[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

So he don´t remember - but he put the pieces together after readind the Manga. Now I know why it was importend to use so many Flaschbacks in the Episode - so it was all in one Book.

My Stream made it difficult for me today - and right before the Preview it stopped.... args...

• Like 14

They are now walking through a flea market (like from the stills) KC picks out a dress for her and when she turns to look for him, he leaves. He comes back with ice cream cones and they talk. 

They seem to be enjoying their anonymity while eating the cones, KC even made him taste his cone. It looks like it freaks her a little at the weirdness of his actions and asks what's going on. He begins to tell her of his simple existence now. 

They then proceed to do some shopping, ramen is on the list, of course. He buys her stuff and YJ looks continually surprised. 

KC brings her to his house and YJ checks out the simple furnishings. He then tells her he lives simply. When she went off to wash he suddenly tells her they now did what she previously wanted, she remembered the time when she was marking out stuff they should do as a couple. KC now remembers that? KC tells her something about being a husband? She begins to wonder. KC calmly shows her a W comic book, where he read everything. YJ is shocked.

Previous scene, DY is secretly bringing him stuff. They were talking about YJ. DY brings him a comic book. So DY was digging out info about YJ. We see a resident giving him the W comic book. We are now made to remember why it was there, she used it to cover her face to hide her tears then the whole code black thing erupted. We also see KC going through the comic book, looking at the past events that happened between them for the past 2 months! So he is up to speed. 

Back to the present, KC is now talking to an increasingly alarmed YJ. He asks her what it was all about, and to tell him the truth. YJ just stares at him. END

Preview: We see KC and YJ go to the real world, drawing the killer out? They are now living as a married couple? The killer is all agitated.

• Like 20

Oh my god that book was such a smart way of letting Kang chul understand everything!!! And it was weaved into the plot so smoothly. The writer is seriously a genius!! There's no way yeon joo will tell him as she is so desperate to keep the truth from him, also it will be boring and repetitive for her to explain everything to him (it will be like watching the jail scene again when Kang chul first found out about the web toon and real world) amazing!!! 

• Like 22

Im really itching to watch the sub episode now,, As expected you are all amazing guys, you made me over the edge reading your live recaps. Salute you all chingus,, we only have 5 episodes left i don't know what will i do after this ride ends how i wish we have longer episode:bawling::bawling:

• Like 14

i wish i'm in KC world now, when 1 month done in split of second.. so i can have next ep right now :sweatingbullets:

KC looks like someone who got amnesia tho.... he still have trace of his memory.

• Like 13

I promised to myself that I will never visit this forum whenever the episodes with subs aren't out yet butttttttttttttttttttt I cannot help myself to be spoiled and know what will happen! And it was a mistake because upon knowing that KC knows about the book and OYJ, I am going crazy to watch that episode now but there's no way I can understand Korean language.  Huhuhuhu 

Life is so cruel and so does the writer (but in a good way)! :crazy::crazy::D

• Like 13

Oh God guys I am so amazed and mind blown right now! I knew that something's gonna happen tonight but I was not expecting this!!!! this drama really is shaping up to be the best drama in my book!!! Gosh Writernim is really something I am in awe!!! and of course kudos to the casts and crew as well! only 5 episodes left.....I am not ready to let go of this drama omg!!! just thinking about it makes me miserable!!!!  

• Like 13

Whammy. We were all thking kc might b trapped in his world. Yj in hers. We didnt thk kc would disappear too. He's displaying the same symptoms we saw on Sh. Dont know what to expect in the upcoming episodes n dont dare to hazard a guess. 

Need subs for this episode to understand their conversation. They meet second half of this ep.

No wonder hes acting all sweet n doing the thgs yj wished for. Sly guy knew fr d moment he pick up yj from the busstop. He had already read the manhwa. Here i was thkin that hes subconsciously doing the same thgs he did before the reset 

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, stellarshimmers said:

I think we've said this a lot of times now, but I just really need to say and emphasize that Song Jae Jung is a GENIUS. A freaking GENIUS.

Stuff that doesn't make sense during the past few episodes are getting connected one by one. She's amazing.

I am in awe once again.

That small detail of the comic book left behind that we overlooked... MIND. BLOWN.

• Like 11

I present you the writer that makes us in awe....in confuse...makes us dropped our jaw for watching each episode.... I really thanked you writer nim..for bringing this story...NEVER in my times watching KDrama I'm stuck to your plot and keep speechless and said that you are crazyly genius daebak twisted writer I've ever met

Song Jae-Jung (screenwriter)

Song Jae-Jung - screenwriter-p1.jpg

• Name: Song Jae-Jung
  • Hangul: 송재정
  • Birthdate:
  • Birthplace: South Korea

Screenwriter

http://asianwiki.com/Song_Jae-Jung_(screenwriter)

• Like 12

Remember that rollercoaster I mentioned yesterday? I am still on that ride (I think for the next few weeks) and today I am on top of the world! So fast paced with switches here and there. I was worried that KC would still not remember her and it is 'To Be Continued' next week. I think this goes to show that no matter what happens, there is a latent imprint of YJ in KC's soul that he would remember her no matter what happens. 

• Like 10

Great watch everyone :) ended up watching the show with my sister (it's her first time watching a show live) so I didn't get to comment here as I usually do. 

I was surprised with how KC managed to retrieve the manwha, now that's something I would have never thought. LOL .... and even though KC is hiding away he still manages to somehow buy YJ a dress like he did previously. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, yren said:

Oh God guys I am so amazed and mind blown right now! I knew that something's gonna happen tonight but I was not expecting this!!!! this drama really is shaping up to be the best drama in my book!!! Gosh Writernim is really something I am in awe!!! and of course kudos to the casts and crew as well! only 5 episodes left.....I am not ready to let go of this drama omg!!! just thinking about it makes me miserable!!!!  

same here chingu i dont know how can i deal with my withdrawal once this is done, for now i have downloaded all the aired episodes so i could rewatch when i miss them :bawling:

• Like 7