[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD IF I WANTED TO BECAUSE... SOTUS EP. 13 IS COMING OUT SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY, THIS IS THE SEXIEST/BEAST-LIKE IMAGE I'VE GOT OF ANYONE..you see, I'm very innocent. I don't have any 'inappropriate' images.

571145_funny-anime-anime-funny-anime-nos

don't quote images, gifs, videos

By the way, Singto's Dad has just received a "World Dad Award" on Dec 15. (Very strange name for an award)

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 10

Spoiler
50 minutes ago, allmylove103 said:

8 hours to gooo.... :blush:

I saw this post, and tried to think about the novel, but I cannot remember Arthit grabbing Kongphob's shirt. Anyone?

Edited by lupita311

2 hours ago, allmylove103 said:

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS. ART PULLS KONG BY THE TIE TO BRING HIM INTO THE KISS. DOES THAT MEAN THAT ITS CONFIRMED FOR THE KISS SCENE??:wub::blink:

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

Good point :wub:

Hopefully this means that the kiss scene is confirmed.:sweatingbullets:

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 4

On 12/17/2016 at 3:07 PM, Jay BudLight said:

By the way, Singto's Dad has just received a "World Dad Award" on Dec 15. (Very strange name for an award)

How Singto is protective with his dad, as he is the father, and dad the son! ("look how i'm proud of him") Incredible! So nice pictures!

Edited by angelangie
DO NOT Quote images
  • Like 2

Please keep the conversation about the drama SOTUS, don't post off-topic stuff or pictures or conversations or the thread might get closed and moderators would have to edit all the posts... I am trying to fix it, but there is so much stuff that shouldn't be in this thread I decided to post this message the moderator for this section knows about it...

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, lupita311 said:

Please keep the conversation about the drama SOTUS, don't post off-topic stuff or pictures or conversations or the thread might get closed and moderators would have to edit all the posts... I am trying to fix it, but there is so much stuff that shouldn't be in this thread I decided to post this message the moderator for this section knows about it...

@lupita311 Can we post the news or TV Programs about Singto, Krist and other cast members? Also the other media about Sotus like comics or songs? Also the Novel or fanfic? Do they count?

Or it has to be PURE about the "Series" ONLY?

And can I ask why cannot we Quote image, GIF, or VDO? Technical difficulty or any particular reason?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@lupita311 Can we post the news or TV Programs about Singto, Krist and other cast members? Also the other media about Sotus like comics or songs? Also the Novel or fanfic? Do they count?

Or it has to be PURE about the "Series" ONLY?

For fanfiction you can provide the link, but don't post the whole thing here.  We have a fan fiction thread you can post it there, news about the actors are fine scenes, ig pictures related to the drama, conversations about their girlfriends or anniversaries are off topic you can open a thread for each actor individually and post those there and on shippers paradise you can create a thread for the fictional couple too, not here, songs, novel are fine, but please don't post anything about videos or links to watch the videos or how to download them, anything that is illegal has to be removed, use  private messages for that. We all loved Love Sick or any upcoming drama, but it is off topic here, this is a thread for SOTUS, not for Love Sick...   Thanks

Edit

another thing don't break the rules, do not bypass the swearing filter and do not quote pictures.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

I'm not going to comment on the suggestion for my situation, because 1) I don't want to depress @originalnickname any more than I already have - I'm genuinely sorry about that... - and 2) I really didn't mention my story to get any advice, but simply as an example of how drama can come from within even if everything is alright. So... de rien and ne t'en fais pas. ;)

Oh no I don't want to depress you either :tears: I hope you're OK and I wish you and everybody here happiness and love :heart: which you seem to have found, right ? :) btw I wasn't talking about you in particular 

I didn't know you speak french o_O

2 hours ago, allmylove103 said:

Spoiler

HE'S GRABBING HIS TIE! I REPEAT: HE'S GRABBING HIS TIE!!!!! HE'S 1 SECOND AWAY FROM KISSING HIM (notice how it's written ep.13 on the picture btw) I SWEAR TO BL GOD IF THEY CUT THERE..... OMG *BE PREPARED*

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

ooops didn't know we couldn't quote images anymore..... That's a bit..... How can we know what we're talking about when we were commenting a picture --' 

That's what I'm a little confused about...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

ooops didn't know we couldn't quote images anymore..... That's a bit..... How can we know what we're talking about when we were commenting a picture --' 

That has been the rule since I started in soompi in 2009, we always know what we are talking about... No confusion there, don't quote the picture quote the post and remove the image...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ma5querade said:

May I ask if P' @delightful still give permission to member who uploaded your subbed episodes thru googledrive for other members who can't use Mega app? Coz i recall before sotus went to hiatus the eps used to be uploaded to gdrive too under your permission. 

It's just that it's soo hard for me to download thru Mega (idk why it always breaks down halfway), so i'm really lagging behind to watch your subs now :""

But i totally understand if it's no longer permitted since it's your copyright..and thanks always for all your hardwork :wub:

Why dont you create an account with Mega? Its stopping halfway because you dont have enough space; a situation that would be fixed if you just create an account. Its free.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lupita311 said:

That has been the rule since I started in soompi in 2009, we always know what we are talking about... No confusion there, don't quote the picture quote the post and remove the image...

We have been doing it since September and no one told us anything.... It's Ok tho, I won't do it again

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

We are waiting for tonight episode with kiss. But then theres a plot twist; Arthit kiss kongpope's cheek or forehead. Damn ill be frustrated as hell

OMG haha don't say that :tears: But we have to be prepared to not see the kiss..... Although, considering (and I'm being very technical and it's creepy, I know lol) that on the image GMMTV published where we see Arthit grabbing Kong's tie, he's about to kiss him.... And this kiss is a stolen kiss, so it's very fast, a couple of seconds..... If they cut when he's about to kiss him, that'll look awful and will obviously be a torture

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

We are waiting for tonight episode with kiss. But then theres a plot twist; Arthit kiss kongpope's cheek or forehead. Damn ill be frustrated as hell

I think I'd probably end up throwing my phone across the room if something like that happened.

• Like 3