[Drama 2016] Entourage Korea 안투라지 코리아

moonkittey

2nd episode is loads better, the flow is tighter albeit still frenetic, but I think it's really the style that they are going for rather than it being an editing team issue and I really like the BGM/OST, that Dok2 track is lit. 

I was laughing so hard when JJW imitated Amber then goes "Are you a hip hop singer?" :lol:

I love Lee Kwang-soo as Cha Joon, his desperation, disappointment and frustration is there for everyone to see but with just one positive statement from Eun-gab and he's all smiles, raring to try his luck again. And it's cute how he sort of has this "motherly" feel to him, cleaning and cooking at home for YB and the rest of their erm...entourage. :sweatingbullets: Too bad about the ratings but yeah I guess the Korean viewing public ain't ready for this just yet.

... that last part about So-Hee and Haneulie dating tho' now I kinda want to be a part of the Korean ent. industry if only to be privy to this types of juicy bits. :lol:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to see you too @ktiminie!! :D

Thank you for the Amber cuts @moonkittey!! Don't mind me re-watching Amber's scenes lol XD

3nTgu1b.gif hDWyYHc.gif

jk6q7yg.gif cRAFeis.gif

I love her scenes! Adorable Llama <3

cr: http://quietlim.tumblr.com/post/152771977333/entourage-ep-2-joey-jung

10 hours ago, soultree said:

Well i haven't started this yet but i think it's juste the beginning , anyways it reminds me of a kim woo bin movie i forgot the name but it?s about friends ...etc 

It also reminds me of Twenty! (I really love that movie lol)

Some really funny dirty jokes and funny friendship moments XD

The ending of episode 2 shocked me so much.. So Hee and Kang Ha Neul dating... omo... That is pair I never thought would happen lol.. But I do feel so bad of Young Bin...

Episode 2 is definitely better and hopefully the upcoming episodes would be better too :)

I also love that Amber's song was playing in the background in one of the scenes!! :D

Spoiler

I love that Turtle was wearing a HIGHGRND hoodie lol :D

i5v6U5l.png

I just finished the 2nd episode, and now i get the storyline, it was quite tight without much useless scene..well they're still.. a bit. idk if i can say it's getting better..but emmm it's better for me than the 1st.. i saw the original too back then, and if you know the original characters so well, for me Ari character was scene stealer.. bcs he's everywhere with everyone. It was all about Ari-Vince, Ari-E, Ari-Danasgordon, Ari-Mrs.Ari, Ari-Lloyd and more. So, i hope i can see more of bromance on the remaining episode.. about Johnny drama-Turtle (Kwang Soo-Donghwi), don't expect they're the lead who hv their own storyline, no they're not.. not really.. lol

ps : Seo Kang Joon is so handsome.. Park jung min (manager), He's good. as expect best new actor (movie) 2015. Jo jin woong, i can't see any lee jae han character left on him. He's great actor. Lee kwang soo-Donghwi, they're weirdo couple lol

I enjoyed Episode 2 a lot better than Episode 1. I am not sure if this is a fair comment to make since the purpose of each episode differs. In Episode 1, we are introduced to the glitz and glam of celebrity life with its beautiful people, expensive cars and dizzying parties, but even then, we are already introduced to the dynamics of the close-knit relationship of four good friends, that present much of the anchor which the show needs. We see the entourage navigating a world of celebrities, parties, auditions and courtship of movie deals. It can be very dizzying, but as a viewer, I find myself looking forward to watching how these four friends navigate such a world.

In Episode 2, we see more of the inner workings of the entertainment world - how unpredictable a movie's outcome could be, how there is always that ongoing courtship of the next movie deal, and how timing could be so important. Cha Joon's career is on a decline, but perhaps this could be remedied with better management as Eun Gap encouragingly informs Cha Joon that his new manager will have at least three auditions for him. Young Bin has to select his next film carefully if he wishes to sustain his popularity, but sometimes, his personal wishes may bring him into conflict with his management. Timing could represent a different issue for Young Bin too, as we see at the end of the episode that he has missed his timing with So Hee.

Entourage may not be popular with Korean viewers currently, but I think it's highly underrated at the moment. I think, there is a strong sense of heart and rawness of human feeling in the show that is so well-supported by a talented cast. I find myself looking forward to Jo Jin Woong's portrayal of Eun Gap, and I find myself laughing at the banter between the four friends. My sympathy also goes to Cha Joon and I find myself rooting for him (perhaps Cha Joon could try variety shows instead of trying to get into movies :grimace:)...

I'm looking forward to the next episode!

Entourage: Episode 1

by chickachunga | November 5, 2016

ent01-00616a.jpg

Butts don’t lie, folks. You’ll see what I mean when you catch tvN’s hotly anticipated remake of the HBO series Entourage, which just premiered and was simulcast in multiple countries worldwide. Let’s meet the movie star and his boys who make up the titular entourage, as they navigate the treacherous and glimmering waters of the entertainment world. Sink or swim, they’re in it together, and lucky for us, there’s strength and comedy in numbers.

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/entourage-episode-1/

Spoiler "Entourage" Seo Kang-joon finds out about Ahn So-hee and Kang Ha-neul

2016/11/06

Spoiler

photo781208.jpg

Seo Kang-joon accepted Jo Jin-woong's offer for Ahn So-hee.

On the second episode of the tvN drama "Entourage", Cha Yeong-bin (Seo Kang-joon) became more famous with the success of his movie "Evil Flower". Kim Eun-gap (Jo Jin-woong), the chairman of the management company offered him a shocking deal and scenario to his next movie.

However, Cha Yeong-bin didn't like the character that he was offered to play.

In the end, he ignored Kim Eun-gap and his calls. There was a party held for the new director of a company who talked to Yeong-bin. "Kim Eun-gap is a pain in the richard simmons. He's so stubborn. Aren't you almost done with him?" and offered Yeong-bin a new contract.

However, Yeong-bin declined and spent some time with Clara. Kim Eun-gap heard what was happening and ran to the party. Then he cornered the new director and said, "Don't you dare approach Yeong-bin again".

Spoiler

photo781209.jpg

He found Yeong-bin and said, "You keep avoiding my calls but you're here at another company party? You shouldn't be hanging out with these cheapskates. I have put a lot of work into you and I'm disappointed in you for the first time. If this is the way you're going to be then I won't stop you".

To calm him down, Yeong-bin said he'd think about the offer again. Then Ahn So-hee (Ahn So-hee) called. Yeong-bin went to her with a doll to show his support for her movie.

Yeong-bin had proposed to her but she'd rejected him. She said she could be in the same movie as him and he agreed to star in it right away.

However, Yeong-bin saw her get into a man's car. The man was Kang Ha-neul who was dating Ahn So-hee.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-entourage-episode-2-100244.html

Archived