[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I imagine you to be pretty like this then.... :relaxed:

@lovehbhjw2013   Omo ... thank u ... you are too kind to say like that  ( *** blushing **** ) ... i wish i am as pretty as her ... but unfortunately i am not :grimace: 

14 minutes ago, linasaur said:

Hi moonlighters! I've been secretly lurking here since episode 2. At first,I thought that this would be another boring, cliche dramaseries, girl pretending to be a boy. But I was soooooooo wrong! After watching it on KBS marathon, I have been inlove with MDBC, the storyline,cinematography, the casts esp uri Bogummy ang uri Yoojung. I have been watching each episode for the nth time. With previous dramas that ive watched, I actually get bored and stops watching midway. But with MDBC, its different, so different. I cant imagine that we only have 4 episodes left. Im so emotional right now. What have you done to me raon-ah, seja!? I love you toooo much!:tears:

@linasaur welcome .... nice to meet u :)

27 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

If i don't remember wrong, he is one of the trades men that the Chinese convoy was doing business with. Hence they had a fighting scene with him. So probably he is a stuntman. kekeke (probably he shows up but disguised among the other sword-fight scenes)

@yuuinokokoro oh really ? I cant remember about him at all :P ... i only remember how awesome our CP n BY fighting skill at that time ... :D btw ... thanks for the info friend 

15 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I hope our friends in South Korea and those on Holidays there are safe. Please stay safe through the stormy weather. 

http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=277162 

@mellinadear thanks for the info .... God Bless those ppl who affected by this stormy weather .... hope everything be okay soon ... 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Another random thought - will this become a constant with boyfriends everywhere? 

cheek_zpskvtwfqur.gif

cheek%202_zpsexyy5obi.gif

It's all about the cheek , not really the lips. Heh.

I might be infringing on the rules of this forum, but I've got to quote the gifs! That LINE "I am filled by you" is a killer! :love: It suggests all the LOVE each party feels for the other - utterly and completely captivated by the other. Goodness. Won't real men ever say such things? :lol:

In the meantime, I can watch the gifs again and again. Thank you! And imagine that our Park Bo Gum is calling us by our names. Not noona. :D

Like this: 

hehehe :lol:

• Like 23