[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Those who watched t.. How's its soundtrack?? I'm curious about its ratings too :confounded:

It was sufficient lol. Some of the score caught my attention but I didn't feel that there was anything spectacular. Everything fit well with the scenes though. No complaints, but no massive praises from me either :P 

I really think it killed it with ratings. It was engaging right away with KC in the Summer Olympics (you know how nationalistic people can get during the Olympics lol). Episode started off really well with setting up the tension and suspense. I was like will he make the shot or not?! then to go straight to his family being murdered... woo man

• Like 12

So glad to see that the show has been recognized in lots! Hopefully we will get to see good ratings ;) 

i need the eng subbbb.. Only able to digest portions of the Korea language. Some complicated Korea terms, don't quite understand. Overall I think it looks ok. Since most of the scenes are from the teaser, I guess we will have to look forward to tomorrow's episode :) 

• Like 8

15 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

It was sufficient lol. Some of the score caught my attention but I didn't feel that there was anything spectacular. Everything fit well with the scenes though. No complaints, but no massive praises from me either :P 

I really think it killed it with ratings. It was engaging right away with KC in the Summer Olympics (you know how nationalistic people can get during the Olympics lol). Episode started off really well with setting up the tension and suspense. I was like will he make the shot or not?! then to go straight to his family being murdered... woo man

...I think that's because we all saw most of the scenes in the teaser so you won't be so amzed...but overall it did pretty well...'even the editing...I'm sure it will get better and better...We just have to wait for episodes that aren't included in the teaser...but I'm hooked already... KangJoo cute OTP... it just started so let's see what W has instore for us...

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

HAHAHA, I bet the viewers be like "dae han min guk man se!"

It's a comfort to hear that. Can't wait to watch it myself! thanks!!

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

what's the online ratings of W ep. 1 ??? anybody who can answer this????

W is leading but very close to UF between 11 to 12 % (1st half)

so dunno abt the 2nd half but take those results wz grain of salt 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

...I think that's because we all saw most of the scenes in the teaser so you won't be so amzed...but overall it did pretty well...'even the editing...I'm sure it will get better and better...We just have to wait for episodes that aren't included in the teaser...but I'm hooked already... KangJoo cute OTP... it just started so let's see what W has instore for us...

Haha I meant the score/OST didn't amaze me. I was really impressed with how well done the pilot was though. 

1 minute ago, uknowahah said:

HAHAHA, I bet the viewers be like "dae han min guk man se!"

It's a comfort to hear that. Can't wait to watch it myself! 

I have no idea what you just said lol.

I can't wait for English subs! I think we find out about ratings in 10 hours or so?

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

W is leading but very close to UF between 11 to 12 % (1st half)

so dunno abt the 2nd half but take those results wz grain of salt 

oooohhhhhhhh!!! really? ...I'm excited to see how viewers reacts to pilot's episode ...internationally and locally...hope all reviews will be good even the comments...

15 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Haha I meant the score/OST didn't amaze me. I was really impressed with how well done the pilot was though. 

I have no idea what you just said lol.

I can't wait for English subs! I think we find out about ratings in 10 hours or so?

It was really a good start for W...hope they can keep it up ...up to the last episode ... or do even more better...

All I can say is W Fighting!!! hehehe

• Like 6

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

LOL I thought they are airing actual Olympic live!  

hhhhhhhhhhhhh that shows how much this drama will suck you in it feeling everything that real!!! :D thank you for the screen caps!! :D 

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Opening credits are similar to the second teaser where they both touch the barrier between their worlds.

thank you for the detailed live recap!! I was mooved all allong reading it remembering every picture and super short scene I managed to watch livestreaming!! I was scared reading him about to shoot and then screaming "YEAHHHHHH" when won!! and started crying reading how everything went wrong in his life after that!! but he have a brother too? I knew of the sister but didn't know he had a brother!!

seeing him all alone with all his family getting killed wa too painful!! how much will I cry this episode for this man!!! :tears:

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:
  Hide contents

thank you for the screen caps!! :D 

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

Kang Chul competition scene ...everybody is waiting ...intense moment...our hero won...everybody congratulated him ...his familly is watching on tv ...omg they are killed ... Kang Chul is blamed for murder...seems the killer used his gun ...he is on news everybody talk about the killer champion!Police interogate him

thank you for the live recap!! :D

hy did he kill them all? and why on that day?!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

So jung joon young sang the 1st OST For W-Two Worlds

I KNEW THIS GUY WOULD LOL. 

Especially after seeing how he was towards Hyo Joo in her appearance on 1N2D lmao 

• Like 10

First eps, seems interesting can't streaming but thanks to@Rania...i have no word for :blink:all you done...just said..awesome. @andy78,the best recapper in soompi world, thank to coming in W two world..@dhia205,can you spare time to visit here i know you are so busy in doctor's ;)but saw you here made me jump...hhhh, the humourous pal i ever meet..B):wub:  ps. why i didn't seeing all the old budies here:tears:.@irenetan,@thinkpositif@sandy@miew@AydenJ@nonski@myshe@mygirls@gingerj .and many more where are you ...our boy drama is on air...let's support him....W...wish.get good rating ...W ..is full of suspence...W team faighting:D

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

Wait.. JUNG JUN YOUNG AS IS THE SAME GUY FROM 1n 2d??!!

maybe han hyo joo reached out to him?!

omg....

Hahaha yeah I think she most likely did XD He was so enthralled by her that I'm sure he was more than happy to participate in her drama's OST lol

Was the song in the episode though? I don't recall hearing it..... Oh well. Gives me another reason to rewatch the pilot :P 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

AND THE 1ST EPISODE ENDED AND I NEED THE EPISODE RAW NOW!!! :w00t:

it was lagging too much that I watched pictures more than scenes but no problem it's better than nothing!! :D many things happened but couldn't really see what happened fully so now I need to watch the episode properly and I think that I'm going to cry for my Kang Cheol!! poor kid!! 

and he was the one who grabbed Yeon Joo (and her father?) to his world!!! that scene left me shaking!!! 

now I have to go backtrack again waitig for the episode raw!! :D 

ahahaha!that was funny!watching pictures more than scenes:lol:..luckily i managed to find a pretty decent link and i was really surprised cuz i think i only experienced less than 5x bufferings and most importantly i was able to snatch someone's laptop so i was able to watched it with convenience:w00t:

• Like 4