ajussi can't believe it then suddenly ajussi got shot

KC is very shocked at this, he checks on ajussi 

suddenly there is a gun on his hands

THIS IS WTF CRAZY#(&*)&%_)!

police came inside and he trained his gun on them

he went out and runs while the police keep hunting him, he got shot

aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

• Like 8

i need sub KC said can't be ...omg ajussi is dead a gun appeared in KC hand...everybody think was him ajussi wife the nurses ...KC is runing ...police is after him .KC took his car ...otp are runing ...police after them...KC is hurt ...YJ said she will drive

• Like 10

Love the fact that they're now on the run together. Hate the fact that it's not my preferred type of eloping...

OYJ treating his wound again brings back memories... we've come full circle... 

Girl, what'd you say to disappear again...? Oh, it's not the words that came from her lips but the use of the lips that worked the magic...

OYJ's new role in webtoon: Husband's partner in crime. 

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/w/episode-10

• Like 12

Omo kc hurriedly goes to the elevator. 

Security guard listens and communicate with walkie talkie and hurriedly rushes.. They r pursuing him? Not sure how come tides have changed n hes bak to being a suspecy 

He gets to tje car. Yj is there. I thk kc wants her to go. She stubbornly ask whre hes going

• Like 12

he came inside his car and runs off

YJ could just wonder and saw some blood on his hands

he keeps driving then YJ asked him to stop

he stopped aside and YJ came to him and told him to go in the back

she checks on him then she drives on before asking him to give her some money

• Like 9

Arr seems alpt happen when my screen froze. Mien. Apparently i missed sth ahjussi room

Anyway yj manages to convince him to let her drive. Esp since hes injured. 

Dirty politician is on the fon. Thk someone is filling him in. He must be gleeful he finally has d upperhand

• Like 9

Oh it's now the killer that hold the key. He tell daddy Oh to write what he said. and Daddy Oh just follow him. It's creepy eough for me to see that the killer now can do whatever he wants at webtoon.

KC arrive at manager Son room, they're talking. manager Son make KC listen to avoice recorder its a fight between KC, his dead father nd his dead mother. (the one that the killer told daddy Oh to write)...

Kc ask manager Son what is this, manager Son..I want to know that too....manager Son trying to question KC....preview lines...

OMO..F#CK!!!!! daddy Oh shot in his chest....he died.....KC suddenly hold a gun ...the killer trapped him. KC run with gun in his hand...preview scene...

KC running thru the hospital...looking for his escape. the Police run after him....KC got shot...he get into the car and escape with YJ insisde the car.

YJ find KC bleeding from the gunshot. YJ tell KC to get out and let her drive...she's driving now, she is asking for her wallet because she doesn;t has money. 

The news about manager Son in on air. YJ listen to the news while she is at the pharmacy. The prosecutor is watching the news too...he is calling someone and receive news about the recording and everything.....

YJ back to the car with medicine but KC is fainted...YJ get into a hotel and park the car after successfully get a room, she take KC out from the car. in the elevator YJ notice the cctv and tel KC to lay low...KC asking her again if she happen know him before YJ do not answer anything. they arrive at the hotel room...when they enter ..aahh shut...the blood drops at the floor and also leave small mark at the door handle.

• Like 10

YJ rushes to the pharmacy to buy meds needed to cure him

she saw on tv what happened 

han also saw things on tv and his assistant asked him about it

han talked to someone

YJ rushes to the car and saw that KC had so much blood

she drives off to a motel and checks in

she went back and took KC and brought him inside

she had him lean on her shoulders as they enter the elevator until they reach their room

some blood was on the floor and they came inside

she puts him on the bed and went to the bathroom

KC asks her and she told him she cannot let him die

they talked as she was cleaning his wounds

• Like 12

Hes bleeding alot. Yj helps him into the lift and she ask him to b kful cause theres cctv.

He asks her sth bit she wouldnt answer.

Thank goodness shes a doctor..surgeon even. 

I thk now we know she wasnt meant to leave w world. Partly shes there to help him escape and now to save him.

Shes pressing on his wound n shes crying. Looks like shes in more pain then he is. Omo he did b blind if he couldnt feel her sincerity and love. Ok im not being fair. Hes still clueless where she came from.

• Like 11

KC gets off to see HS and leaves YJ in the car.

The killer is still talking to SM in real time and instructing him to change the story of the webtoon according to his wishes. OMG. 

KC goes into the room of HS, HS lets him listen to a recording of KC arguing with his family and eventually shots ringing out. HS now suspects KC as the one who killed his family. HS is upset. KC is stunned and confused at what he heard and what HS was telling him. Suddenly, HS seizes and dies, from a gunshot wound. A gun suddenly materializes in his hand. The guards and HS' wife all check out the commotion and see KC with the gun. KC then aims the gun at them and leaves. He is now being pursued and he's being shot at. KC emerges at the lobby and drives the car himself and runs with YJ at the back. KC calls DY. 

While driving, KC suddenly feels pain at his abdomen? They rest at the curb and YJ takes the wheel. She asks him for instructions. In a safe place, wee see YJ buying medical supplies and checks out the news, KC killed HS and is now on the run. 

• Like 14

YJ treat him...KC ask why is she crying. YJ said she know what happen and she also understand why he is run away. 

YJ saiy it again, I'm the person who wants KC get happy ending. 

KC ask her who is she... YJ just say that this is only your dream. So please just forget it...

YJ KISS KC!!!!!!!!

and yes...ladies and gentlemen... YJ back to reality.....But KC still left at the hotel alone....I thought he will be wake up dreaming again...END

• Like 15