it's a big world out there and there's room for everyone so I don't, or at least I try not to be judgemental, but I really like a drama that makes me think, that makes me wonder, that takes me out of my confort zone. I can't watch predictable dramas anymore. 

W has set a high bar for me and I like it. After two years I was still wondering if there will be another drama that will make me wonder and visit Soompi forum, and search the internet for pictures, spoilers...anything that will help with the angst after being hooked. 

And there was W! A breath of fresh air among other dramas

But now that I know that the last episode will air next week I start to wonder... Why are so much bashing W? Because they don't understand it? Becuse it requires thinking (again, I apologise if I seem rude) and many people prefer something comfortable before sleep?  I know that YJ' appa looked scary without a face but come on!

I know that people are entitled to an oppinion, but I or we don't go arround bashing other dramas because we find them boring or because they follow the same stereotypes. I for one, if I don't like it or the story's course I just stop watching it, I don't go arround blogging and tearing down other people's work. 

Just like some of you have already posted before, I too don't get the ratings situation. I feel like we, the outsiders are the ones who enjoy and watch W more. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I would love to be wrong.  Again I apologize if I have offended anyone. 

W  is a trailblazer....  a game changer...  in the Kdrama context.  What a breath of fresh air indeed!  But different strokes for different folks, not everyone takes to fantasy, thriller genre well.  Kudos to the risk takers at the station and writers & production team who championed this series ! I think the advertisers had a wild ride too.... see the blatant advertising for car maker in this tail end of the  series (but darn matter if it pays the bills for the show) . 

I'm not surprised if the Jdrama world already had explored a similar storyline in the past but probably way more subtle in treatment and as usual , so low profiled that it didn't register.

• Like 11

It's Tuesday! Hopefully tomorrow we won't get to see any more sadness :( we are running out of time!!! 

P.S: no more dreams, no more imagination. 

As analyzed previously, the writer always put 1 kiss in every two episodes. So we should have another kiss in tomorrow's episode ? :( 

Cr to owner 

• Like 10