[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

13 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

*clears throat*

THIS IS THE NEWS UPDATE COMING TO YOU LIVE AT...(INSERT YOUR TIME ZONE). 

First in our Entertainment segment, it's been reported that hwang chi yeol re-recorded his ost today. He was not in the best condition the last time he recorded. The OST will be released on Tuesday. We wish HCY a safe recovery.

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2016/10/07/20161007002082.html?OutUrl=naver 

And that ends the news for now. I'm(check my n ame above). Thank you for Reading.:)

@mellinadear Thank you very much for posting this update. Yes, please send HCY much-needed positive energy - he's had a cold and runny nose for the past few days,

• Like 13

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

@febz. You lost me there but it's ok we both want piece I guess ^^ 

Did I miss LY and BY outdoor scene in ep14? I can't recall it but there are bts and still of it :s

What piece? piece of meat? how do you know I'm starving here? :P What I want is a peace & if you lost me it's fine because I already lost you first. But it doesn't mean I dont appreciate your thought because I know you just want harmless thing to this forum. Also because I know that everyone have different limit of consideration for everything but I won't take that as they're being ignorant with their own opinion. If that's the case then I already being too fondly about my own thought & this thread already banned since long long time ago.

See this is why I'm amazed with this forum because we have so many different colors here & you will always get a different lesson from each thought. Even though I do admit that I give up with some people persistence thought :P So just like you said you don't intend to offend anyone please always gave more deep thoughts when you want to warn somebody & deliver it more warmly so it easier for others to accept & not being confused about it. We only have 4 episode left so it's mean 2 weeks for us to give our love for eveything in this forum. We may different but that's the thing that completed us dear chingu.

Eeh about outdoor scene, are you asking me?? sorry but I dunno because I just back into this forum & I'm always jump here & there so sorry I can't answer that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, moodypie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what is WD? world disney? (I'm so embarassed to ask this...that's why it's hidden...) big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

Then what about me? sometimes I even forgot the definition of OTP :lol: wkwwkk

Spoiler

I don't want to embarrass you here so I answer it in hidden link too. WD for Walt Disney :lol:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@febz Yeah, peace ^^ Nope, it was general question.

You may think I wasn't warm  I may think you are not reasonable and this all has nothing to do with drama ok? let's end it here. 

Sure anything that please you chingu :D

giphy%201_zpspjnipnoh.gif

Request granted

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, febz said:

Then what about me? sometimes I even forgot the definition of OTP :lol: wkwwkk

Reveal hidden contents

I don't want to embarrass you here so I answer it in hidden link too. WD for Walt Disney :lol:

I will remind you here everytime i see you around. :w00t:

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

Please vote for Eunuch Hong chingus!  

Lets support her :)

http://www.hallyuvote.com

Spoiler

CuI_AViVYAEJacp.jpg

43 minutes ago, febz said:

Question here, how many times we can give our vote to this poll?? *preparing my finger here

I voted 10 times from Chrome  ... result after voting 10 tens from chrome..lol

Spoiler

sNxr2xy.png

And also, voted 10 times from safari result after voting 10 tens from safari.. here's the result

Spoiler

PUgeY26.png

I don't know if this works, but each time i voted, the counter increase.

Not just KYJ's but KSH's also increase.:w00t:

I hope no one from this forum give me warning.

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I will remind you here everytime i see you around. :w00t:

How?? You're not inspired with how CP call Raon-ah... Raon-ah like that won't you? Then it'll be OTP-ah...OTP-ah??:blink: wkwkwkwk

• Like 11