[Drama 2016] Entourage Korea 안투라지 코리아

moonkittey

Hi everyone,

I'm so in love with this drama, I think each episode ends too quickly and is too long  until the next one... this is love :) 

Seo Kang-joon is a a fresh appear in the world of Korean dramas, I like him since  "Cheese in the trap" drama , but now I have a real crush on Young-Bin the character he plays, I don't get enough of him , I find Kang-joon so suited to this character. 

I think the script reaches a really sensitive topic of  stars life ,from  Entertainment industry in Korea, in the world  generally, the love life ...
all of us, the fans, we are sometimes so eager to find out the smallest details about their lives that we walk with boots on their souls and destroy their chance to be happy,

mianhamnida, Jinja Minhae  "Young-Bin a"  !!

the other characters are well defined and lovable too , but sometimes I find them tiring excited and too noisy, i'm talking about the  two friends Cha Joon and Geobook (Turtle) , but they are super nice and funy as they are and they, all the friends, really care about Young-Bin!! 

I will watch with great excitement until the end, !!!!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed ep 7. I agree with most people here, this drama is underrated and probably is not for the taste of k-audience. 

It's a really shame because more than romance and entertainment life, it deals with friendship and family and what you can go through for others. I like the fact the every character has a back-up story and you can understand the reason why they do what they do.

I have to admit I love Mr. Kim Eun Gab, even if he has a temper and he is quite an innocent soul, he has a warm heart and you can see that he cares about those around him. I loved the fact that he protected Ho Jin in the meeting and he is somehow happy for Young Bin, even if of course he worries about business. I can even understand why he is so stressed up and has tantrums all the time; he truly loves his family but he is under so much pressure to do well at work and probably just wants to give his family a nice lifestyle. Aren't we all caught up in this circle? We can endure so much at work only for the sake of our family and their happiness?  

I also love the friendship between guys. How many of us would go in the middle of the night to search for a cat a friend lost? Really, the cat story was the funniest this episode. I understand Turtle and Joon's struggle, they have accustomed to a certain lifestyle and it's really difficult for them to start from scratch. They will forever be in Young Bin's shadow and because of that they haven't even discovered what they want to do in life. They are always perceived like the star's friends and not as individual with qualities and that triggers certain frustrations. Even knowing this, they are still supporting Young Bin because they know he needs them. If it weren't for them, probably he wouldn't get where he is in terms of personality and you have to admit he has a nice personality (maybe a little too stubborn, but nobody's perfect). 

Finally, I love the concept of the show. No bad or good guys, just normal people put in an extraordinary life and they have to deal with their own decisions, and those can be good or bad. For someone who is a sucker for romances, this drama showed me there are many types of love in the world that can warm your heart.  

I'm seeing this drama as an ensemble cast that has HJ as lead and YB as second with couple pairs and no triangles. The setup is as though they are leaving room for multi-seasons. While I find the show entertaining and easy to watch, they need to stop with cameo of the week stuff and move on. 

5 hours ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

YB and Sohee broke up T.T

I wish they'll reunite at the end, such good chemistry. 

Yah i agreed, somehow i really dont get w/ some ppl stated that they dont matched, no chemistry at all, 

they probably jealous, since their oppa has a kiss scenes lool :sweatingbullets:

I'm staying for kim eun gab, ho jin, & joey who live in 'real world' of korean entertainment bussiness. I'm a bit uspet bcs the writer makes cha young bin character looks unprofesional. Love over work. When you know, in korea when there's an actor like that you know how knetz would react. What's good on him that i can see so far is only his loyality. I need more cha young bin to see how his character developed.

13 hours ago, triplem said:

hmmm... this one definitely had a lot of tongue action going on..or am I just seeing things..lol.

hehehe, you're not the only one... I love these two so much! They are so cute together! I'm shipping it! But I'm so sad that they broke up... after only 2 episodes of being together... ;-;

Please get back together soon!..

I'm loving the relationship development between Eun Gab and Jay. I also love that Eun Gab is opening more :)

This drama is very interesting since it shows what the Entertainment industry is really about without heavy drama. It's getting more interesting and I love it!

Eps 7 & 8 ...for me the MVP of these episodes is really  Mr Kim...damn, I love that man..( Jo Jin Woong is so kick a** in this role). Although the central character of this show is Young Bin , I love how it is evolving into showing us the ups and downs of the K-entertainment industry (dirty politics and all)  and in particular the difficulty with talent management.

I love how in eps 7, Mr Kim stood up for Ho Jin and did not take no bull sh** from Sohee's agency. In eps 8 I almost cried when Yong Bin /  Ho  Jin and Amber's character said , they will follow him. Ms Kang is one cruel person, but you know, I have absolute faith that Mr Kim is going to rise up and come back stronger and spit in the face of that conniving woman.

With regards to the break up btwn YB and SH, I felt it was a matter of time as both still had alot going for their careers and I do not think either are at the stage where they can take a back seat for the other person. Cha Joon was right when he says, celebrities can never date long  bcoz  you can't have two suns in the universe (or something to that effect).

If people are coming to watch this show for the romance or are looking for the usual k drama plots, they have  missed out on the point of this drama. This drama is really about loyalty, trust and friendship set in a very cut throat industry.  I for one, am looking forward to seeing what will happen next esp for Mr Kim.

Episode 8 is all about JJW.  Looks like they're following some of the plots from the original. Eun Gab creating his own talent agency and Yong Bin and SoHee's relationship.  In this version So Hee is the Mandy Moore character in the original.  In the original she ends up marrying someone else and the YB character falls into depression.

Guest ktiminie
18 hours ago, MiAmour said:

So the rating dropped, as i expected from knets, always unpredictable

Hide contents

CyOcYJ9UoAELJ7m.jpg

@MiAmour I'm not surprised by the drop of the ratings since for the last 2 weeks on Saturday there have been massive nationwide rallies against SK president Park, with almost 1.6 Million demonstrators in Seoul alone. This definitely affected all drama and entertainment TV programs.

On 11/27/2016 at 11:48 PM, honeywell said:

Episode 8 is all about JJW.  Looks like they're following some of the plots from the original. Eun Gab creating his own talent agency and Yong Bin and SoHee's relationship.  In this version So Hee is the Mandy Moore character in the original.  In the original she ends up marrying someone else and the YB character falls into depression.

ahhh I hope sohee not married to someone else, I hope they can get back together again.

I don't watch the American version, is youngbin character in the American version unprofessionals?

Archived