[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@shin.u omg thank you very much! :wub: been looking for it because there are some KC's dialogues that I think will be aired in the next episodes and makes me even can't wait!

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

glad you broke your silent and shared your thoughts with us!!

I believe that yes, that moment is crucial but don't think it's because Kang Cheol made his 1st self-control action and saved himself from commiting suicide but for another reason that I don't know what is it yet!! :sweatingbullets: Kang Cheol's father is only now that he's trying to kill Kang Cheol wich means there is something that came up made him so terrified of Kang Cheol enough to kill him which I believe is only in his mind and some kind of missunderstanding plus he have to stop Kang Cheol from reveiling his secret that I think Kang Cheol isn't aware of it yet!! 

hope we'll see more posts from you sharing your thoughts and love for the drama!! :D 

@sakura2016 yes, I know that it's just me assuming things LOL I can't stop thinking what will happen next :lol: But you are right about YJ's dad being so terrified at his own creature, there must be some answer about that later. However, from the highlight preview translation that I read, KC himself said "The murderer’s motive is unknown, the possibility of him being a psychopath is low. We still haven’t got a strand of hair or not even a witness. It has been 10 years already." (cr: http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/). This is can be also another prove that actually YJ's dad does not want to unveil the murderer. He only wants to be the god over his creature, and all he wants is the judgement over his creature.

By the way, nice to know you! ^_^

• Like 3

I'm gonna make a guess. The murderer in W is Oh Yeon Joo's father, a.k.a the maker of the comic. 

Has anyone come out with this theory yet? Because it all makes sense. 

If I'm the scriptwriter, I'll write it that way, to make it super interesting. Perhaps he planned it since the beginning, or he decided it after he realized Kang Chul really lives in his own world. 

If not the writer himself/YJ's dad, my second guess is the bodyguard. Because well, in detective stories, the enemies are often the closest to home. 

Just my two cents. Can't wait for Wednesday!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Cr: W两个世界贴吧官博

[Fan Edit] Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo - "W-Two Worlds"

Kang Chul: There's a cute photo of you in the phone. Only see it when you get back home. 

Yeon Joo: Let's see!

... Ouch! :crazy:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

25 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Manga manga manga!! 

well drawn. Really good. 

Cr to owners 

yes!! the drawing and graphic animation is REALLY GOOD, I'm really impressed at how almost if not 100% identical the drawing is to the real person and scene!! and that's a big part of how GREAT this drama is!! :wub:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, hallyus said:

@shin.u omg thank you very much! :wub: been looking for it because there are some KC's dialogues that I think will be aired in the next episodes and makes me even can't wait!

@sakura2016 yes, I know that it's just me assuming things LOL I can't stop thinking what will happen next :lol: But you are right about YJ's dad being so terrified at his own creature, there must be some answer about that later. However, from the highlight preview translation that I read, KC himself said "The murderer’s motive is unknown, the possibility of him being a psychopath is low. We still haven’t got a strand of hair or not even a witness. It has been 10 years already." (cr: http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/). This is can be also another prove that actually YJ's dad does not want to unveil the murderer. He only wants to be the god over his creature, and all he wants is the judgement over his creature.

By the way, nice to know you! ^_^

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we all are making theories while waiting impatiently for the answers to be reveiled!! :D  

as a writer it's natural not to reveal the big villan since that would end your story but yes in this case Yeon Joo's father is hiding it for another reason but don't think it's to remain with the highest power over the webtoon but I believe that him reveiling it will be somehow dangerous for him and that's why he's trying to kill Kang Cheol (plus the other reasons he wants to kill Kang Cheol for) instead of reveiling the mystery of his family's murder case and end the story as it should be!! 

pleasure to me chingu!! :) 

20 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Cr: As tagged

Lee Jong Suk & Lee Tae Hwan @ "W-Two Worlds" Filming Set

I keep wondering why he's in the hospital?!!! he'll meet Yeon Joo there but both looks super fine so why are they there?!! 

• Like 7

nice to be here again...

This is the third thread I want active so much.First Hyde,Yong Pal and now its W.I miss so much to be here.One year I just focused working and working.Stress again...

I be glad and happy know this drama so early...I want to be active in here and talk some gossip..ops..May be I will write romantic poem to this W drama.This time I dont want make more speculation before this.I just want to be relax ad enjoy watch this drama with my favourite chocolate.

@stargazer187 I miss u 2...

@sakura2016..thanks so much..I want be active in here

@i.am.bugz.funny Im very happy to see u in here....

two days before new episode :)

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I'm gonna make a guess. The murderer in W is Oh Yeon Joo's father, a.k.a the maker of the comic. 

Has anyone come out with this theory yet? Because it all makes sense. 

If I'm the scriptwriter, I'll write it that way, to make it super interesting. Perhaps he planned it since the beginning, or he decided it after he realized Kang Chul really lives in his own world. 

If not the writer himself/YJ's dad, my second guess is the bodyguard. Because well, in detective stories, the enemies are often the closest to home. 

Just my two cents. Can't wait for Wednesday!

we can say the Yeon Joo's father is the killer in the meaning that whatever pain or joy happening in the story is his making but he's not the hooded man for sure!! he's no where close to any of the hooded man discriptions: not strong, not tall, not the same weight, not good at using pistol!!

you're right, more offten it turn out that way but I really don't wanted to the cae in this drama, Kang Cheol had enough pain for an entire liftime I can't see him crushed again realising his "hyung" is the one who hated him enough to ruin his entire life!! we're still to know more about him and why he chose to become Kang Cheol's bodyguard giving up his own huge success in martial arts!! plus his reaction in the hospital scene makes me believe he's in Kang Cheol's side!! :) 

yes!! two days for wednesday!! :w00t:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, shynaz said:

hahahah... you too...happy to see you here...it's been a long time right?! glad you're spazzing with us... got so addicted to a drama again...hahahaha...hope you keep posting too like before...

15 hours ago, moomooz said:

The thread is pretty quiet today.. No updates from mbc or the casts :( 

missing them again :( 

wondering where our @Rania Zeid

she's on a vacation right now....

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, shynaz said:

nice to be here again...

This is the third thread I want active so much.First Hyde,Yong Pal and now its W.I miss so much to be here.One year I just focused working and working.Stress again...

I be glad and happy know this drama so early...I want to be active in here and talk some gossip..ops..May be I will write romantic poem to this W drama.This time I dont want make more speculation before this.I just want to be relax ad enjoy watch this drama with my favourite chocolate.

@stargazer187 I miss u 2...

hi again!! :) 

can you really relax watching the drama or waiting for the next episode?!! :blink: I CAN'T!! I would eat anything and everything eatable in my hand's reach including my fingers watching this drama!! :crazy:

• Like 6

I'm suspecting Han Chul-Ho (the prosecutor) to be involved in KC's family tragedy, the way he accused KC of murdering his family and even strongly suggesting for the death penalty, not to mention, the sinister smirk he let out during the trial. So suspicious hmmm, it's like he knew who's the killer and is helping him to frame KC :vicx:

• Like 9

15 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hahahah... you too...happy to see you here...it's been a long time right?! glad you're spazzing with us... got so addicted to a drama again...hahahaha...hope you keep 

Yes..Iam very busy working...Wow u still fan my favourite hero Damon..oh Yeah''..This drama make me want to log in again because before this I just silent reader.Just be happy I know some people in here..

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hi again!! :) 

can you really relax watching the drama or waiting for the next episode?!! :blink: I CAN'T!! I would eat anything and everything eatable in my hand's reach including my fingers watching this drama!! :crazy:

hahhaa..because I dont want to know more spoiler  in this drama..That why I want just to relax..I am writer..Thats why I want to control myself for make theory in this drama.Ops...This drama  also make me want to repeat some scene so much..Thats why I change my avatar..Sorry oppa Joo Won..:phew:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I just rewatched W-7 mins preview once again. And I collect some scenes here:

1. OYJ will be dragged back to W without her will like last time. And she returns to the dept where KC lost her. Means that the real world time hasnt spent too long for OJY until she is there again. KC and SH bring her to KC's house. 

2. OJY tries many ways to create an ending cliffhanger. I guess, based on the preview, in order, it will be she tell KC she loves him. Then it fails. Next, she will uncover her outer, lol. This is must be really embarassing. It's another failed attempt. KC must completely she's a crazy girl. Haha.  Then KC asks why she did that. She explains her reason. He becomes suspicious at her. He points the gun to her to create a cliffhanger of the webtoon. OYJ might think he would shoot her. He's getting closer and just right in time he leans at her for a kiss. Kyaaaaaaa..
And that might be the cliffhanger on episode 4. 

3. Then the scene where KC meet OYJ in the hospital, she wears her hospital gown. The question is, is KC finally meeting her in the real world.

your no. 2 YASSSSSSSSSSS that's it. AND I WILL SO MUCH ANGRY IF ITS REALLY THE END OF EP 3. (ewwww why ep 4?) 

no 3. im doubt that and im already with "he can go to YJ's world" 

• Like 4

LJS FOR W (JULY ‘16) - PART 1

Source: W Korea
Translation note: I’ve missed his serious and talkative self, especially when dissecting his own characters :)

Lee Jong Suk for W Korea - “Wellknown Unknown”

Spoiler

A man who wants to disappear in a wide plaza, who longs to be quiet amidst wild celebrations. He imagines all this while standing in the spotlight. Though he lives as an actor, Lee Jong Suk flies against the set rules with his choices.

W: How does it feel to especially film with these two photographers today?

The two photographers we worked with today had been with me since I was young and gone through difficult times with me. During my early 20s – that period of time when we were unsure of our future, we would share our worries with each other. After we debuted, we didn’t talk as much, but it feels special to work together like this. Now there is a feeling of being colleagues.

W: Even though there had been difficult times, your career proceeded well after your debut.

I did my best to work without stopping. But I did rest one whole year last year.

W: What did you do during this time?

I didn’t even leave my house. If you had to say I did something, then I could say I raised a puppy. I had one that I kept before, but I got too busy so I sent it to live with my parents. It got so attached to my parent’s place that it didn’t even recognise me after a while. Even though they don’t particularly love dogs, the puppies were so gentle and smart that they grew attached to it too, so they didn’t sent it back to me. Now the two puppies play well together.

W: You’ve started a new drama again. I take it that you’ve fully recharged your batteries, or is it that you feel you can’t rest any longer?

It’s probably closer to the truth to say that I had no other options. I’ve never rested for such a long time, you see.  Even though I still had fear of what’s going to happen, it wasn’t going to get any better, so I felt I had to move forward with my life. When I saw rookie actors during my acting course, I remembered how I used to treasure the smallest of opportunities, and felt perhaps I had to go back to that.

W: On July 20th, your new drama ‘W’ will be broadcasted. How has it been to work with your partner on set, Han Hyo Joo?

The drama itself poses certain difficulties. To be honest, the scripts for the first two episodes were so interesting and my role was relatively small, so I felt that I could give it try. I had no idea that my role would get progressively bigger as we went further in the drama (laughs). I want to say that if this project goes well, I can learn a lot from it. Even though it is not easy to do, Hyojoo-noona, who is my sunbae, really helped me so much. Even when the camera was not on her, she would give great and detailed reactions to my acting; I am so thankful. She is also a brighter person than I had imagined.

W: Kang Chul, the main character of ‘W’, is a fantastical character with exceptional talent, wealth and fame. It seems difficult to infuse this kind of character with a sense of realism, so how did you interpret this role?

On the page, the writer had created a character who is manly and cynical, but he also has a side that is playful and cheeky. All in all, you can call him a guy who is dependable but also deft in his actions. I gave a lot of thought into balancing all these elements. Rather than being worried about my character as it was written, I was more concerned with my own youthful looks and age. Without doing it on purpose, I used a lower tone for some of my scenes. In particular, i didn’t want to act differently between the real world and the fictional world – I think it is my job as an actor to deliver realism into even the most fantastical characters. I think I do that well – I have confidence in turning things that might be cringeworthy into something natural. It is a little more difficult than usual this time, but I am trying hard.

W: ‘I Hear Your Voice’, ‘Doctor Stranger’, ‘Pinocchio’, these dramas all had high viewer ratings. You seem to have developed a good eye for projects. What do you look at most when you consider scripts?

Spoiler

I am a drama fanatic myself. I watch a lot of them and I like them more than movies. I can also identify with those romantic elements than female audience members love. Compared to arthouse films that have a hidden meaning behind every scene, I find dramas with high viewer ratings interesting also. The music I like to listen to are always on the top of Melon Charts. I prefer songs where I can identify with the lyrics, over music like “Boom Shakalaka” which I can’t understand. (laughs) Maybe because I have this sense of public inclination, I would sometimes read a scene from a script and immediately get the feeling that it will do well.

As for characters that are geniuses or have superpowers, I didn’t pick these roles purposefully but I do like some fantastical elements in my projects. Now there are more dramas with the theme of time travel, but this particular drama has different worlds when compared to other dramas. As a drama fan, although I cannot be sure of the viewer ratings, I can be sure that it will become a drama to be remembered, as long as the script remains on course. But first, I have to do my job well!

W: When you are watching other dramas, do you particularly pay attention to the acting?

i will observe the overall acting or the composition of each scene. Even in some dramas which are very popular, there might be some romantic scenes that are uncomfortable to watch, like it was purposefully made to look like that and the audience becomes uncomfortable. When I think about a kiss scene, I would think carefully about which angle is natural and looks nice. My thought is that it has to look good even in a full-body shot with only the silhouettes.

Cr: hitoritabi

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

what is he doing in the buss? do they allow people to enter prisoner's buss?!! :blink: or is it because he's KANG CHEOL?!!! 

@sakura2016 How do you know it's a prisoner's bus? I only saw the words "Ministry of Justice" on the bus. And I didn't notice this earlier that Han Hyo Joo seems to be on the bus as well??? :o 

• Like 6