[Drama 2016] Entertainer 딴따라

Go Seung Ji

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri Shares “Entertainer” Co-Star Ji Sung’s Meaningful Advice

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri Shares “Entertainer” Co-Star Ji Sung’s Meaningful Advice

Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri has nothing but good things to say about working with asunbae (senior) like Ji Sung.

On March 6, Hyeri sat down for an interview, where she revealed the great amount of faith she has in her co-stars, Ji Sung and CNBLUE‘s Kang Min Hyuk. These three will be starring in SBS‘s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Entertainer.”

She shares, “I’m learning a lot about acting from Ji Sung. He told me, ‘Hyeri, when you act, look only at my eyes. I’ll do the same when I act.’ When I listened to his advice and looked into his eyes, I realized what he was trying to say. These words from Ji Sung are a big source of strength to me.”

Hyeri also explains how her character, Geu Rin, is a master of part-time jobs and Ha Neul’s (played by Kang Min Hyuk) passionate older sister who only thinks about his safety. She wants to show Geu Rin’s fresh and joyful personality that is a reflection of her name.

Expressing the determination she has, Hyeri says, “It’s an honor to be working on a great production with such talented staff members and seniors, and I’m happy I can meet with my fans and viewers. While I am still lacking in many ways, I will put in a lot of effort to show good acting and want portray Geu Rin in a positive way to viewers.

“Entertainer” tells the story of how an audacious celebrity manager, Shin Suk Ho (played by Ji Sung), and a rookie band meet at their lowest points of their lives, and brainstorm a way they can live happier lives. Written by Yoo Young Ah, and directed by Hong Sung Chang and Lee Kwang Young, it will air following the end of “Please Come Back, Mister.”

cr. Soompi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@RieNguyen welcome back to Soompi and thank you very much for the new teaser. It´s so hilarious XD. It reminds me of the scene in KMHM when Segi was singing during the audition of that idol singer lol

ps. can I use your gif as my profil pic?

Oh, please feel free to use it ^^

[Interview] Hyeri, "Looking forward to working with Ji Seong and Kang Min-hyuk"

photo710371.jpg

Girl's Day member and actress Hyeri is starring in the new SBS drama "Entertainers" with Ji Seong.

SBS drama "Entertainers" is based on a project between an audacious manager named Sin Seok-ho (Ji Seong) and an amateur band named Entertainers. Hyeri stars in the drama as the vocal Jo Ha-neul's (Kang Min-hyuk) guardian Jeong Green.

Hyeri is coming back with "Entertainers" after achieving huge success with the tvN drama "Answer Me 1988". She proved her talents at once and became the next best actress next to Suzy and AOA Seolhyun.

Hyeri has been promoting "Entertainers" recently and she's very modest about it.

- Who is Jeong Green from "Entertainers"?

Hyeri: Jeong Green is a hard working character with a lot of responsibility. She is the only guardian to Ha-neul, the lead vocal of the band and she only thinks of what's best for him. Like the name Jeong Green, I want to make her look fresh and delightful.

- What made you star in "Entertainers"?

I liked the scenario. I decided to do it as I'll be working with a lot of good people.

- How much do Hyeri and Jeong Green synchronize?

About 80%? Jeong Green and I are responsible and bright. I am trying to bring out my character through Jeong Green.

- How does it feel to work with Ji Seong?

I am grateful to have met Ji Seong in this drama. I am learning a lot from him and he gives me a lot of advice. His words give me strength. One time, I met him before the cameras started rolling and he said, "Hyeri, look into my eyes when you act and I'll do the same". I looked at his eyes and I understood".

- You are a passionate sister who will do anything for her brother. How are you in real life to your sister?

We are like any other sisters. I travel with my sister and find places to eat. We are like best friends.

- How do you get along with Kang Min-hyuk who is your brother in the drama?

We worked together before so we get along find. We are both actors turned singers so we can relate to each other. I look forward to working with him every day.

- How do you want to be remembered in "Entertainers"?

I always learn a lot and discover many things about myself while working. I want to find something new about me through "Entertainers". I also want to communicate with the viewers and it is my wish to have abilities to be able to relate my character well to the others.

- Any words of determination?

I am honored to be able to work with great staff and I am happy that I can stand in public once again. I am going to work hard to become the perfect Jeong Green.

Watch: Ji Sung Yells at a Veteran Singer in Second “Entertainer” Teaser

Watch: Ji Sung Yells at a Veteran Singer in Second “Entertainer” Teaser

The upcoming SBS drama “Entertainer” has released its second teaser! In the first teaser, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and Ji Sung were seen having a dance-off to Taylor Swift.

In the teaser, Ji Sung transforms into a strict producer, whipping sheet music around and saying, “Again” repeatedly. Throughout the 37-second clip, he gets progressively more frustrated until he throws the papers in the air and screams at the mysterious singer in the studio.

Although his language might imply that he’s yelling at some young trainees, the singer is actually veteran musician Kim Gun Mo! Kim Gun Mo, who has been a singer for over 20 years, made a special guest appearance for this “Entertainer” teaser.

In the end, Ji Sung and Kim Gun Mo make a dancing exit humming “Ddandara” (the Korean title for the drama).

“Entertainer” airs its first episode on April 20 at 10 p.m. KST. Watch the teaser below!

(Teaser with Eng Sub)

http://www.viki.com/videos/1100987v-trailer-2?start=1&embed_site=www.soompi.com

Credit: soompi

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entertainer’s crabby producer throws a tantrum

by girlfriday | April 8, 2016 | 14 Comments

Entertainer19.jpg

I really hope this drama lives up to its ridiculous teasers. I’ll be disappointed if Entertainer takes itself too seriously, or if the teasers end up being false advertising, which has happened enough times for me to be wary. But so far they’re hilarious, and I have faith that Ji Sung will bring the same zany comedic energy to his character in the show. That’s enough to go on, right?

In the latest teaser for the new SBS showbiz drama, we watch Ji Sung during his days as a top music producer at his fancy agency, pitching a fit throughout an artist’s recording session. He yells, “Again! Again! Again! Aaaaaagain! Is this a children’s playground? Again!” I’m pretty sure there’s even a bark in there somewhere, and then he screams, “And you call yourself an entertainerrrrrrrrrrrrrr?!”

He throws the sheets of music in the air dramatically, and then we cut to the artist he’s screaming at… Kim Gun-mo. LOL. Nobody talks to pop veteran Kim Gun-mo like that! He replies, “I’m the entertainer…” but Ji Sung is too engrossed in his dramatic outburst to hear him. I know he’s probably not going to be THAT over-the-top for the drama, but I kind of hope he’ll do it anyway. And then the best part is the two of them singing and dancing in the epilogue like a couple of dorks.

Entertainer co-stars Hyeri (Answer Me 1988) and Kang Min-hyuk (Heirs) as members of the new band Ji Sung scrapes together after he loses everything, and follows their heartwarming underdog success story. It premieres April 20 on SBS.

Entertainer20.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer21.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer22.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer23.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer24.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer25.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer26.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer27.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer28.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer29.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer30.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer31.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer32.jpg

Spoiler

Entertainer33.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/entertainers-crabby-producer-throws-a-tantrum/

Kang Min Hyuk and Hyeri Show Off Lovely Chemistry as Siblings for “Entertainer”

Hyeri-Kang-Min-Hyuk.png

Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri and CNBLUE‘s Kang Min Hyuk are showing off their great chemistry as siblings on “Entertainer.”

On April 11, stills of Kang Min Hyuk and Hyeri for SBS’s newest drama “Entertainer” were revealed.

In the images, Green (played by Hyeri) and Ha Neul (played Kang Min Hyuk) are walking on their way to school and work. The mix of tenderness and playfulness highlights their sibling love.

Spoiler

Hyeri-Kang-Min-Hyuk-2.png

Though filming has just started in Busan, the pair’s friendly personalities have made them good friends already. It’s reported that their conversation topics range from lunch menus to the emotions of Green and Ha Neul, and their closeness is said to be reflecting in their acting as well.

Meanwhile, “Entertainer” will first air on April 20, once “Please Come Back, Mister” is over.

Source (1)

Soompi

Ji Sung with a child on set :wub:

12991012_702715459832119_834571522639202

Spoiler

12936704_702715456498786_373581898777558

12938218_702715499832115_202911393805313

12938171_702715506498781_195773105096896

12718024_702715453165453_291550385743614

Entertainer - 딴따라 Vietnam Fanpage facebook

Ji Sung updated his instagram

'Entertainers' siblings Hyeri and Kang Min-hyuk show off chemistry sweeter than lovers'

photo711924.jpg

On April 11th, the forthcoming SBS drama, "Entertainers" has unveiled the still images featuring Hyeri and Kang Min-hyuk, who play siblings in the drama.

The images show Green (Hyeri) and Ha-neul (Kang Min-hyuk) on their way to work. The gorgeous look of the siblings brightens up the surroundings.

Green with the two big bright eyes is making eye contact with her younger brother. She looks a bit upset, which makes the viewers wonder why. Ha-neul also is looking at her with such a warm smile on his face. It is evident Green is such a cute and precious sister for him.

The scene was filmed in Busan recently. Although it was only beginning of the production, Hyeri and Kang Min-hyuk became close right away to each other.

"Entertainers" depicts the success story by a newbie band, 'Ddanddara' and their manager Sin Seok-ho, who is reckless and bold in action. The drama premieres at 10 PM on April 20th taking over the airtime from "Please Come Back, Mister".

http://www.hancinema.net/-entertainers-siblings-hyeri-and-kang-min-hyuk-show-off-chemistry-sweeter-than-lovers--93348.html

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE...

Hyeri and Kang Minhyuk's still cuts for 'Entertainer'

u86.jpg

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Entertainer', Hyeri and Kang Minhyuk, siblings chemistry that's sweeter than a couple

1. [+1,017, -93] Their height difference is daebak heart-fluttering

2. [+835, -83] Both look cute since they both have puppy-type faces

3. [+656, -70] They look great together because their faces are tiny... Makes my heart flutter ㅠ

4. [+68, -4] Nice nice ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+81, -10] I like how Hyeri hair was styled realistically. She honestly looks like a girl who lives next door

6. [+73, -10] The visuals are on another level already, the drama sounds fun too. Plus Ji Sung's in itㄷㄷ Looking forward to it

7. [+53, -5] I should watch this one~~^^

8. [+67, -10] They're heart-fluttering together~~ Entertainer, do well~~

9. [+55, -6] I'm highly anticipating it. Next week needs to come quick

10. [+72, -12] I like their height difference ㅎㅎ Looking forward to the drama! Fighting Hyeri, Ji Sung and Kang Minhyuk!

Steal cuts of Ji Sung & Kang Min Hyuk from drama 'Entertainer' unleashed

Steal cuts of Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk from drama 'Entertainer' have been unleashed.

Channel SBS' new TV series, 'Entertainer,' which will premiere on April 20th, is going to evolve around a rookie band called Ddanddara, and its founder, Shin Seok Ho (to be played by Ji Sung).

The photos show Seok Ho (played by Ji Sung) and Ha Neul (played by Kang Min Hyuk) standing on the edge of a rooftop. Ha Neul is standing with his backpack laid right beside him. Seok Ho is about five steps away from Ha Neul, and trying to talk to him.

Seok Ho is approaching to Ha Neul with his arms wide open, and many fans and netizens are showing huge curiosity about what brought the two guys up to the roof.

While Seok Ho is showing a light smile on his face, Ha Neul is scowling at Seok Ho with hostility, and many people are showing huge curiosity about how their relationship will be unraveled in the drama.

The photos were taken during a shoot that was held in Busan on April 1st, and it is said that Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk both showed phenomenal performance together. It is said that all of the staffs were deeply impressed by their amazing teamwork as well.

Meanwhile, 'Entertainer' is a new drama written by Yoo Young Ah, who wrote movie 'Miracle in Cell No.7,' and production directors Hong Sung Chang and Lee Gwang Young are participating as head directors together.

Steal cuts of Ji Sung & Kang Min Hyuk from drama 'Entertainer' unleashed

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=443554

Archived