[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I have to agree with PD that I had my doubt regarding Bogummy. I mean his whole being screms Taek! lols. Even sometimes in Moonlight, I still see Taek. I think that character is just too deeply imprinted in my mind. However, like the PD, I am so glad that Bogummy came this far!! I am really happy with the casting of this drama. Thumbs up~~~

• Like 19

Just some thoughts after episode 14:

Being a Kim works for Yoon Sung's favor because he does not get questioned by guards.

The CP knows there are things that YS is hiding from him. YS is respecting RO's request not to let anyone know that she left the palace and why (well, not all her reasons)

YS is the ultimate spy, being always there at the right time.

in the flashback where Ra On was held at swordpoint, there were clearly 11 assassins - 7 on RO's right side and 4 on her left side, + the 2 guards at the gate that YS disposed of so easily = 13.

I screen-captured the house where the CP and RO met in the last scene and the house where the soldiers are advancing, they are the same, but could still be in different locations.

As for the evil queen giving birth 1 month ahead of scheduled delivery - could they have induced it? Since if they wait another month, if would be difficult to explain the baby's stage of growth as a 1 month old baby will be vastly different from a newborn. As a member of the royal family, they will not be able to turn down royal physician's coming to check on the baby regularly. PM Kim was not aware of the baby swap, right? He believed the fortune teller saying that the EQ will give birth to a male. But even if he gets wind of it, I think he'll go with it, knowing how he covets the throne.

Master Jung is a great help to the CP. Wish he has more people like him around to give him advice. However, if he gets to marry the princess, then he will not be able to serve the court like what happened in Moon Embracing the Sun.

HY character is too forward, isn't she. She's in-your-face (or in CP's face) all the time. She's eager-beaver to see the CP and talk about their impending wedding. She does not even think about what the CP is going through, what he's thinking or what he's feeling (never mind that she doesn't know he's missing Ra On-nah badly), since he's still recovering from the wounds sustained and trauma from the assassination attempt. All she can think of is the wedding. Sheesh. That's why she received the rude brush off. She was already being rude. She did not even consider that the CP was distant and cold but still very polite to her before. But then again, she's also like that to the Princess.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, yoohoo84 said:

I totally see your point but the fact is he's always been that way toward HY, cold/distant or borderline rude. I love that he was upfront about his feelings and didn't string her along, but I wanted to see him being the gentleman that I know he is, not just to RO but to all girls, especially to one who doesn't mean him harm. 

I understand yo....CP was kindly rude to HY that moment....but you know like he said, before crown prince..he was a man and a person..sometime when we're in bad mood..we say rude things to other without even realizing it...And Our CP who was heart broken and don't know where to find his love . Even though he was Heart broken he can't cry open..still he had to deal with evil ministers..and control his emotions in front of them..so may be he want to be alone in that garden..and suddenly HY appear and talk about the marriage he never wants to....that's why he exploded to HY..I think..

• Like 20