[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

55 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

English Article

Park Bo-gum snapped into role 2 months into filming: director

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/10/05/0200000000AEN20161005005500315.html?input=www.twitter.com

Thanks everyone for the wonderful sharing and recaps always!  and thanks @underthemoon for sharing this English translated article as it explains why they re-filmed the 1st two episodes.  Must read!

Edit: @Earth2KatyD , hope you & beloved will be safe and sound!  Prayers go to you & nearby souls.  Hwaiting!

• Like 23

24 minutes ago, babysiew said:

Most probably I think CP is trying to say "I wont forgive you for not keeping your promise!" RO has promised CP that if she has to sacrifice something, she will not sacrifice CP first. So she has broke her promise.

Another heartbreaking part is when he tried to take off the bracelet, he couldnt bring himself to do that cos if he did that, he has severed RO totally from his life. I so so so love it when he cried and he couldnt do it. This showed how strong their love is. Very emotional. Esp when RO cried in front of YS as well. Really heartbreaking. My tears dropped non stop when she said my heart is aching for him... gosh... 

very good actors at such young age ---super natural i must say !! 

• Like 20

Ok I watched ep 14 with sub and I'm sobbing because it was too good. If last nights live stream sends me goosebumps making me unable to write my thoughts, today watching it with subtitle, I'm just speecheless. 

The pain they have to go through while they were away from each other is just beyond painful. It hurts and I can't help but cry. And its not only them who is hurtung both YS and HY too. This two people who came late to let their feelings known to the other is just painful to watch. HY did a great job supressing the pain everytime Yeong push her away, I pity her and at the same time I'm jumping in joy that finally Yeong told her off and to never enter the garden ever again because its his and RN's special place.

About the dreading cliffhanger, I was also hoping it was a different house but I know someone already pointed out that the door and windows are the same so the probability that its the same house is 99%. But we have 1% to believe its a different house. I womder if its possible to have different house but the same design? I just can't ignore the 1% possibility that its different. Please dramagod let it be a different house.

Also, if happened it is the same, I'm hoping that the reunion happened earlier before the guards came there or maybe Kim Hyung was on look out, he told CP that the enemey is there to get them and along with the white cloud they fight against the enemy.

Another solution I thought of is that, the house that the guards went to is where RN stays but her mother is the only one in there, but yes, I don't want it to be her mom to get caught by the guards because RN will be devastated.

Arghhh!!! I don't know anymore, I'll leave it to the writer to solve. Writer nim, don't disappoint me. Find a clever ways to save RN and CP!!!!! 

• Like 23

AWESOME, HEART WRENCHING, BEAUTIFUL EPISODES!! 

I really want to write more eloquent substantial comments on eps. 13 and 14. But I just can't at the moment. My head hurts, my heart hurts :tears:.. So much penned up emotions right now :tears:

I'll go to my cave, take a breather and lurk around. I'll just read all of you more rational and stouthearted people to express my feeling right now. 

• Like 23

And I can't watch Ep 13 and 14 yet due to family commitments :tears:

I think there will be more to say once I have absorbed the full pain and glory of the two episodes. 

Referring to the reshooting of Ep 1 and 2. 

The first two episodes were the ones which convinced me to continue. I love both PBG and KYJ but plot matters greatly as well. I was pulled in by KYJ's sunny character and knew there was some hidden depth to the frivolous facade that PBG's CP was portraying. The entire set up was perfect.

Now who can imagine anyone other than PBG and KYJ as LY and RA? 

PS. Intrigued to read that they got investment and the timeslot due to PBG - it must have been due to R88 and the popularity of his character. 

• Like 24