[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Still no sign of Wad. haha. Anyone else find it disturbing that we haven't seen him and we have 4 episodes left? 

I really hope they show him, just for a sec.. so we can know he is alive. :lol:

• Like 5

Poor Em :cry:

1 minute ago, Mio- said:

It works good here: http://www.zaatvhd.com/one-hd-3.html Sometimes picture freezes, but it's nothing big. It doesn't lag or stop working, for me. Just click 156kbps, image is awful, but whatever...

and we are back!

I'm watching on that link itself :flushed:  It does freeze freeze from time to time 

Americano?!!? :dizzy: No!! drink your pink milk

• Like 3

Well Arthit had a long chat with the seniors and still looks depressed big time & kong has had along chat with em, i gather its the conversation along the lines of what if someone likes you and you dont like them or what if you like someone and they dont fee the same conversation, but its a long one.

• Like 2

Episode 12 (Part 2)

Kongpob leaves, while Oak was abit upset. Prem met up with Arthit, while somehow Prem notices that Arthit is emotionally down, Knott then passes his notes back to Arthit, even Knott notices and talked about the recent changes of Arthit, Arthit feels that his drink is abit not good. Em talks to Kongpob while Oak is playing his soccer. the discussion between the 2 is about who likes who.

What's Em thinking, he thinks Kongpob likes May, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Kong has his Pink Milk Monster Arthit

• Like 11

On 12/9/2016 at 4:15 AM, delightful said:

Yeah, that might not be happening anymore. Sorry. 

@delightful NO IT CANT BE! Oh well....it cant be helped .....thx for everything you've done for us uptil now....really appreciate it! ♥ *still hoping that u would continue*

On 12/9/2016 at 4:20 PM, originalnickname said:

And the thing is I've never traveled..... I wanna go to Japan.... I wanna meet the SOTUS people in Bangkok...I have so many dreams and yet so little/no money lmao

@originalnicknameSAME! LOL I really wanna visit japan too but can't......:bawling:

@shivyn01 aww thx for such cute lil ff♥ really helps me to forget all the *angst* thats going on past eps...

13 hours ago, erngust said:

apologies....

Reveal hidden contents

but that was not Krist on the vids... :worried: but we'll still have 6 EPs to enjoy Kongpop+Arthit's love-dance :love:

... but we can contend with this instead.

@erngust KYAAAA UR KILLING ME!!! 

10 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah but she wasn't interested in Em... Can you imagine that situation? "Oh Kong doesn't love me.... Em loves me ? I better go with him then" I wouldn't like that, but that's my opinion... As for Prem and Wad, there's no sign of Wad since episode 8 so, yeah......

@originalnicknameAGREED! itd be too sudden if they become a couple without any *spark* yaknow.......(ugh my bad expressing skills)

10 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

Episode 12 (Part 1)

At the library, Kongpob receives a call from P'Bem, when his mind is wavered, until Em wakes him up, after the call, Kongpob bumps onto Knott, then passed him Arthit notes. Preapailin, May and Ma-prang having a discussion nearby. Oak disturbs Em, while Kongpob helps May to pick up a book.

@Timothy Teothx for the recap!!!!

• Like 2

I suspect here, and I am just guessing but the pink milk scene with Kong and Arthit will be the final scene before the preview.  especially the way time is going.

And yeah i am disappointed about Wad as well especially they pretty much made a strong impression initially with him and now its died out...

• Like 3

I think waiting for these angsty episodes... drained my emotions out.

Arthit didn't look good while receiving those books from Nott.... :tears: I didn't see the whole scene at the start, because I was typing something ARGH and when did Arthit start drinking Americano... LOL when he tasted it, I think he said something in the lines, how can you drink this? it's sooo bad.... Arthit, just drink pink milk. LOL

Em and Kong talking... it was one pretty long scene. Song (Secret in my Heart) starting just before ads and instrumental of it thru most of the scene... ahh

After ads long awaited scene is happening. Kong telling May that he has someone he loves... and Em will hear them, I just have a feeling that he won't hear this part where Kong is telling her no and that he has someone else he loves... duh

I have some weird feeling that we won't see a scene where Arthit is crying and drinking pink milk... I hope my feeling is wrong. I really hope. :tears:

• Like 8