[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

Honestly, I like our climat and I really looove winter when there is snow everywhere, it looks so beautiful and the christmas mode turns on for everyone, polish people seem to be kinder for each other etc, haha. (not such winters when there is really cold, snow is slowly dissolving and as you've said it's dark and depressing outside, I feel like a zombie today but SOTUS is keeping me alive).:flushed:

i just wondering how bad (or nice) the winter is, because i never lived in country with 4 season

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

Yes indeed :astonished: He will get to know a bit more about his feelings I guess :) May should go with Em :) I just hope this won't really make their friendship become weird 

She should go with Em, but at he same time, until now, she only had eyes for Kong.... That'll be way too easy if she gets rejected by Kong and then started getting interest in Em right away... We need cute moments between them, but not a relationship (that'll be great if we could see them as a couple in the special chapter, but not before, that'll be way too fast)

• Like 6

no, you guys didnt sound offensive.. if i had come across the "do not share" translated chapters post in page 389 beforehand, i wouldn't have quoted the post that blatantly didnt listen to @delightful. stupid me. you guys are nice though <3 thanks!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tamachi said:

i just wondering how bad (or nice) the winter is, because i never lived in country with 4 season

living in a country with 4 seasons has good and bad sides. Sometimes winter can be really disturbing (when there is very slippery on roads and so many accidents can occur) and yet so beautiful, it really depens on person's way of thinking about this.:phew:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

She should go with Em, but at he same time, until now, she only had eyes for Kong.... That'll be way too easy if she gets rejected by Kong and then started getting interest in Em right away... We need cute moments between them, but not a relationship (that'll be great if we could see them as a couple in the special chapter, but not before, that'll be way too fast)

She had eyes on Kong but was sharing good connection with Em :blush: I'm sure she will realise that she has more in common with Em than Kong, they don't really talk that much :vicx:  Not right away but I guess by episode 13 she will start to realise :)  I was thinking about the same thing!! :wub: I would love to see a bit more of them, and of course of Prem and Wad :flushed:

2 minutes ago, salz said:

please the stream stay good :)

seem it news about palace right now?the newscaster voice sound so sweet making me sleep a lil bit lol

Yes, I'm watching it, though I don't understand anything they are saying :astonished:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, delightful said:

My schedule for Friday-Saturday...

Work for 10 hours. Starting in an hour.

Sleep for 4 hours.

Run errands/grocery shop for 1 hour.

Translate SOTUS the series ep.12 for 1 hour.

Nap/wait for HD link of ep.12 for 3-4 hours.

Time the subs/QC for ep.12 for 2 hours.

Send it to Baw to encode which will take 1 hour.

THEN... Hopefully I can re-watch and make sure everything is fine with it, THEN I'll upload it... which will take 30minutes.

My perfect Saturday.. Now, just wait for me to scratch all of it and just sit here with my eyes wide open waiting for SOTUS.. re-watching SOTUS... re-reading SOTUS... drink pink milk.. oh, btw! I've gained 5lbs since I started drinking pink milk again! WTF?! Darn you Arthit!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

About the novel translation, I'll let you all know what I decide next week. I can't think of it right now, I'm only focused on EP.12!!!!!!!!! The thing is.. it's NOT only that FB page that didn't do as I had asked. I guess my request/directions were too difficult to understand. But, don't be worried about me. I'm completely fine, this isn't the first time something like this has happened. I think most of you have read about my past experience about why I stopped subbing... No worries about subbing SOTUS the series though, I will finish this series! Even if I end up in the hospital because of a cold from this freaking -10F weather!! It's winter here and it sucks!

thank you for your hard work because us international fan....:blush::blush:

really appreciate your hard work.:wub::wub:

take good rest for you too...hope you will healthy always..:heart::heart:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

hahaha I know right :flushed: Can't even imagine what I did to manage my emotions and impatience :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha you make me laugh :blush: But I understand you, we are all the same here :)

Thank heavens Im not alone :D the streaming here in our hotel is quite bad :tears:

A few people talked about doing this last week, but I actually managed to chicken out and NOT watch episode 11. I reckoned that with a hectic week already filled with a certain amount of doom and gloom more trauma was not needed.

It will be Sunday here in France by the time I can catch up on Episode 12 so I'll have the two episodes to look forward to.

Let's hope that the angst gets put aside this weekend. It's the festive season,* time for penguins to do their happy dance and the rest of us to be kinder and more generous to each other.

* assuming that most countries have some sort of mid winter festival. If you don't, choose one of ours and go for it ! Yuletide is good for those who 'quaff' ale (drinking on a Thor scale).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pixiie07 said:

She had eyes on Kong but was sharing good connection with Em :blush: I'm sure she will realise that she has more in common with Em than Kong, they don't really talk that much :vicx:  Not right away but I guess by episode 13 she will start to realise :)  I was thinking about the same thing!! :wub: I would love to see a bit more of them, and of course of Prem and Wad :flushed:

Yeah but she wasn't interested in Em... Can you imagine that situation? "Oh Kong doesn't love me.... Em loves me ? I better go with him then" I wouldn't like that, but that's my opinion... As for Prem and Wad, there's no sign of Wad since episode 8 so, yeah......

• Like 3

I like these style of dramas but I agree sometimes they should push the second leads more into the shows.  Its not that the main leads arent interesting they are but there has been several dramas where i have got irritated with the direction at times and the second lead has kept me gripped with the show until the main characters get on track.  

Actually sometimes second leads become even more interesting than the main completely.....

So yeah Prem and Wad i wish there was more of as well, I mean they put them strongly in the earlier episodes so i assume its for a reason.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yokas said:

I love your ff, so sweet, I've read everything on wattpad but I'm patiently waiting for new chapter of Quiet , hope you will find time for continuing it too, every time I read it I fell  like somebody hypnotized me in front of my comp. But enough, today is Sotus premiere day so let's prepare and  enjoy this together :tears:

Hehe thank you. I haven't given up on Quiet. I just have no idea about the novel or the scene order so I guess I took a month hiatus along with Thailand for that fic :sweatingbullets: I will finish it later!! promise!!

• Like 2