[Drama 2016] Entertainer 딴따라

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL that Teaser was just what I needed! I wasn't sure about this drama or the two pairs (main leads) but I don't give a ....... any more, cos I loved the teaser. Seriously I shouldn't have been worried I mean after KMHM with JS the man can basically do anything now, even with a not so convincing story/plot in this drama. Anyway I'm actually excited to watch the drama unlike before so fingers-crossed it is as enjoyable to watch as this teaser.    

Hi all! I love how this thread is starting to be more active ;)  I might not be active all the time but I will be coming here to do some fangirling (btw I don't think that's an actual word) when JS or LH do funny stuff like in the teaser. 

Good night

(gd morning, afternoon or evening)

I'm so excited!!! We have pics yayyy

@KGS, thank you for the info re: the relationship chart and the pics

@Sarang21 Thank's for the first pics of Ji Sungm0106.gif I just love love love finally seeing him filming a drama.

@Michael Aury @snowy21 Thanks for the rest of the goodies

That teaser was great. Is it time for the drama to start? 

11 hours ago, melissala said:

hahaha that's funny.  dorky dance off couple.  getting excited for this

Maybe that can be our name for our OTP. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Yay, Ji Sung comeback drama, I missed him so much, I'm so glad he's back. 

To be honest, I didn't want hyeri to accept the role, even though I didn't watch any of her dramas, I do follow her career as a girl's day member, and it hasn't been that long since she was hospitalized for meningitis, I wanted her to have like two months rest, but well her agency though otherwise.

i don't know how her loveline with Ji Sung will work, but I'm willing to give it a chance, and I have my hopes up that it'll work, if Yoona and Lee Bum Soo can make it work with 20 years age gap, then so can Ji Sung and Hyeri. 

April 20th right ? I'll be waiting :) 

HELLO everyone :D I just caught the news about Ji Sung's new drama and had to be here! I am so happy that in less than a month I'll get to see him onscreen again :D:D  dancing right now!

A big hug to you @evie7 its been so long I saw you and we meet again for Ji Sung's drama. If the others from KMHM dont join this thread before April 20th I'll call them up......cant miss out on trying Jisung's drama can we :phew:

The teaser is soo funny and entertaining its just the vibe to excite me......An yona and Perry Park are both out to have some fun :grin:

I hope to have fun with everyone here from now on :) waiting eagerly

The teaser is so cute! I mean, with all the criticisms this drama was getting from the netizens, they shut them all with that fun and quirky 1 minute teaser. Oh God it got me danced and sing and laugh with it.

Ji Sung looks so gorgeous and handsome with his glasses. With that look he happened to got me there but then that crazy dance that made me miss Ahn Yo Na, oh I was caught eventually. :rolleyes:

And of course Hyeri is beautiful as always and I can see some Deoksun traits with her character that I truly love. :wub:

Now I just have to patiently wait for it to start. :phew:

On 30/3/2016 at 10:25 AM, snowy21 said:

Here comes the teaser!! Jisung oppa reminds me of yuna (kill me heal me ) dancing LOL hyeri awkward dance.. haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURpXuoq6M0

Perry Park... is that you? :lol:

I'm already excited with this drama. Deok Sun & Perry Park.  I didn't imagined even in my wildest dreams xDDDDD!

------------

Kang Min Hyuk and Ji Sung New Stills

77334824.2.jpg

Source: naver

@littleloony Hello!!! So happy to see you here too, crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif Get ready to have some fun. I'm still excited that we get to see Ji Sung back on our screens.  That teaser had me dancing along. It was great they choose such an upbeat song. I like the mood it creates. After reading a lot doom and gloom opinion's on blogs about how this drama can't be good because... blah, blah, blah. I'm happy our leads just came out and danced. 

Photos from the first script reading rehearsal for drama 'Entertainer' unleashed

Photos from the script reading rehearsal for drama 'Entertainer' have been unleashed.

In mid-March, the first script reading rehearsal for new SBS drama 'Entertainer' was held at SBS Production Center in Ilsan.

Ji Sung arrived at the production center an hour earlier than everyone, and thoroughly read through his parts once again. Before starting the rehearsal, all of the actors, actresses, and staffs took time to make a brief speech, and Ji Sung said, "I will do my best with the attitude of a newly debuted actor." Hye Ri, who is playing as a lead role named Jung Green, also said, "I will try to learn a lot from everyone while participating in this drama. Please guide me well."

Chae Jung Ahn said, "I am very looking forward to all the fun that we will have together," and Gong Myung, Jeon No Min, Jung Man Shik, Huh Jun Suk, Kim Ho Chang, Lee Tae Sun, and Yoo Ji Sang also made a short speech. Jung Kyu Soo also said, "I will do my best with the attitude of a newly debuted actor," copying exactly what Ji Sung said, and Sung Myung Sook said, "I am very glad that Jung Kyu Soo and I have such a handsome son like Ji Sung."

Writer Yoo Young Ah said, "I would like to express sincere appreciation to everyone for participating in this drama," and director Hong Sung Chang and Lee Gwang Young said, "One of the main themes of the new drama is 'humanism,' and let us do our best to deliver all of the messages that this drama implies."

Ji Sung, who is playing as a lead role named Shin Suk Ho, deeply impressed all of the other actors and actresses with his phenomenal performance, and Hye Ri also deeply impressed everyone with phenomenal concentration. Furthermore, Kang Min Hyuk also received a great number of compliments for his sophisticated epxressions.

An insider said, "The first script reading rehearsal was overflowing with excitement and energy. We hope that everyone would keep showing a lot of love and supports for all of the actors, actresses, staffs, and the drama."

Meanwhile, 'Entertainer' is going to premiere on April 20th as the sequel of 'Please Come Back, Mister.'

Photos from the first script reading rehearsal for drama 'Entertainer' unleashed

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=441706

“Entertainer” drops still cuts of Ji Sung and CNBLUE Minhyuk’s interactions

ji-sung-kang-minhyuk.jpg

SBS‘s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Entertainer” unveils preview clips of Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk‘s first encounter on April 1.

In the pictures, Shin Seok Ho (Ji Sung) is taking all his effort to convince Jo Ha Neul (Kang Min Hyuk) to sign a contract in his entertainment agency. But Ha Neul has no interest with that matter.

Unfortunately, his convincing power failed, and Ji Sung get his business card, as evidence that he is the CEO of KTOP Entertainment. Fans are prying if he will succeed or not. The photo clips were taken while they were shooting in Busan.

On their shooting, Ji Sung always crack jokes combining with his facial expressions and the way he delivers the lines makes all the staff and crew burst into laughter commending his great acting talent.

However, in some takes, there were chatting in between and the staff also commented, “We filmed Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk’s first encounter in Busan. Ji Sung was already absorbed his manager character and Kang Min Hyuk truly showed his young charms.

Despite this being their early stages in filming, the two showed great chemistry and we were able to film very quickly. Fans will be able to check out their chemistry and acting skills through ‘Entertainer’ quite soon. Please look forward to it.”

In the meantime “Entertainer” is all about the hopeless manager Shin Seok Ho and a rookie band whom he wanted to make them successful. It will soon be on air after the wrap up of “Please Come Back, Mister”.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/01/entertainer-drops-still-cuts-of-ji-sung-and-cnblue-minhyuks-interactions/

I'm so ready for this drama!!! :D

Ji Sung is such a talented actor and I can't wait to see him in this drama. :D

My Bae, Kang Min Hyuk is in it too!!! He's finally back with another drama!! <3

Cute Hyeri is back with another drama as well!! :D

I really love comedic dramas, and this drama sounds very interesting to me. It has a really good cast and the teaser was very funny and cute xD

I can't wait for this drama!! :3

Is the number of episodes still unconfirmed? Hopefully it wouldn't be too short...

I'm hoping for veryyyyy cute and funny moments in this drama :3

Guest chocmagma

Hello everyone! :blush: I see familiar faces here. Hello again!

Finally.... Jisung is making his comeback! Kyaaaa cant wait! :love:

The teaser so funny I couldnt stop laughing ottoke! HAHAHAHA! Yeaaaah Jisung in that teaser reminds me of Ahn Yo Na. Ahhh I miss that kijibe! :joy:

I'm with you, @chelleshawol! At first I do really hope that Hyeri rejected the offer bcs she's too young and the female lead gonna have a loveline with Jisung so I do prefer someone else who is older than Hyeri. Plus she's still recovering. But since it has been confirmed, so yeah nothing more can we do other than supporting this drama :wub:

Archived