[Drama 2016] Entourage Korea 안투라지 코리아

moonkittey

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Finally theres another tVn drama Goblin airing today,  (different time slot)

what do you guys think? Arent it seems a big threat for Entourage?:phew: Just curious..

Otherwise im still gonna the continuous eps soon

I think being different genre and time slot, I doubt it will affect ...I'm still looking forward to this show..:)

3 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Great to know the rating has increased (from the previous ep.8 - 0.6%) :rolleyes:

Ratings 161202:

That's great!  yay!!

Just watched subbed eps 9 and I have to say Mr Kim is the man!. Everytime he threw back a punch ...I was cheering for him!  And that gesture / gift for his wife,  so sweet. Kim Eun Gab fighting!!

But Yong Bin really got on my nerves. He's really being a diva and it was frustrating. Though he is  heartbroken and all, he should take a leaf from So Hee and be professional. Looks like he's going to continue to give Mr Kim a hard time. He wants to leave Mr Kim.?..damn, what a selfish idiot. 

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

That's great!  yay!!

Just watched subbed eps 9 and I have to say Mr Kim is the man!. Everytime he threw back a punch ...I was cheering for him!  And that gesture / gift for his wife,  so sweet. Kim Eun Gab fighting!!

But Yong Bin really got on my nerves. He's really being a diva and it was frustrating. Though he is  heartbroken and all, he should take a leaf from So Hee and be professional. Looks like he's going to continue to give Mr Kim a hard time. He wants to leave Mr Kim.?..damn, what a selfish idiot. 

i agreed w/ you, hes indeed selfish..

I wonder if he will be back together w/ sohee during the finale?...probably not,

but if he regrets with his reaction & have a slowly talk w/ sohee..apologies to her... that will do..:rolleyes:

Guest ktiminie

Watching episode 9...

IMO, in the first place, YB chose to act in War Terminator for the wrong reason. He wasn't that interested in the script, he just wanted to get closer to So Hee. For him, War Terminator MEANS Soo He. So now their relationship is over, I totally understand he needs to move on. He has been living in the past (SH first crush and idealism) for too long. And there are definitely a lot of good projects waiting for him. War Terminator wasn't meant to be, no regrets.

12 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Watching episode 9...

IMO, in the first place, YB chose to act in War Terminator for the wrong reason. He wasn't that interested in the script, he just wanted to get closer to So Hee. For him, War Terminator MEANS Soo He. So now their relationship is over, I totally understand he needs to move on. He has been living in the past (SH first crush and idealism) for too long. And there are definitely a lot of good projects waiting for him. War Terminator wasn't meant to be, no regrets.

You have a point there.

But .maybe I'm seeing it a lot more from Mr Kim and and Ho Jin's perspective..so it can be exasperating..but I suppose many celebrities are like that..emotional.

Anyway can't wait to watch subbed eps 10 ( plus there's Goblin too :lol:..ottokke? So many dramas, not enough time!)

Guest ktiminie

Hehehe, I like to play devil's advocate :sweatingbullets:. Ok I'm with you and confess that I totally root for M Kim and HJ...

Though I wonder how, in real life, actors have the flexibility to be part of one movie/drama. I have a feeling that in South Korea (and many parts of the world) agencies get the final word. A rookie actor wouldn't even have a choice. They really mean business.

And glad to be part of Goblin's adventure! See u there, with pleasure :lol:

I watch eps 10 last night.. this is my reaction..

Spoiler

I wanna kick Cha young bin character a**.. yes, it was also Eun Gab fault for signing the contract without telling Young bin what's actually happening. but how can he tell him what's going on if he keep avoiding Eun Gab.

After marathon watching it....I had enough with Young Bin....he's not even in the same class as Kim Woo Bin, Lee Min Ho, Song Joong Ki, Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun....but he is acting up as if he is also a Hollywood megastar as if Lee Byung Hun. 

It's so childish of him chasing off the role in War Terminator like crazy so he was coming to the theatre where the director used to go...ask for his time and what...just to leave it like that simple....

I wish he went to his bottom line next episodes so he can appreciate hard work of everyone put for him. Poor Eun Gab and Ho Jin...I hope they will success. 

Anyone is replaceable. The actor doesnt make a star. The team behind it make the star. The actor is the face but the team behind it make everything go right direction. 

The guy that play young bin is really handsome, but i dont get his decision to act in this film in the first place. Its about a guy that has no responsibility for the job, willing to give up the job for a girl. It will be his image for a while, not a good one to keep.

Hello everyone, new follower of the drama here since I heard Amber f(x) got a role in the drama. I've marathoned the whole episode until the latest, and to be honest, I didn't find the drama boring, but I understand why the rating is low though. The pacing was pretty slow, and a story that shows the "BTS" of entertainment world might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Personally, I believe their bromance. I like it when they are together, they really looked like friends who are having fun, bickering and teasing each other, although I find some of the sexy jokes out of place. However, individually, I find them kinda bland and can be pretty annoying sometimes, especially Youngbin. Same as most of you, I find him insufferable, moreover so in the latest episode. I'm going to call him Youngbrat from now on, since yep, I found him to be the biggest male brat of K-Drama land so far. Warning, I might rant pretty harshly towards Youngbin in the following paragraphs.

I can see why he got wishy washy with "War Terminator", since his intention to star in it was to be with So Hee, and I can also understand why he's heartbroken and so, although I find his reasoning childish. I believe he's not a rookie actor anymore, so his jealousy towards Sohee is ridiculous, it's like he didn't know how the entertainment world works. What I can not understand is why he still decided to drop out the movie even after Ms. Kang told him Sohee is out? And he's the one who's begging for the role in the first place. Eun Gab and Ho Jin have done everything to get him that role! I can not sympathize for Youngbrat anymore in the latest episode, he basically ruined Eun Gab's career revival by dropping out the "War Terminator" on two episodes back, now he wanted to part ways with Eun Gab? Well, he ruined his own reputation too, but that's inevitable though, given what a prick he is. Sorry for swearing.

In my opinion, I think Eun Gab is a good manager, albeit yes, he didn't discuss anything with Youngbrat, but he explained, and tried to fully understand him in the end. How can Youngbrat insist to leave Eun Gab after he informed him the situation with "War Terminator"? After all he had done for him?? What Eun Gab said to him basically would ruin his chances on getting work in the entertainment world, Eun Gab signed it for his own good, why couldn't Youngbrat understand that?

I bet if Eun Gab cut Youngbrat off, he might still have his old job back. This part, I also don't understand, why does it seem that Youngbrat has everyone wrapped around his finger? In a way, they also enabled him to be a selfish prick. His friends and Eun Gab was trying so hard to stop him from dropping the movie, but in this episode, they eventually give in and aiding whatever he wanted. I mean, THE HELL?? Did Youngbrat saved their lives and their family or something??

*sigh*

I think I'm going to stick around for Joy and Eun Gab only. I love Jung Joy (Amber)~~~ she can see things from many perspective, definitely the most likable character in this drama. I genuinely hope she gets more screen time! However, I didn't share her understanding about Youngbrat, so maybe she can enlightened me on that in later episodes, ahahaaa... :D

Is it me or is LKS kinda becoming ridiculous as the series progresses.  It's like his acting has become really forced.  I'm so over Young Bin.  I'm mainly watching this series because of Eun Gab and I want to see him build his own agency like the original.

@shiraru I liked your analysis..hahaha and yes the name is perfect..Youngbrat..I will call him that now...

Like most of you have mentioned above , Youngbrat is really too self-centered. Seriously I felt so bad for Mr Kim at the end of the episode. Mr Kim will be able to rise again. In fact  Youngbrat is going to find it hard to get roles or a good agency for that matter.

(kudos to Seo Kang Joon for taking up this role, I think he did a good job, since he is able to make me so exasperated.  I believe to stay long in this industry you have to be able to play a variety of roles) 

But you know this diva thing is not really reflective of the SK entertainment industry ( I think it's because this show follows the American series). As @ktiminie mentioned in her post earlier :

On 12/4/2016 at 8:53 AM, ktiminie said:

Though I wonder how, in real life, actors have the flexibility to be part of one movie/drama. I have a feeling that in South Korea (and many parts of the world) agencies get the final word. A rookie actor wouldn't even have a choice. They really mean business.

As far as I have read, the agencies in SK rule the lives of their talents. Even if you are a mega star, you won't be able to behave in such a  bratty manner as it is such an unforgiving and competitive industry.

Obviously this is drama , so alot of things are exaggerated. Even Seo kang joon in his interview before, says that his life is a far cry from the character he plays.

I am wondering what will happen next to Mr Kim..he looks so down in the preview. I love his relationship with Joy. She is so cool.

Oh...side note for my Swag Fairies on this thread...is the guest actress in Eps 10 (Seung Hyo ) , the crazy ex  Shi Ho (in Weightlifting Fairy)?

Guest ktiminie
On 05/12/2016 at 11:09 AM, triplem said:

@shiraru I liked your analysis..hahaha and yes the name is perfect..Youngbrat..I will call him that now...

Like most of you have mentioned above , Youngbrat is really too self-centered. Seriously I felt so bad for Mr Kim at the end of the episode. Mr Kim will be able to rise again. In fact  Youngbrat is going to find it hard to get roles or a good agency for that matter.

(kudos to Seo Kang Joon for taking up this role, I think he did a good job, since he is able to make me so exasperated.  I believe to stay long in this industry you have to be able to play a variety of roles) 

But you know this diva thing is not really reflective of the SK entertainment industry ( I think it's because this show follows the American series). As @ktiminie mentioned in her post earlier :

As far as I have read, the agencies in SK rule the lives of their talents. Even if you are a mega star, you won't be able to behave in such a  bratty manner as it is such an unforgiving and competitive industry.

Obviously this is drama , so alot of things are exaggerated. Even Seo kang joon in his interview before, says that his life is a far cry from the character he plays.

I am wondering what will happen next to Mr Kim..he looks so down in the preview. I love his relationship with Joy. She is so cool.

Oh...side note for my Swag Fairies on this thread...is the guest actress in Eps 10 (Seung Hyo ) , the crazy ex  Shi Ho (in Weightlifting Fairy)?

:w00t: Yes it's her!! Another creepy character LOL. She seems so much mature in Entourage, I must admit she's a good actress.

Archived