[Thai Series 2016] Kiss The Series รักต้องจูบ

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Finally...!! Pete & Kao coming up in Part 3 today...

Uff... the first 2 parts have been annoying to me... I have said many times already, BUT:

Could anyone just burn Sanson alive, please...!! :joy:

I can't take her anymore...!! Oh... my poor Momit... your future wife is nothing but a monster....!!

Well... I guess some guys have simply no self respect.

Cheers...!!

Haha.... i'm just don't care about the first 2 part... only petekao can grab my attention..hehe... the kiss scene is so hot that i'm fanning myself although i'm turn on my room's aircond :wub:

OMG...  THAT B***H SAW EVERYTHING... :scream:

I'm hating Pete if he'll chicken out because Mint found out! I'll really hate him if he hurts Kao's feelings again! damn it!

Also, how come the part Pete caressing Kao's head was not shown? 

Oh my! only 4 episodes left right? I feel like I want to slap Pete!!! 

Episode 12 is so confusing and such a cliff hanger! like, is Pete to going to back down? Will Kao still "understand"? 

also, where did Kao go? did he leave without telling Pete? oh my! my heart can only take so much, and this is too much!!

How would I sleep? hahahaha! I badly need an english translation of the book to have my mind at peace!

7 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

And this it was Kao the one leading the kiss....!! :love:

This is not even the uncut LINE TV Version... Can we wish for a few more seconds of awesomeness...??!!

Hide contents

What a silly game from Pete! Hopefully, Kao solve it with a big and hot kiss! :heart:

12 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Pete is not going back anywhere... REMEMBER: They are NOT boyfriends yet.

They decided to be friends... and sort of start dating (if we can call it this way) for Pete to prove to Kao he is serious about him.

Pete is just still not sure about HOW TO DO about his feelings for Kao. This was talking before the pool scene... and after the kiss too: "Are we to be boyfriends" "Why do I have to like a guy" "Why can't this feelings go away..?"... and then "Why did you kiss me?".

But all this was good.., since Kao finally said the words: "I couldn't help it (kiss you)... because I LIKE YOU"

Now Kao's cards are openly on the table. This talks goes a bit longer... but we didn't get it today... it will be in next episode with a flash back moment, and that scene we all miss with Pete caressing Kao's hair.

Where did Kao go...? He went home... in the morning. Mint was coming down as Kao left (door closing sound). His clothes were all wet last night... so he certainly need something new to wear... specially his uniform; as he was wearing casual clothes "last night".

he also may need a walk home to think about all what was been said last night between him and Pete.

Cheers...!!

Thanks for clearing things up. Sorry! I was really worried with the -“why do I have to like a guy?” , “why can’t these feelings go away?” Hahaha! 

Did Pete say these to Kao? While they were trying to dry themselves with a towel? 

Sorry just this one last question. Lol

17 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Now Kao's cards are openly on the table.

Yep, totally agree! The ball is into Pete's court! I guess and be affraid this dithering attitude will lead us to the end of the serie! I'm ready to see Kao close to be desparate and almost lost any illusion! Poor Kao, fortunately, you are solid but i think you'll found it takes so long time to get the final point!

I know it's not related and off topic but i want to suggest you to see this short animation  film, it's so cute remind me of the concept of kiss me again (and a lot of thai drama:))

also i'm with Lazy subber , she wrote in the last episode of kiss me again this:

"Ah... The plot is such a cliche. This is one of your most typical climb-to-climax in a lot of Thai BL novels. I like these boys but the plot is just so so, perhaps because I've already seen plenty of this in novels...

Ps: is it just me, or does the kiss seems kinda stiff in this EP???"

The problem for me is exactly what she wrote, also after i the kiss in the last episode i think the Actor of Kao (don't know his real name) should be a main actor of a series, but the leader and not the passive one in the relationship.

He is dominant, Maybe that's is why the character he is playing not so fit to him 

Anyway there's something off in this drama contrary to "My Tee' that have more dialogs and real progress and issues...

46 minutes ago, JAN said:

I know it's not related and off topic but i want to suggest you to see this short animation  film, it's so cute remind me of the concept of kiss me again (and a lot of thai drama:))

also i'm with Lazy subber , she wrote in the last episode of kiss me again this:

"Ah... The plot is such a cliche. This is one of your most typical climb-to-climax in a lot of Thai BL novels. I like these boys but the plot is just so so, perhaps because I've already seen plenty of this in novels...

The problem for me is exactly what she wrote, also after i the kiss in the last episode i think the Actor of Kao (don't know his real name) should be a main actor of a series, but the leader and not the passive one in the relationship.

He is dominant, Maybe that's is why the character he is playing not so fit to him 

Anyway there's something off in this drama contrary to "My Tee' that have more dialogs and real progress and issues...

Awww.. I think New is perfect for the Kao role. Kao in the novel is not small, just a bit smaller than Pete. I guess Tay is a bit skinny for Pete though.

also, just maybe, the reason the kiss was stiff is because Kao was hesitant but wanting to kiss  Pete. Maybe it's suppose to be that way? I mean their kiss in Ep 10 is just... wow! For me it's even better than Korn X Knock- that kiss scene is hot but did not feel real for me. While PetexKao is ep 10 felt hot but at the same time romantic. I dunno, I've watched a lot of Thai BL and so far Pete x Kao is my fav! 

The novel (read till chap 13- first night together) is way better than the series since its more complete with how the couple developed. Its' just sad it has no complete eng sub. :(

17 minutes ago, JAN said:

I saw it when it was release,d and doesn't impress me so much (it's just a nice cartoon). The interesting point you mention is (if i well understand) Kao (Newie) is the "weak link" in the couple, and that's not at all my opinion. I think completly the contrary! He is the one solid, knowing what he want, and don't be changeable as the weather! He is just sensible, and care a lot for Pete, which is often hot tempered and variable as the weather  ha ha ha. So Kao have to manage Pete's sensibility and his own feeling toward same person, and i think he does into the best manner possible. Maybe he can "look" as the weak link in the (not yet) couple, he is the more fairplay & intelligent and have to be for both. What a gentleman he is!

47 minutes ago, naaud_s said:

The novel (read till chap 13- first night together) is way better than the series since its more complete with how the couple developed. Its' just sad it has no complete eng sub. :(

Yes I wish they had drama on their own and follow the novel without making changes

I saw it when it was release,d and doesn't impress me so much (it's just a nice cartoon). The interesting point you mention is (if i well understand) Kao (Newie) is the "weak link" in the couple, and that's not at all my opinion. I think completly the contrary! He is the one solid, knowing what he want, and don't be changeable as the weather! He is just sensible, and care a lot for Pete, which is often hot tempered and variable as the weather  ha ha ha. So Kao have to manage Pete's sensibility and his own feeling toward same person, and i think he does into the best manner possible. Maybe he can "look" as the weak link in the (not yet) couple, he is the more fairplay & intelligent and have to be for both. What a gentleman he is!

Because he is solid and gentleman he should be the lead actor in a series, he is more manly then pete

Awww.. I think New is perfect for the Kao role. Kao in the novel is not small, just a bit smaller than Pete. I guess Tay is a bit skinny for Pete though.

He seems to be bigger than pete ...exactly

4 hours ago, JAN said:

Because he is solid and gentleman he should be the lead actor in a series, he is more manly then pete

I think he must follow what the realisator's script ask him to do. Agree with you he is more manly than Pete, however, his personnality is different of what ordinary leader can be. That's that precise point that made me appreciate his acting into a role where usually, the one with the largest shoulders take the lead. Solid, gentleman and raffined. Enough caring and taking notice of Pete's inconstancies. That's why i think he is a true good Pete's lover!

4 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I totally disagree with this idea: For me Kao is NOT a dominant character; just the opposite...!!

All the time (Besides the kiss moment in the pool) Kao is just shy, and kind and humble... He doesn't take the lead in any major choices... but follows both the group, or others: He does has a strong self confidence... but this doesn't make him any dominant.

I think he must follow what the realisator's script ask him to do. Agree with you he is more manly than Pete, however, his personnality is different of what ordinary leader can be. That's that precise point that made me appreciate his acting into a role where usually, the one with the largest shoulders take the lead. Solid, gentleman and raffined. Enough caring and taking notice of Pete's inconstancies. That's why i think he is a true good Pete's lover!

The interesting point JAN mention is (if i well understand) Kao (Newie) is the "weak link" in the couple, and that's not at all my opinion. I think completly the contrary! He is the one solid, knowing what he want, and don't be changeable as the weather! He is just sensible, and care a lot for Pete, which is often hot tempered and variable as the weather  ha ha ha. So Kao have to manage Pete's sensibility and his own feeling toward same person, and i think he does into the best manner possible. Maybe he can "look" as the weak link in the (not yet) couple, he is the more fairplay & intelligent and have to be for both. What a gentleman he is!

\

This is my fault because my english need  to improve:cold_sweat:...i mean that New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun the actor imself is a dominant and not Kao the character!

His face, body moves, they way he move...even his voice is very  "out there"...this is not someone you can see as passive when you meet in real life. He should be the character that lead a relationship

Of course"Kao" the character is the opposite, that's why they need to cast someone else for this role and for waterboy...(when he get the same passive role)

Even that ...it's my opinion 

2. When you look at the "My Tee" actors they are very very fit to their role...

The look of actor who's playing Tee is more feminine

and The guy plays "Mork" is manly...his body, voice and how he talks

It's like you put this actor (don't remember his name)  to play  Kao character

Archived