[Drama 2016] Entourage Korea 안투라지 코리아

moonkittey

16 minutes ago, feignedreality said:

And this is my opinion on it, Entourage at it's most basic form is really about a day-in-the-life of a top tv star/aspiring movie actor and his circle of friends. That's the plot and it's unfortunate that people seem to be missing it because if they just give/gave it a chance they'll see that the core of this show is the bond that the 5 guys share as they navigate through the cuh-ra-zy world of show business, specially Young-bin and Ho-jin [these two are the cutest when they have their "lover's quarrel" they get so childish, haha...] 

I agree with you. Many people are not used to such dramas that are not plot driven. But I like that it's different and it gives you the feel that you are coming along on this ride with Yong Bin and gang. i envy YB and HJ's  precious friendship. They really look out for each other.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I think the knetz have given up on this show. It's a shame because it's actually prettty good.  Jo Jin Woong is my favorite thing about this show.  It's obvious that he's about to take over the company.

i guess they might dying to have a lot kiss scene lol :imstupid:

compared from Ep.1: 2.3% (which has double kiss scenes)  we'll see if the rating increase after SKJ's romance scene w/ Sohee.

7 hours ago, moonkittey said:

K-netz seem to love the kiss scene. It has already 220,855 views. The comments are quite positive, too. :)

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1251896

Can you tell us what knet said about the kiss scene??:)

I think entourage not so bad, I enjoyed this drama. Who's with me? Lol

really hope that this drama will catch some more attention as it airs.

ahh why the rating dropped again... So sad

[Video] "Entourage" Seo Kang-joon and Ahn So-hee kiss in the tub, 1 million views

2016/11/21

Spoiler

photo786933.jpg

The kiss scene between Seo Kang-joon (Cha Yeong-bin) and Ahn So-hee (Ahn So-hee) on "Entourage" is a big hit.

tvN "Entourage" released a footage of Seo Kang-joon and Ahn So-hee kissing in the tub and making it Day 1 for them.

The footage is of the two in the sixth episode and it already has 1 million views.

Ahn So-hee asked Cha Yeong-bin if she was doing the right thing and he said, "You are doing well and you will do well in the future. You still have bad taste in men". Ahn So-hee said, " I like you but I want to do well in this movie". Cha Yeong-bin then said, "Then will you reconsider me after this movie?" and they kissed.

Netizens say, "I can't believe I watched Ahn So-hee kissing someone", "It's so sweet" and more.

Meanwhile, "Entourage" can be seen every Friday and Saturday at 11PM.

Seo Kangjoon’s Most Interesting Moment Of 2016 Involves Lee Kwangsoo

Hidayah Idris 22 Nov 2016

And Lee Donghwi agrees.

entourage1.jpg

Count on Lee Kwangsoo to make it onto the highlight reel of Korean actor Seo Kangjoon’s year.

The Running Man star is currently acting with Seo Kangjoon, Lee Donghwi, Park Jungmin and Cho Jinwoong in Korean drama Entourage, a remake of the popular US TV series.

Kangjoon and Donghwi, who are in town to promote the show, said at the press conference that a scene involving Kwangsoo was by far the most interesting one. The scene in question? Kwangsoo punching a hamburger.

In fact, Kangjoon went on to claim, “I think that was the funniest moment I had in 2016.” And 2016 is not even over yet.

If there’s anything you’ll notice while watching the show, it’s probably not only the glitzy life of K-celebs, but also the chemistry among the actors. And as the two actors revealed, it’s not all acting – they are close friends in real life. Donghwi said, “I think in future, it’ll be hard to have something that’s more interesting to film than this because of how close the cast was, with Cho Jinwoong, Lee Kwangsoo, Park Jungmin and Seo Kangjoon.”

How the actors got close is definitely a story to tell. Kangjoon revealed that after they were done filming, they toured together around Busan, where most of the filming took place. They visited the beach and went out for drinks together. He added, “Even though filming has ended, we would still gather together for beer while watching the broadcast.” Friendship goals, aye?

Of course, it wasn’t just sightseeing and drinking for the lads. Donghwi revealed that they would sometimes play games that involved punishments. He said, “One of the punishments I had to do was go out in the rain without an umbrella for five minutes on a really rainy day in Busan. I caught a cold after that.”

Spoiler

entourage-11-768x512.jpg

entourage1-768x512.jpg

skj-768x512.jpg

lee-dong-hwi-1-768x512.jpg

seo-kang-joon-768x512.jpg

lee-dong-hwi-768x512.jpg

After reading that, you might think the duo is living the high life, just like their characters, but they claimed otherwise. Kangjoon pointed the stark differences between his character, Korean superstar Cha Youngbin, and himself:  “… it’s not really about the character, but more about Korean celebrities [in general]. I always stay at home to play with my cat, or go to Han River alone. Sometimes, I meet with my friends for beer. But in the drama, the stars go to hot places and hang out with their friends, so it’s something that I don’t experience in my own life as a Korean star.”

Donghwi, whose character Geobook is also quite the merry-maker, concurred that he is nothing like his on-screen persona. “My character likes to go out and have fun … but in real life, I like to stay at home and play games on my PlayStation.”

http://www.cleo.com.sg/guys/celeb-guys/seo-kangjoon-lee-kwangsoo-lee-donghwi-entourage-interview-singapore/

Spoiler

20161118_1479480304_91499500_1_99_20161118234804.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-11-21%2Bat%2B8.35.03%2BPM.png

tv Report  - Naver: 'Entourage', Joo Jin Wong finds out about Seo Kang Joon's one-sided love for Ahn Sohee, 'rage' 

1. [+936, -45] These actors should be filming War Terminator instead of this lame remake

2. [+557, -47] A waste of the cast's talent

3. [+382, -27] An example of remake gone wrong

4. [+414, -40] Still as chaotic as ever ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+111, -7] What is the head of tvN doing not firing this drama's director?ㅋㅋ  What's the point of using big name actors when the ratings are rock bottom? ㅋㅋ

6. [+109, -8] The subject matter itself doesn't appeal to Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nothing special about the plot either

201611200019537092200_20161120002056_01_99_20161120002103.jpg

fsanf.jpg

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Entourage', Seo Kang Joon and Ahn Sohee confirm feelings with a kiss 

1. [+778, -168] Today's pace is daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought it was going to be hard for Young Bin and Sohee

2. [+527, -92] I wonder what War Terminator's plot is. The drama is so slow ㅠ

3. [+445, -83] I felt sorry for Kim Eun Gab today ㅠ

4. [+541, -123] Daebak. Young Bin and Sohee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+163, -28] Why bother with a remake when it's gonna end up like this anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of obligatory love lines

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-11-21%2Bat%2B9.10.10%2BPM.png

Osen - Naver: 'Entourage', didn't do a remake to deserve this...'can't break 1%'

1. [+5,979, -179] I had high expectations for this.. what a shame..

2. [+4,905, -154] I knew it was doomed for failure ever since they started throwing those stupid sex jokes

3. [+5,329, -468] Switched the channel to this while watching 'I Live Alone' and got to the scene with Sohee at the hospital. Her acting... She used to be cute when she was younger, she doesn't suit her role of an actress and a topstar's first love. I've never seen her act before but I totally get why she has acting controversies

4. [+1,612, -65] This one and Legend of the Blue Sea are all bluff and no substance..they're both prettily wrapped but once you open them, you find nothing inside

On 11/23/2016 at 6:24 PM, MiAmour said:

4. [+1,612, -65] This one and Legend of the Blue Sea are all bluff and no substance..they're both prettily wrapped but once you open them, you find nothing inside

I won't comment on Legend of the Blue Sea (as I've only watch cuts on IG) but don't agree with what this netizen commented about Entourage.

I actually find it a show with a lot of heart. Mr Kim's love for (and fear of :lol:) his wife and daughter adds more layers to his character. The relationship btwn Yong Bin and Ho Jin is something I really envy..you can really see it grow esp now that Ho Jin is officially his manager, I loved how Ho Jin is more confident and standing up to YB more. I love their fights...I think the two of them have more chemistry then with their  female love interest.  

Maybe the korean audience are not so in tune with a drama of this nature hence the negative feedback , since the story line sticks closely to the American version.  

I, on the other hand am looking forward to eps7 and the banter these boys/men will bring....plus SKJ 's pretty eyes always gets me...

Archived