[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Oh God! 4 more episodes to go!!!!! Separation anxiety and withdrawal syndrome slowly creeping in..........:bawling:

Now I'm more anxious and scared for tomorrow's episode because of the preview!!! 

• Like 15

Their happiness is always short lived. The last tym they had the prison kiss followed by a gd day of doing sweet task at KC place. After that it went downhill.

So now KC learns to teleport, throws ghost behind bars, the ring is back and he dates yj for real in the real world but it's only Ep 12. So first half of ep13 is the good bits of their dating life. Second half yj gets shot and KC and ghost have a showdown. I'm positive I will fear tomorrow's cliffhanger. Ep14may have some angst in store for us :confounded:

• Like 17

Omo..... W brings me home after long hiatus...

<3 Worldie

I'm so happy watching KC has an upper hand today

and his ring is back !! 

I pray for YJ safety in preview.....:bawling: 

fortunately, we still have W for tomorrow :blush:

• Like 16

Guest parisonheaven

W-Two Worlds Episode 13 Preview

Professor: Oh Yeon Joo, Oh Yeon Joo! That annoying trash has appeared again. W is no longer the comic like before. I want to give up on W!
Yeon Joo: Hope has allowed me to fantasize, that if Kang Chul returned to my side, W will have a happy ending.
Guy: That guy Han Sang Hoon has escaped from prison.
Killer: Aren't you Kang Chul's family? Eliminating you is the reason for my existence. Who told you to be the female lead of this comic? Do you think there will be a satisfactory ending?
Kang Chul: The woman that was here, what will happen to her?
Yeon Joo: W's real last episode has begun!

*I caught this from the livestream just now so I may have heard wrong, but here is the gist of it!

5 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

omo oomo... the power of KC lips....funny-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774 

Thanks to the live-blogging chingus!  Still in a daze , trying to digest the whole flow.   Though am happy our OTP are together but the preview is scary with YJ being shot and KC having to a deal with the killer :tears:.  Am so looking forward to all our dearest fellow chingus here to give their breakdown analysis of tonight's episode.

@dhia205 You are right - thanks for the pic!  Awe-so-heavenly-some!  The power .. the firm hold.. the control :wub:

4 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

W trending at No. 1 on naver

Cr: @rainy9 

@Rania Zeid  Yes, Rania - Thank you!  I knew it will !

4 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

I missed this NO COMMENT KISS

Well done @jeonghyang - you never fail :heart:

My next favorite scenes in this episode. 

KC, did you see that?!?! YJ really loves you. Please say I love you in the upcoming episodes ok :( 

YJ's reaction was perfect! She thought that KC want her to draw a dream again. How suffering must have been for her!!! 

i love the expression from KC. 

Cr to owners 

• Like 19

I woke up at 2 am because my heart knew that I'd rather stay up in the middle of the night to read this forum than sleep.

I stayed on the forum and only the forum for an entire 3 hours until I passed out from fatigue.

I woke up at 6:30 and died a little when I realized I had missed 30 mins of W live streaming.

I proceeded to like every post I can in order to encourage and thank everyone who were filling in the missed 30 mins.

I watched the remaining 30 mins without breathing or blinking. 

I missed (part of)live streaming for the first time. 

I regret being a human that is a victim of sleep deprivation for the first time.

I regret missing a kiss scene.

I regret missing 30 mins of precious W scenes.

I regret all the bad things I've committed in life that has contributed to this moment where I die from missing half the episode.

To anyone who can save me, please upload as many clips as you can. I have half an hour before the raw episode is uploaded. I will forever be grateful and live a humble life. I will be a better human. Just please, save me... I missed 30 mins. My life... :bawling:

• Like 17

Looks like after meeting Crazy dog, our OTP decides to visit the Webtoon world one last time to say goodbye to KC's family but the killer gets to YJ and shoots her. KC looks really heartbroken and angry in the car confrontation scene with the killer. Poor thing, he cannot even visit her or take her to the hospital himself since he is supposed to be dead...wait...wasn't KC in police custody..so does he take her to the hospital not caring that he will oust himself? Or will the bodyguard do it? And will KC be caught when he tries to see her after the surgery?
  • Like 13

Cute SB fulfilling his fanboy wish.. sooo us. Imagine shaking hands with ur idol and u just had to smell it.. hahahah

Yay for the sweet moments in this ep! Sooo sweet and naughty KC when he asked YJ why cant she take off the bathrobe in front of him... hahahaha.. i could see what u did there KC..... :lol:

Our no comment kiss!!! :w00t: 

Love it when KC said this happy ending was to get married with YJ... awwww can we get that writer-nim??? 

And are we even getting our couple tee date???? :tears:

• Like 16

Lee Jong Suk “W” Handcuff Kiss is as Pretty as They have Anticipated

htm_2016083181536237600_99_20160831082007.jpg?type=w430_q80

tumblr_inline_ocrwdxyatk1s8bd1y_540.jpg  

[+2027,-34]   Today is W-DAY… The day we need to send Kang Chul away is becoming closer, sad. ㅜㅜ Lee Jong Suk Fighting!! ^^ 

[+1453, -30]  We also liked it~~ Today is wday~~~~ Really good

[+1277, -31] The pictorial and Kang Chul feels different. President-nim is the master of kiss ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1180, -25] Today is Double-U Day,, Motivation for work is boosted. Lee Jong Suk acting well done!! Great immersion

[+1079, -62] They are Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, is it possible for them not to be pretty

(Original Article)

Trans: http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/149747594058/lee-jong-suk-w-handcuff-kiss-is-as-pretty-as

• Like 16

LOLed at hearing Crazy Dog. I gotta admit, I missed his ranting and fanboying over W. :lol:

Thank you liveblogging team! The preview was intense, this episode felt like calm before the storm. Happy ending for the OTP please. :tears:

• Like 7