[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, two5four3 said:

REALLY!!! It took me almost an hour and a half to catch up!!!! Missing my SOTUS FamBam!!!

Been out for 2 days!!!! why oh why you're doing this to me... :tears: anyways thanks for the sharings... spoilers...

Hide contents

specially to those perverted minds... from P'Arthit's Pink Mink, to Kong's meaty balls ooppssss meatballs :wub::heart:

To my fellow kababayan!!! KAPIT LANG MGA BESHIE!!! :blush:

Off to dreamland!!!

KILIGS MUCH ANG SOTUS! WALANG IWANAN!! 

• Like 2

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 3:28 AM, germanknight said:

Despite i love Sotus however i have to say in Ep 10 both have been showing not a nice behaviour in their caracthers, Arthit has really over reacted, he did not even watch Kong that's why the vase felt not a nice approach indeed. However also Kong was't so nice to Eim showing a quite disgusting face. I know it is fiction but sometimes those 2 guys leave me speechless. Let's see Ep 11 when situation

To be honest, I didn't find either boy's behavior "not nice". To me it seemed just natural, and a little clumsy and lost in their own world, but not negative.

Anyway, even if they had behaved negatively, I wouldn't mind. They're not perfect. They're human. And that's a lot more interesting than characters who always act 100% accurately and without any fault. If a character has faults that makes them relatable and gives them room to improve.

But maybe that's exactly what you were trying to say. :)

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 3:37 AM, delightful said:

Aim has always relied on Kongpope for almost everything outside of his family, he's in college now, copying your friend's homework should of had ended in high school.

(...)

Anyone know anything about computers? Help me out with a couple of options if you can.**

You're spot on about aim. Both with the hair and the homework... Aim kind of always expects Kong to be there and have time and help. That's at least as ... self absorbed (for lack of a better word)as Kong who just doesn't really listen.

As for computers, I don't encode, but I know that if your computer is too slow for whatever you wanna do, it's usually because you have too little RAM. I wouldn't buy anything under 8. The more the better. 8 is okay for now but might already be too little in 3-4 years. So, also consider that.^_^

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 4:15 AM, JCM said:

There is certainly that to keep in mind. . .but even more so. . .Kong is likely the first person period to express that kind of interest in Arthit that actually *thud* (picture "fist into heart") hits him like that. Yeah, he's had  the "OMG, he's so cute! P'Arthit is so cute!" buzzing around before. . .but not the kind of confession that he just heard from Kong (He's never had a girlfriend - only secretly pined for Namtern for years).

His "S**t" in the mirror the next morning and imploring himself to act normal. . .. there was actually A LOT in that. Not only is he quickly trying to process all that above, but HE KNOWS what Kong is going through - it's the EXACT thing he went through with Namtern, only Kong actually told Arthit. HE KNOWS what that took to say and despite all his angsty confusion, in that moment, he doesn't want to hurt Kong either.  . . So that's likely on his mind too. For a guy that really tries not to feel, that's a ton at once *THUD*

You put that so beautifully! Exactly. It's not just new and surprising for arthit, it's also a switch of point of view for him. And he's walking on thin ice there... Completely unknown territory, where he's trying to both protect himself and not to hurt Kong either... Oh boys...:wub:

• Like 8

On 11/30/2016 at 4:05 AM, Timothy Teo said:

Not sure if anyone would want to read a new fanfic done by me, it's SOTUS meets Love Sick.

All i can say is that if it's successful, i will produce another 19 more chapters, as this fanfic only shows how the first 3 months of hazing.

I will accept any suggestions/feedback for the subsequent fanfic. Please do so via PM

Also i apologize for the bad quality of work as it's my first time writing

Link for Chapter 1: https://mega.nz/#!i04WXTbY!LbPmmlKnBP8od3dtOmVdeRuK03zTod-0yCVsE8Gy8VY

Already read your chapter 1 and really enjoyed it. Any chance of updates? Cant wait...^_^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, salz said:

i thought im the only one weirdly staring at his sexy adam apple lol

this angsty period really give more chance for us to see Singto great potential as actor especially the part required strong emotion no matter how subtle it is..i hope he continue to pick good project in future

ahh i still can't delete the gif from quote box i do it later

you know....I love it from the first. his Adam's apple is a part of his acting.  I really hope Singto is gonna be a good actor. After Sotus finishes, I believe Krist and Singto will become more popular actors. I want to watch Sotus the movie. maybe...though it's impossible.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

HE IS SO CUTE IN THAT SCENE HUHUHU HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS ENJOYING EVERY SINGLE DROP OF KONG'S MILK.... I... I MEAN PINK MILK BOUGHT TO HIM BY KONG. HAHAHA

I swear, Arthit/Krist will be the death of me. He is just a natural cutie. :wub:

OMG...your remarks just made my imagination went wild! B) Back to angst soon for tomorrow....less than 24hrs !

But after that...more sweetness will come and all our imagination will go even wilder!!! lol.....

• Like 4

I browse singto ig i never browse any of my other fav actor even thosd i really like only singgo on no   ..... what happening ...... but i feel his love to his dad ah im jealous his dad is still around and i feel good if famous people are filial only few are like that

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, asdl said:

I browse singto ig i never browse any of my other fav actor even thosd i really like only singgo on no   ..... what happening ...... but i feel his love to his dad ah im jealous his dad is still around and i feel good if famous people are filial only few are like that

Singto is my favorite, too, and I like how he loves his father.  In the series and TV interviews I could find, he is the boy next door:Innocent, boyish, goody-goody, prude, nonchalant, and HOT! Awwww

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, asdl said:

I have browsed his IG for more like 20 times hahaha I never feel bored of it. He is soooo damn adorable in every way, plus his fav pet is also the same as mine, cat, haha. I really like his way to treat is father, he loves his daddy that much, yes I believe we also do, but Singto is just like OMG I don't what to say anymore. He is truly my bias now 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, violetaverda said:

I have browsed his IG for more like 20 times hahaha I never feel bored of it. He is soooo damn adorable in every way, plus his fav pet is also the same as mine, cat, haha. I really like his way to treat is father, he loves his daddy that much, yes I believe we also do, but Singto is just like OMG I don't what to say anymore. He is truly my bias now 

Krist is definitely my bias. But Singto has found a special place in my heart after watching episode 7 onwards. His acting is really great, so as his personality off cam. You can just feel in his aura that he is a really great person and son to his father. Before, there are angles that I don't find Singto appealing. But recently, I'm starting to fall for his adorable smile! especially in his interviews and guestings. I want to eat his meatballs!!! just kidding. 

• Like 9

On 2016/12/2 at 10:46 PM, rapuri said:

I watched all episodes actually....... :D

Actually, I wanted to see Kong's smile :wub: so I haven't  rewatch other ep this week....  in fact, I have watched Kong's and Lucas's smile alternately and it makes me so happy!!!!!! :lol:

@seoha Hi, friend:lol: His adorable smiles always kill us!!!!

IMG_3986.jpg

Translation: delightful 

Edited by butterflymania
Change pic, add comment
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, yaoidesune said:

A few things about Singto...

Singto is a considerate Instangrammer who never forgets to include an English message for his international fans.  Out of curiosity, has anyone here heard him speak English in an interview?

People associated glasses with nerdy "bookishness" but Sinto looks so hot even when he wears glasses.  

Singto has those old-school cheesy grins: cheek skin pulled far back, cheekbones sitting up high and defined, pearly whites just a-glistening.  Ah, beautiful smiles from a beautiful man makes me smile, too!

those SMILES tho, i cannot! hahaha

• Like 7

1 hour ago, asdl said:

Thank you for your hard work! it was very impressive cos of i first saw him speaking English say Hi !

16 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

Actually, I wanted to see Kong's smile :wub: so I haven't  rewatch other ep this week....  in fact, I have watched Kong's and Lucas's smile alternately and it makes me so happy!!!!!! :lol:

Spoiler

IMG_3985.jpg&key=b186ed02ea390d09a4cc98cf5c82087cabc3adb666c94c84277167879027ec4c

Translation: delightful 

yes! he is Kongpob's only sun! Um....

friends11.jpg

I hope Arthit believe his friends' support whatever he choose......haha....I love all his friends!

Yeb! @butterflymania, buddy! I love his smile. let me go to bed now. but I really happy, we in in the same Sotus World!

• Like 5