[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

6 hours ago, jeijei said:

Additional reminders, XYZ chingu

Common violations and their workaround:

X Spamming/posting consecutively (<30 minutes posting gap). Consolidate your comments into a long post or wait for another user to post after you before you post your new reply. 

X Birthday/page milestone celebrations. Avoid this. Just have a private message party or celebrate in our Kdrama channel.

X Posting image-heavy reply. Hide most images under a spoiler tag so that other users can easily load the page. 

Other reminders are found in my post in this page. Thanks a lot for understanding. Let's go crazy starting tonight!

thank you for the remider and I'll be more carefull!! :) 

I'm crazy already but the craziness will inrease starting today!! :w00t:

5 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

whoah DEABAK!!! 200th page WORLDies!!..i can't believe with only more or less seven hours to go we'll finally be seeing our adorable OTP!!Yay!!! so freaking excited but at the same time keeping my fingers crossed(please gives us atleast a double digit ratings:sweatingbullets:) ....can't honestly help to get a little worried cuz i bet most of us here is aware that MBC's previous dramas doesn't really did well in ratings i believe GMB barely reached the double digit ratings with only 2-3 episodes...

hi chingu!!! glad to see you here!! :D don't worry and lets put our trust on the drama and its entire team and hope for the best!!

W Fighting!!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE I will see you all in 7 hours!!!! W FIGHTING!!! 

THANK YOU @Rania Zeid for taking the time to update the thread! each and every day! 

I can't wait for the 1st episode, I have a feeling its going to be good. OTP will suck us right in! They really do have ON and OFF screen chemistry! I am worried i will be shipping fast and hard for these two! I love Noona-Dongsaeng type couples.... Is it obvious? :flushed:

yes!! they do!!! :wub:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's not obvious At All!! :lol:

4 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

What are you guys saying?! lol

6 more hours...

hhhhhhhhhhhh they are promoting for the drama today and Lee Jong Seok was asking us to watch it and show a lot of love and Han Hyo Joo was saying that she wants to meet Kang Cheol quikly then Kang Cheol (Lee Jong Seok) showed up!!! :lol: that's what I understood!! :) 

• Like 3

Hi everyone! Been lurking in this thread this past month and im really excited for W. Finally 1st ep is coming! I have been spazzing about this drama since i saw LJS and HHJ being the leads! They have always been one of my favourites and seeing them as a couple looks great. The storyline looks interesting too! Hopefully this can carry on till the end of the drama. This is the 2nd drama that can make me feel so excited after DOTS and im really hoping W can achieve great ratings! Also thanks everyone for all the updates on W. Appreciate it!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, leianji said:

back back back ... hehehe! :blush:

not done with my back read since there's a lot that i've missed ... tee-hee! but truly just giddy with all the pictures of sukkie and hyo joo together ... like ... whoa! a steel truck hitting me! hahaha! they are just absolutely beautiful together!!  i like that sukkie had his hair up in most of the pics because he absolutely oozes total male hotness in that ... the bangs is just too boyish (though he is still cute, mind you) ... the curly bangs ... well ... i love him but the curly bangs nahhhhhhhh! hahahaha! 

sakura2016:  hello ... yep my spirit is rather high! been my dream to have the two together and its here!!

chyantrils25: hey! girl ... its here!! and aren't we excited??? hyo joo is just so lovely!!  i love what she wore during the press con! and don't they look absolutely great together!!

rania: hey! twin sis!! are our fingers crossed?? hahaha! i guess i read way back that you are a little worried because of the storyline which is really new ... and the reactions of the korean viewers! well ... don't worry much! sukkie is going to reel them all in for the ride ... and he has a pretty lady beside him to help him do that!! my hopes are high!! 

W fighting!!!!

hhhhhhhhhhh so this drama is really like living a fantasy for you too!! :lol:

let's enjoy the ride and hope the best for our drama!!

W Fighting!! 

@VIP_Cake really?!! that's bad!! I hope you'll joine us as soon as you finsh your job!! :) 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

wait a second!! what's on Yeon Joo's hand?!! :blink: did she break the thing she used to "stab" him with (in order to stabilise his breathing) and left part of it in his chest?!!! tell me you didn't Yeon Joo-ahhhh!! :crazy:

cr: Naver

yes!! let's enjoy it!! :D

all the goodies here all killing me that I want to repost them all and put a smiling heart near each one of them!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Only 30 minutes!!!

its actually happening Sdjbifjkdjjdhfahjkajk :w00t: :w00t:

ohh n i just noticed what OYJ's  holding in her hand i hope she knows wat she's doing tho :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MarieJose said:

God i'm soo sad i won't be joining you either in the life stream :tears::tears::tears: today out of all days they called me for a job interview ... i should be happy i know but NO it's kang cheol waaaaaarrrghhhh !!! 

ii'll be back as fast as a ferrari to find the raw and watch it and then i'll join you guys .. probably it'll take time because i'm sure i'm gonna have to back read a looooooootttt ... this thread is already on fire before the streaming so how about after kkkk i think it'll vanish kkkk (hope not hope not :P  ) 

so i'll see you guys later :D  :D 

Nooooo!!! why is many of you not going to joine us for our drama's 1st episode?!! it's finally here but many of you won't be here!!! :tears:

hhhhhhhhhh I know that's really bad!! but do your best and I'll pray you do well and come back to joine us with the discussion about the 1st episode as soon as you can!! Good luck!! :) 

see you soon!! :)

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

20.07.2016 Leejongsuk’s IG Update

Translation:

I have become Pictorial King! Kol Kol.. Waited for a long time? Kang Cheol’s Lee Jong Suk.. Starts from today.

Source: jongsuk0206

Hide contents

LJS 

hhhhhhhh yes we waited for too long but we're sure it will be worth it!! :w00t:

• Like 2

LOL Kang Chul would have 999 CP :lol:

I hope it's okay to share streaming links... if not then I'll remove it right away. 

I'm using

Don't post direct links, use the pm system

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, shana0127 said:

humm i will be watching though live streaming , let me use my kdrama experience and promo teaser translations to understand the show .......btw i will be depending on live updaters to have a better understanding

Which website will you be using

• Like 3