[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 minutes ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

Why does my internet have to be slow and crappy every saturday huhuhu

I feel you :tears: the struggle is very real for international fans from south east asia 

3 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

really?
I'm internet is not that bad compared to last week, Thank God :grin:

Lucky you, can I go to your place and watch  :phew: :sweatingbullets: :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

Am I the only one who is putting the live playing in case I miss the opening while waiting it to load? :flushed::flushed:

I'm with you @pixiie07  !   I've put my live stream on like 10 minutes ago, watching news right now !  Goosebumps .... and not because of cold weather or news LOL :blink::)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

Honestly, I like our climat and I really looove winter when there is snow everywhere, it looks so beautiful and the christmas mode turns on for everyone, polish people seem to be kinder for each other etc, haha. (not such winters when there is really cold, snow is slowly dissolving and as you've said it's dark and depressing outside, I feel like a zombie today but SOTUS is keeping me alive).:flushed:

I was in Krakow a number of years ago in January and have spent time in Moscow and Stockholm in winter. Sunshine on the snow, frozen rivers, glinting church domes, as you say, it is all very magical. That said, Australia's winter is more comfortable :). Where I live if we do get snow, it's miserable stuff and wet.

• Like 2

Just now, salz said:

i thought she say she gonna be busy few pages ago though if im not wrong :P

I think I've read that she would be busy for studies or something... but I thought she would be here on Saturday... hmmm

IT'S STARTING!! 

• Like 3