[Drama 2016] Entourage Korea 안투라지 코리아

moonkittey

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winners Of The 2016 Asia Artist Awards Announced

Exo Chen Jo Jin Woong Park Bo Gum Park Shin Hye BTS Jimin

The first-ever annual integration awards ceremony for K-Pop and K-dramas, 2016 Asia Artist Awards, took place on November 16 at the Hall of Peace in Kyunghee University in Seoul.

The full list of winners is listed below. For each category, an actor and an artist were selected.

Daesang:

Jo Jin Woong, EXO

Best Artist Award:

Park Shin Hye, Park Hae Jin, TWICE, BTS

Best Star Award:

Park Bo Gum, Suzy, BLOCK B, SEVENTEEN

2016 Rising Star Award:

Park Hye Soo, Shin Hyun Soo, Ha Dong Geun, Cosmic Girls

2016 New Wave Award:

Hwang Chi Yeol, Bang Dae Dong, Kwak Si Yang, Lee Jung Shin

Asia Artist Award:

Park Bo Gum, YoonA, EXO

Best OST Award:

Gummy

Best Choice Award:

Dynamic Duo

Best Producer Award:

Bang Si Hyuk

Baidu Star Award:

EXO’s Baekhyun, YoonA

Best Icon Award:

Kim Yoo Jung, BTS

Rookie Award:

Nana, Ryu Jun Yeol, NCT 127, BLACKPINK

Best Entertainer Award:

Seo Kang Joon, Nam Ji Hyun, MAMAMOO, B.A.P

Best Celebrity Award:

Kim Ji Won, Jin Goo, AOA, VIXX

Source (1)

‘Entourage’ cast express bromance

Celebrity style magazine High Cut released a picture and interview with the cast of tvN’s drama “Entourage” on Wednesday.

In the released photo, actors Seo Kang-joon, Lee Kwang-soo, Park Jung-min and Lee Dong-hwi can be seen showing off their bromance by playfully piling their heads on top of one another.

In the interview that followed, each of the actors spoke about the chemistry they had on and off set.

Seo said, “It felt more like hanging out with real brothers or family. The set was at the house and everything we did there, like cooking or watching TV, was fun. Nowadays I hardly go out, but sometimes I meet up with the guys and go to a quiet place and catch up.”

Lee Kwang-soo said, “Once a week I film ‘Running Man,’ and it has become a part of my life. I also meet the guys once a week, and that too has also become a part of my life.”

Park complimented two of his co-stars, saying, “Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Dong-hwi are two stars that every Korean knows, but they’re very modest about it. When I first met them, they were just ordinary guys and so it was very easy to approach them. Even when I wasn’t filming, I’d visit the set and I’d have a drink with the guys after.”

One of the reasons why Lee Dong-hui had decided to be part of the series was his fellow cast members. He said, “When I pick a role, I look at the production team and cast rather than my own character. When I saw the cast, I really wanted to meet them all and work with them, because I knew it would be fun.”

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611161714589879461_2

OST part 4:

lyrics:

Samuel Seo – ENTOURAGE (Entourage OST)

Sometimes, I get sick of the people around me
Sometimes, I get bored with sitting across them
I’m just as comfortable as I was back then
Because losing is a fact too

Let them be a part of you

There are a lot of people who are walking with me
Maybe some day, someone will get farther from me
But I don’t really care

CUZ NOW WE’RE
ALL GOIN TOGETHER TO

Somewhere we’ve never been
Even if we don’t know what will be there
must be something
that we’ve never seen
in our lives

One thing that’s clear
Is that whatever it is
If we look back, it’ll be funny
We’ll be having fun
So there’s no need to worry
We’re just having fun

We’re just enjoying our lives

Sometimes, there are times
When we get upset over small things
But only when we move
We can see each other and are awake
Because we can lean on each other
I can get a hold of my heart and prepare for tomorrow

I hope it’s a good day
Even your day
I hope you’re happy with your people
Being next to someone
Isn’t a sure thing
Don’t become dull
Give thanks and have more fun

Somewhere we’ve never been
Even if we don’t know what will be there
must be something
that we’ve never seen
in our lives

Credits to : Popgasa!

hello chingus! Decided to check out this thread as I have been religiously following Entourage from the beginning. Started watching because of SKJ (caught my eye when watching CITT) and LKS but I now love all of them.

Love the bromance among the 5 male leads (my fav is actually Mr Kim ! He's so bad a** ). Such great insights on the k-entertainment industry. 

It may not be flashy in terms of romance or drama, but that's why i find it a breath of fresh air...their interactions and friendship makes this drama such an enjoyable watch. You really root for all of them.

I do hope ratings will rise. The script is tight, the cast / acting is solid (no overacting here) and you feel like you are indeed part of the entourage!

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Entourage" Episode 5

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-entourage-episode-5-100631.html

“Entourage” Continues To Receive Lackluster Ratings

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/18/entourage-continues-receive-lackluster-ratings/

Based on the comments, many dropped this show after the 1st or 2nd episode. What a pity! :vicx: Like some of you have said, I think it's the same case for the Korean viewers.

But they are also some positive comments from ppl that enjoy Entourage for being different than the typical K-drama. :)

I hope the ratings go back up to at least 1% or 2%. Although I never expected Entourage to be a runaway hit, I still feel sad that it is not receiving the attention is deserves. We're 5 episodes in and I stand by what I said that it is a breezy watch and I find the directing and the acting very tight. 

I've read some reviews saying that people find it boring because there is no plot or that it does not depict the reality of the Korean entertainment industry. And this is my opinion on it, Entourage at it's most basic form is really about a day-in-the-life of a top tv star/aspiring movie actor and his circle of friends. That's the plot and it's unfortunate that people seem to be missing it because if they just give/gave it a chance they'll see that the core of this show is the bond that the 5 guys share as they navigate through the cuh-ra-zy world of show business, specially Young-bin and Ho-jin [these two are the cutest when they have their "lover's quarrel" they get so childish, haha...] 

Archived