[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

When the father stopped drawing the scene to drink, it also made everything stops at KC world. I think this is the reason why KC managed to escape the car accident. He sensed that for the first time because of OYJ Id which was besides him in the car.

So as long as KC has something else from the real world that enables him to take control over his world when the father stops for a break, OYJ father's can't win over him unless he continues to draw without breaks and kills him. Which makes me think that OYJ will get stuck in the webtoon world for a while! 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, medme said:

When the father stopped drawing the scene to drink, it also made everything stops at KC world. I think this is the reason why KC managed to escape the car accident. He sensed that for the first time because of OYJ Id which was besides him in the car.

So as long as KC has something else from the real world that enables him to take control over his world when the father stops for a break, OYJ father's can't win over him unless he continues to draw without breaks and kills him. Which makes me think that OYJ will get stuck in the webtoon world for a while! 

you know what... that's a good point. maybe Kang Chul able to change his story because the creator was in sort of 'pause'. like going for break. or when Sung-moo's concious mind is not in its strongest point (due to alcohol).

and i have a nagging feeling that probably that the tablet that Yeon-joo's dad use to draw is actually enchanted or magical or got possesed or something :blink:

hello @stargazer187 @NRGchick @Ahpheng !! probably you guys dont remember me due to my sporadic posts in CiTT thread, haha :P good to see familiar faces here :) 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, uknowahah said:

According to episode 3 preview, we can see that hooded man is physically capable to fight against KC. So I doubt it's YJ's dad under that hood.

And the only fighter we know besides KC.. is his bodyguard Do Yoon!

#justsayin :w00t:

maybe he drew himself capable of doing such things... u know it s his webton afterall nd still have control on certain stuff

@i.am.bugz.funny i m not goin to watch it live but i ll post some caps nd videos here (u know i ll gathere from here nd there :D ) 

• Like 5

Just now, Rania Zeid said:

maybe he drew himself capable of doing such things... u know it s his webton afterall nd still have control on certain stuff

@i.am.bugz.funny i m not goin to watch it live but i ll post some caps nd videos here (u know i ll gathere from here nd there :D ) 

Oh I see... I'll do my best to find photos too ... And I'll post it here if I found one or more... or even articles... what time does it start? ... i'm excited to see them again ...I had fun watching them in their first section tv interview... and how can I forget LJS drawing...hahahahahaha...

• Like 7

13731833_1158404014232205_10518450776313

13691028_1158404840898789_75800865514908

13770260_1158416364230970_12557371327062 

13718548_1158416557564284_12557646918986

13730824_1158450930894180_79133607456059

13667882_1158451737560766_74036109967125

Spoiler

13692951_1158429360896337_76495663356488

13724038_1158429647562975_50052485237522

Spoiler

13692505_1158419257564014_76036337160526

13710557_1158423944230212_72817266577844

Spoiler

3e12271e_o.jpeg

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

THROWBACK Post.

Kudos to the production team for being seven scripts ahead. The first two episodes are smooth in all aspects !

and i expect the whole drama will be like this, as they r now filming ep 10 

• Like 10

WELCOME TO THE 11 NEW MEMBERS! 

Okay so It literally took me a good 15 minutes to back read 9 pages....... THANK YOU! um I don't remember giving out that many likes since I was in the SS thread! 

So I was wondering what our SHIPPING COUPLE'S NAME is?

• JOOSUK?
  • HONEY COUPLE?
  • JOOJOONG?

LOL IS IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO AGREE ON ONE - WELL IM SURE WE CAN NICKNAME HONEY COUPLE BUT.....

I CANT HELP BUT RE-POST THIS BECAUSE THANK YOU TO @irenetan I HAVE MADE THIS ONE OF MY TREASURED GIFS. BY THE WAY DOES HIS BOTTOM LIP REMIND YOU ALL OF JELLO.... STRAWBERRY JELLO (MY FAVOURITE) LOL 

*psssst look how plump and elastic that lip is..... so envious.... first - LJS has such lips and HHJ for kissing such things

005xHDOYjw1f63v99f0g0g30b40b4npe.gif

cr: original owner

@Rania Zeid - Thank you for all the goodies! you constantly upload

Thank you to other posters!, Id name you all but the quoting of members stopped at rania...... blame wordpress lol

I can't wait for the new interview to come out.......

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

and i expect the whole drama will be like this, as they r now filming ep 10 

chinchaaa??? they already pre-filmed all these episodes??? yeay this makes me so happy!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

@lovely_skham omg you totally read my mind. i've been repeating this kiss scene because i'm distracted by Kang Chul's lower lips. so bouncy lol

• Like 9

‘W’ banks on Lee Jong Suk-Han Hyo Joo chemistry

G. Elliot | Jul 23, 2016 01:20 PM EDT

• 'W'is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

'W'is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. (Photo : Twitter/KPOP Channel TV)

Suspense Melodrama "W" is said to surprise viewers with the amazing chemistry between its lead characters - Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

The drama mainly revolves around the life of Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) a character who can transgress between virtual to human world crafted by Han's father, Oh Seung Moon. Lee is a Chaebol and a former shooting Olympic Gold medalist who travels between dimensions while Han is a surgeon in the real world. The worlds of the two will start to get complicated and intertwined as Han gradually falls in love with a webtoon character and suddenly found herself in his universe, while the latter (Lee) slowly realizes the complexity of having different realities.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/144427/20160723/w-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo.htm#ixzz4FMYHhpAa

• Like 10

‘W’ Korean Drama Star Han Hyo Joo Speaks Up About Competing With ‘Uncontrollably Fond’s’ Suzy Bae

Maria Erica Araullo 1 hour ago

“W” Korean drama lead star Han Hyo Joo has spoken up about competing with Suzy Bae of “Uncontrollably Fond.”

The two Korean actresses have been pitted against each other since their shows air on the same time slot. MBC’s “W” is a fantasy love story between two lovers in different dimensions, while KBS’ “Uncontrollably Fond” is a romantic drama between an independent documentary producer and an arrogant celebrity.

Even though the story of “W” Korean drama and “Uncontrollably Fond” are very different, some can’t help but compare the acting capabilities of Han Hyo Joo and Suzy Bae. The KBS drama has received mixed reviews specifically because of the alleged poor acting of Suzy Bae.

In an event interview that was shared by International Business Times, Han Hyo Joo was asked to comment about the 21-year-old k-drama sweetheart from their rival show. However, the 29-year-old actress opted to avoid replying anything negative.

w-korean-drama

“I never thought about it,” the Dong Yi star said when asked about Suzy Bae’s acting skills. “I think society encourages competition, but I think making a good drama matters more than competing.”

“I think it’s best to judge myself than to be judging others,” Han Hyo Joo added.

The Cheongju native then tried to divert the topic by talking about her leading man in “W,” Lee Jong Suk. She said that the 26-year-old’s handsome, sexy, and well-mannered persona in the series is the same as how he is in real life.

read full article here: 

http://www.thebitbag.com/w-korean-drama-star-han-hyo-joo-speaks-competing-uncontrollably-fonds-suzy-bae/166376

• Like 12