[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, apeach said:

after disappointment about ep 8 scene where kongpop is drowning, I decided to make my own version for that scene. I asked @delightful to use her videos and she was okay with it. Here's the video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4x0lzm_sts-ep-8-drowning-scene-edited_tv

Password: delightful

Enjoy! :blush:

*PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE. AFTERALL IT'S STILL @delightful SUBBED VIDEO.*

(p.s. sorry if it's such a crappy edited video... lol)

Wow I DEFINITELY like this better!! Can we get you into the SOTUS editing team? :wub:

• Like 8

9 hours ago, delightful said:

I would love to, but I woke up with a stuffy nose and now my head is hurting. Every little sound makes it worst, I can't even watch Running Man right now. LOL! I love that couple too, when I feel better I will try it. It's getting cold here and I might of had gotten myself sick in the process.. I don't like wearing jackets... it's my fault. But I am trying to make myself better by drinking lots of warm tea and eating lots of food. I should lay off the unhealthy  stuff for now.. *stares at the pocky sticks container and drools* I need Kongpope to come take care of me and I need a Noh-heater to warm me up.. okay, that sounded very wrong... I will go eat now... bye. :huh:

Aww @delightful get well soon! Think of good things SOTUS EP9 ,kongxarthit,wadxperm(?)  i hope itll help u to feel at ease ♥♥♥

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ikkiek said:

It's because in Thailand, students have quota to skip classroom. If we skip a class more than 20 percent, we can not take an final examination. Many uni-students always cheating by come to the class for checking their attendance and then sneaking out from the class. The lecturer used many methods to prevent hit & run students, the one method is not appointing the students and before checking them he/she will lock the door to prevent the cheated students who got a call from his/her friends to get attendant for checking the class attendance.

Well, I've never experience what N'Kon has faced. hehe.

Aww poor baby..he's not skip the class but still got absense yesterday.. next time go to the toilet after the class lol

i remembered when i'm studying a few years ago, my lect only let me out 30 minute after the class started, that's only if she/he nice enough to let me out ;) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jujumon said:

I think there is a video somewhere I watched that showed singto taking pictures or recording krist singing on stage...was that the 20 August concert? Wow...really...he is the number one fan...hahaha..well he had no choice...krist said he had 915 witness to the agreement...

That one is another party with SOTUS production team. The song is Tang Kong Foon, their favorite song.

I think his concert at 20 August is one held in his university.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, apeach said:

after disappointment about ep 8 scene where kongpop is drowning, I decided to make my own version for that scene.

Perfect!!  Thank you!  The whole scene made better sense after you reworked it!  

21 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

I would love to, but I woke up with a stuffy nose and now my head is hurting. Every little sound makes it worst

I hope you feel better soon!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, apeach said:

after disappointment about ep 8 scene where kongpop is drowning, I decided to make my own version for that scene. I asked @delightful to use her videos and she was okay with it. Here's the video:

*PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE. AFTERALL IT'S STILL @delightful SUBBED VIDEO.*

Aww thanks.. its nice, seem more better than the real editing haha

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jia_k said:

@Sharan Raj If you want to say something, you need to do it respectfully. This is not the place for "burns" or to censor people's words and definitely not easily throw around words like "homophobic" at people who are not. There's different cultures here, different perspectives. Some things you might not agree with. Please keep an open mind and recognize it's not a black and white issue.. Anyway we are here to have a good time, so let's focus on that. :)

// A funny post I have to share from Tumblr ( cr. jaetenny ):

• Kongpob:wow, the stars are beautiful tonight...
  • May:yeah, they are.
  • Kongpob:do you know who else is beautiful?
  • May:*blushes* no, w-who?
  • Kongpob:my P'Arthit.

Omg 'my p'arthit' i thought he wanna say may :P:D 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Lol Poor Krist

He is waiting at the door. Please teacher open the door for him lol.

I dont know my feeling right.. it's mixed with everything since this is so funny yet cute side of Arthit/Krist 

he just wait outside, what a nice/cute boy :P 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, apeach said:

Woah, this edit of that scene was so good. And made a lot more sense than the aired on. Love it!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jia_k said:

@JavieR Hahaha she'll get burned no matter what, the only person who really will in this place :P:P

In ep 8, how come May didn't know.. Kongpob's so obvious it's like he has "I <3 P'Arthit" written on his forehead in flashing neon letters

She just dont get it and want kongpop to tell right in front of her face like this

4 hours ago, jia_k said:

Kongpob:wow, the stars are beautiful tonight...

• May:yeah, they are.
  • Kongpob:do you know who else is beautiful?
  • May:*blushes* no, w-who?
  • Kongpob:my P'Arthit.

• Like 6

Guest delightful
23 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

She just dont get it and want kongpop to tell right in front of her face like this

That is one thing I'm wondering about since May doesn't have a romantic interest in Kongpope in the actual novel, I want to see how it plays out in the series. I hope we don't end up hating on May in the end, because we all want her to end up with Aim. Plus... her character seems to be pretty well level headed, like she wouldn't be clingy and 'fight' to get Kongpope. I see her as someone who kind of has mistaken her 'good' feelings towards Kongpope's bravery as 'love'. I think when Aim gets up the courage to confess to her, and she does a comparison of her feelings she will figure out that what she feels for Kongpope is just admiration, since he did kind of help her and stand up for the rest of the class. Also.. I think if Kongpope finds out that Aim likes May, but she likes him.. I see Kongpope just telling her straight out that he has someone he likes. I don't see Kongpope as someone that is afraid to tell someone like May the truth. I don't know... I just don't want to end up hating her character, I want SOTUS to be a 'happy' series. I like a little bit of drama, but the whole girl clinging onto a guy thing is so outdated. I don't want her to become another 'Jean'(MIR) or 'Aim'(LS), those are the right names, right? LOL! I am not including 'Yuri', because I didn't hate her, she was actually pretty understanding in the end. And I felt really bad for her too.

Anyways, P'Kate had mentioned that on their 2nd date Kongpope and Arthit run into Plae at the mall, right? I wonder if we'll get to see her with her date/girlfriend? That would be sweet to see. And I wonder who Maprang will end up with? I'm asking because Thai series/dramas tend to make a couple for almost every single character. I know it's very 'naam-nao' (sappy) but that's what my 20 years of watching Thai lakorns has told me... here I go revealing my age again... :sweatingbullets:

Guest delightful
6 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I doubt that also. But P'Aioun doesn't need to be jealous. It's clearly seen who Kongpop choose.

LOL! Yes, I see who Kongpope's arms are wrapped around. ^_^ They could be a little more discreet.... :P

3 hours ago, apeach said:

amazing job!!! this was lovely to watch :)

and @delightful I hope the situation with May is resolved where she lets go of her "naive" love with Kongpope (seems she likes him because he's been ~cool~ and also was kind after the nametag situation) when she finds out he's in love with their senior! It'll be nice if it's a sweet resolution into friendship instead of vilifying her or more angst 

• Like 8

Wow this is great! :) Thanks for taking the time to make it! I love the flashbacks that you chose :phew: :wub:

• Like 4

*-----* i love this version omg so meaningfull

:phew::phew:

Spoiler

• Like 9

9 hours ago, delightful said:

Just got around to watch the poster signing live video, I have to say that these two are so cute. I love that they are close to each other in real life and can ask each other questions without being looked back on as being 'stupid'. When Singto said he failed at math before I just loved his face and voice. And Krist kept on teasing his P'Sing. And then complaining that there were too many posters to sign. LOL! He even told P'Sing to go down to the gym and then come back for him later. And P'Sing was so cute when he teased N'Krist and savored his victory of reaching the last poster. One thing I really find adorable about Krist is that he can't stay still. I know he has said he's not a calm person, but this kid seriously can't control it. His mouth just keeps on going and going and they said that Krist was talking a lot he complained he was bored. LOL! So P'Sing was like.. yeah, keep on talking. Always giving in to Krist, P'Sing is the real life Arthit. LOL! Overall, I just loved it and wished they stayed on longer. Oh, almost forgot to mention how adorable Singto's laughing is... so cute, I want to see that on Kongpope too... after the 'separation' parts are done.

*side-note* One of the people behind the camera... his name was Gun, was it Gun Attaphan? Gun that plays Rome in Puppyy Honey, I know he's always hanging out at GMM station... he's even crashed a live chat by another BL couple while he was looking for his 'Papi' or Off Chumpol. He even called Off on the phone and started to promote his own couple as he pushed the other couple aside. LOL! And then there was a couple of other videos where he's just wandering around GMM looking for his 'Papi' that fans have made videos of. It might not be that Gun, but if it is then I can see how Singto and Krist can be this adorable when they are together. They're learning it from Gun and Off. LOL!*end side-note*

thanks for the crunchy fore-taste of some delectable side-dish to come... ;)     but foremost, get well @delightful... :)

in the translated article (*looking for the source as posted herein nth* pages back* ) accompanying the D-Dek video (where they had a duet), it was mentioned that they've admitted that they're like reverse-role-playing, i.e acting each other's real life characters (aside from the energizer-bunny Krist persona that's obviously Singto can't comfortably/competently deliver - but can't complain of the cerebral-thinking-man flirty-moves Singto had for Kongpope in lieu of the quirky Krist-like flirty-ness).  

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:
Spoiler

tumblr_oevmk8evKw1smql00o1_540.jpg

I've lost counting how many time I watch this EP9 preview repeatedly.

All I can see is just only Kongpob's sparkling eyes.

He is so IN LOVE truly deeply madly :wub:

12 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

@yoojung9493 A naive, straightforward, warmhearted and lovely little young boy who's so crazily in love with him. I'm not surprised why Arthit eventually does fall in love with him hard in return. :wub:

Yes Kong is just so adorable here!! I also can't wait for episode 9! His face just lights up when he sees Arthit :wub: I'm really looking forward to the bus scene ^^

12 hours ago, erngust said:

just a quick break for Em and Tew glory...

Spoiler

tew3.gifem3.gif

cause it's kinda felt a bit being deprived...

Hide contents

tew-em1.gif   tew-em2.gif 

Did Em kinda feel something from behind? :vicx:

YESSSS THESE GIFS NEEDED TO HAPPEN! Thank you!!!! :wub::wub::wub: I also felt deprived

*nosebleeds*

11 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

One last post before I sleep

Spoiler

It IS a Lion!!!!!! :D

....right? :sweatingbullets:

You were right!! It does look like a lion :D

• Like 6