[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

That's amazing, you're the best :)

Seriously, if it's like you say every week, it means I go to sleep and when I wake up I just have to download and watch, that's perfect :) The time difference is good on that one hehe ^^

Special chapter ? So kawaiiiiiiii

He's telling Kongpope to come over so they could....make  :heart:!!!!!!!!!!!

*I'm just making that up. I want it to be like that though. LOL!*

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

He's telling Kongpope to come over so they could....make  :heart:!!!!!!!!!!!

*I'm just making that up. I want it to be like that though. LOL!*

I cant wait to see the episode, I hope you will share it with us :wub:. My naughty mind can't handle it #forgiveme :vicx:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

Hi!! How is everyone doing? I promised last time that I would post my fanfic updates here....but then I got busy. ..and lazy :sweatingbullets:

But I'm doing it finally now.  :wub:

Here's the link if you guys want to check it out on wattpad: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ekQwvDfgZy

Reveal hidden contents

ONESHOT #16

Arthit won't admit it but his small one bedroom apartment sometimes appears too big to him. Like right now. He had graduated half a year ago and had started working in the company he had done his internship at. Though it was a little far from the University, it had a great package and for a new graduate without prior experience, he couldn't be too choosy. 

The downside of it all....he didn't get to see Kongpop all that often. But he understood. Arthit too was in his third year when he had first met Kongpop. He knew that the duties of being a student plus those of the Head Hazer, it consumed every minute of his time.  

But Arthit missed him. 

So much. 

Especially on days like this when he was off work and was just lazing around the apartment, somewhat midway between his workplace and former university. It just feels too...quiet...and lonely. 

He cleans his room like Kongpop likes to do, irons his laundry and then throws it in the closet because it's not perfect like Kongpop's. He tried assembling his new robot but after almost gluing the arm to the head, he decides it's best not to continue anymore. 

Instead he takes his wallet and phone and walks out, needing to get out of the lonely apartment. He is standing in line to a drink stand when his phone chimes and he smiles at the personalised ring tone that he had placed but hopes that Kongpop never hears. 

It's the song Kongpop had sung at the Star and Moon competition.  

"Hello?"

"P'! How are you?" Arthit feels a sudden rush of energy at the sound of his voice. That low baritone ring to it, smooth and warm. "It's your day off today isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I wish I could come visit...." the longing in the voice has Arthit saying what he does next and it surprises even him, "Want me to come visit?"

"P'! You...You can?" The hope and happiness laced in Kongpop's voice has Arthit unable to refuse. 

"Yes. I guess I could. Have you eaten yet?"

"No P. We'll buy some snacks to make do," Kongpop reassures, "I just...I want to see you P'..."

"Me too," is the soft reply before the phone is hung up. He didn't get a reply...but Arthit knows that Kongpop probably heard. He'd rather not hear the cheesy reply Kongpop is bound to have. 

It's a little too much for his heart sometimes.  

Mind made up, Arthit walks away from the drink stand, his craving for pink milk temporarily forgotten, Arthit hails the first cab he can find. He asks the driver to park near the numerous street food stalls and decides to buy himself, and Kongpop lunch. 

He is NOT whipped, he chastised the mocking voice in his head, strangely like that of Knot and Prem.  

He just thought snacks wasn't the most fulfilling especially now that Kongpop had so many responsibilities to carry out. 

That was all...

He buys whatever he thinks Kongpop would like, coffee and pink milk also tucked in safely in its plastic bags. 

He doesn't even realise it himself until he makes his way to the sports hall where the sotus meetings are being held. He doesn't notice because Kongpop is running up to him, lips stretched wide in a smile and the freshmen behind him are gawking, scandalous that their head varker could have such a bright puppy expression. 

"P'Arthit! You came!" 

"I said I would didn't I?" Is the stern reply

Kongpop is too used to his snarky boyfriend to mind. With Arthit, actions spoke louder than words.  

Such as this very moment, armed with way too much food for just two people and their favourite drinks. He even had the dessert that Kongpop liked. 

"Are these for me?"

Arthit can just lower his head as his cheeks blossom with pink. 

"Y-You said you were hungry....so I j-just..."

Screenshot_20161210-214901_zps7w2txm2h.j

There is the softest smile on Kongpop's lips, as he takes in the stutteringly whispered words. The freshmen are out right shocked and the hazer team can do nothing but roll their eyes at their stupid lovesick Head Hazer....and besides P'Arthit was there and was still as scary even though he looked kinda cute right now. 

"Arthit....please take care of me like this forever." Kongpop whispers as he leans forward, hands reaching out to take the heavy bags of food and Arthit's right hand. 

Arthit glares, that of an angry kitten, "Stop being so cheeky!" He hisses but still follows Kongpop, right hand tucked safely in Kongpop's left

Whoever did that picture, thank you very very much!!!! 

I love your ff, so sweet, I've read everything on wattpad but I'm patiently waiting for new chapter of Quiet , hope you will find time for continuing it too, every time I read it I fell  like somebody hypnotized me in front of my comp. But enough, today is Sotus premiere day so let's prepare and  enjoy this together :tears:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

may i just ask what time is the sotus series here in philippines?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah... I'd like to go to an asian country... I wanna be disorientated, eat new things, see how the people are... I heard things about japanese people, and I feel like they're so much like me! aka they seem so sweet and polite but they can be crazy and fun to be with :tongue:

Oh. You'll be highly disappointed. Japaneses are known to be highly reserved against foreigners. It will take forever to be "in" their circle.

By the way, japan is a very safe destination for tourists, you won't have to worry of crime, of street accident.

Thais are far friendlier to foreigners but the safety is ...

10 hours ago, kurtjowen2010 said:

just want to ask possible live stream site for sotus later?? and what time is it philippine time? I want to watch it already even without subs. going crazy waiting hehehehe

Manila time is 1 hour in advance to that of Bangkok (UTC+8/ UTC+7).

• Like 4

Spoiler
1 hour ago, erngust said:

hmmm... liking the view there Singto?

Hide contents

... too hot to handle?

I'm dying..  :dizzy:  Going to ignore the fact that Krist is taken bcs I wanna shout JUST BE A COUPLE ALREADY! :w00t:

I'm gonna follow this forum non-stop tonight, gonna refresh it again and again bcs I love spoiler from friends in here who can watch without subs ❤

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dedededeva said:
  Hide contents

I'm dying..  :dizzy:  Going to ignore the fact that Krist is taken bcs I wanna shout JUST BE A COUPLE ALREADY! :w00t:

I'm gonna follow this forum non-stop tonight, gonna refresh it again and again bcs I love spoiler from friends in here who can watch without subs ❤

apologies....

Spoiler

but that was not Krist on the vids... :worried: but we'll still have 6 EPs to enjoy Kongpop+Arthit's love-dance :love:

... but we can contend with this instead.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, keerthi96 said:

oh my, I'm sorry everyone!!!!

haha, thank you! and i'm sorry.. i didnt read the full thread before quoting that post. didnt mean to offend anyone..

Oooops, we should also apologize if we sounded offensive with our replies..

Take your time dear @keerthi96, it's on page 389 btw - the translated chapters (ch.01 to ch.09) of the novel and it's special chapters (4 chapters) and two fanfics made by @delightful..

And if you're looking for spoilers go back to page 498 (if I'm not mistaken) you'll find the pages there that has the spoilers from the novel..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kurtjowen2010 said:

may i just ask what time is the sotus series here in philippines?

I have no idea of the time difference between where you live in the Philippines and Bangkok, but just in case, keep refreshing this thread. We're crazy enough to let everyone know when it will start by posting every hour as it nears. You can also open the first link, that is the best live stream, so you'll definitely will not miss out. It's going to be another 3 hours from now.

This is the best link for the live stream.

http://www.zaatvhd.com/one-hd-3.html .

• Like 4