[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

16 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Queen may not be as unfeeling as we think. I noticed a tear rolled down when she was told the baby was a princess so maybe she was still hoping against hope it would be a prince. The way I see it, the reason why she won't look at the baby even once is cos it may undermine her resolve to carry out her plan.

Yes, i was thinking the same thing. and I started asking myself what exactly her motivation is. What does she gain from switching the children? because as I remember the prime minister, her father, does not know about this development. More precisely, does she do the switching because she think she will have more advantages as the mother of a boy prince or because she wants to impress her father? or because she fears that otherwise she would have lost her father support. 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Annyeong, chingus! I may be out of commission from our MDBC forum in the next few days since we may lose power (NO Episodes 13&14 BTS/NGs and Episode 15 preview for me. :().. Just got hold of some breaking news that a huge hurricane is going to hit our way (I'm from the Southern parts of the US). Would certainly appreciate your prayers, much kindly.. Kamsahamnida! 

Currently, this is the hurricane's path -- 

Reveal hidden contents

Hurricane-Matthew.jpg

Please keep well chingu!! I will pray for you and your family's safety. :) 

• Like 17

Can someone please explain to me why did the ratings record a jump at different times? Do viewers switch channels just at the right time to watch CP and RO hugged whereas most of the times they were watching something else?

How can anyone channel surf while watching such a captivating drama. There were no TV commercials in between right?

• Like 14

2 hours ago, petstsengko3 said:

Morning ..!!! 

What an episode last night . Pd nim surely love to troll us. I never thought that reunion scene at the end. Lol.! Saranghae Pd nim:blush:

I'm just curious. The dress that Raon is wearing is the same in her APAN speech right? That room tho :flushed: i can't wait for the next episode ..!!! Lol! 

So not just me ....:blush: i have same idea too..lol.

They will spent their "real firstnight" there. YongOn couple room, this idea is tickling me when i saw how beautiful the room decorated.it's Special room must be...lol..byontae mood on.

Their dangerous relationship must be resolved nextweek though. the best way out for CP is officialy married RO first, for selting the wrench fate betwen king, evil kim and RO father, 

The Kim clan to strong to be shaken, their minions inflitrate in every departement at official rank. even JO minister look  hopeless when they debate in court palace, the other hand the white clouds rebell have long influence among the commoners who hope life  in better world, so it's more important to hold the white clouds hands to confront with Kim clan, with his intelegensia i think CP has been made decision to resolved that issue..married HGN daughter is the best idea he must done...

:)that's my simply rant..  

• Like 17

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Ep 14

1475589055172_99_20161004230606.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-04%2Bat%2B1.20.18%2BPM.png

Xports News - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', Park Bogum ♥ Kim Yoo Jung's sad embrace 

1. [+6,683, -134] As expected of the ending fairyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He said he won't forgive her but went to hug her so tightly ㅜㅜBut where's the preview? Why do I have to wait 5 more days?

2. [+5,013, -111] Haa.. I cried with the prince ㅜㅜㅜㅡ Only 2 more weeks before it endsㅜㅜ

3. [+4,355, -127] Are Kim Heon and the villains in a different location??????

4. [+3,806, -85] As expected from a strong-willed prince~~^^

5. [+3,522, -88] I can't predict what will happen. I want them to be happy ㅠㅠ

6. [+1,448, -22] The prince is wearing the bracelet in the end and that expression of relief when he hugged Ra On!!! What a romantic man ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+1,402, -16] Ending fairy ㅠㅠㅠ He didn't take off the bracelet ㅠㅠ

8. [+1,228, -21] He said he won't forgive her but hugged her anyway~ You cool prince~ Can't wait for next week

20161004_1475589008_87650300_1.jpg

tv Report - Nate: 'Moonlight', Chae Soo Bin becomes a Crown Princess... Park Bogum♥Kim Yoo Jung 'tears' 

1. [+579, -20] Look at our ending fairy hugging Ra Onㅠㅠㅠㅠ "I will never forgive you"!! Yeah, don't forgive herㅠㅠ

2. [+555, -21] He tried taking off the bracelet but he couldn't, his just wept  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He didn't have lines in that scene but his emotional acting was daebak ㅠㅠ God Bogum !!♡♡♡♡♡

3. [+506, -20] Made my heart ache when he couldn't take off the bracelet but sat there crying

4. [+45, -5] The Crown Princess is more pitiful than Ra On

5. [+45, -6] Poor Crown Princess

6. [+43, -2] In the scene where he tried to take off the bracelet but couldn't, it broke my heart ㅠㅠ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/10/spoilers-drinking-solo-moon-lovers_4.html

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, tzupi said:

Yes, i was thinking the same thing. and I started asking myself what exactly her motivation is. What does she gain from switching the children? because as I remember the prime minister, her father, does not know about this development. More precisely, does she do the switching because she think she will have more advantages as the mother of a boy prince or because she wants to impress her father? or because she fears that otherwise she would have lost her father support. 

i think in older days, usually only male can be the heir to the throne. if this baby is a girl, there is only CP and no other competition, so CP is definitely the next king, which will be a threat to the kim clan. so the queen has to have a boy, so that she has an upper hand in the palace and this boy can then fight with CP for the throne and add more political standing to queen's clan aka kim clan. so you are right that she has more advantages in a way

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

Can someone please explain to me why did the ratings record a jump at different times? Do viewers switch channels just at the right time to watch CP and RO hugged whereas most of the times they were watching something else?

How can anyone channel surf while watching such a captivating drama. There were no TV commercials in between right?

Yeah people do channel surf. The ones being tracked in the survey has a box installed at their home to track their tv viewing pattern.

19 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

but his wearing a torquise colored hanbok on that scene though. :confounded:

CP was wearing blue while she was wearing red in Ep1.

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, mae23 said:

@underthemoon0616 I think it was in 1st ep, when they fall to the hole

I just read the new PD interview and they said they refilmed the EP.1 and 2 two months after the start of shooting, it was when theres Olympics because BG can't grasp the character well and PD isn't satisfied.

Might be they change color of the outfit that time but not sure. 

• Like 19

6 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Annyeong, chingus! I may be out of commission from our MDBC forum in the next few days since we may lose power (NO Episodes 13&14 BTS/NGs and Episode 15 preview for me. :().. Just got hold of some breaking news that a huge hurricane is going to hit our way (I'm from the Southern parts of the US). Would certainly appreciate your prayers, much kindly.. Kamsahamnida! 

Currently, this is the hurricane's path -- 

Reveal hidden contents

Hurricane-Matthew.jpg

@Earth2KatyD  .... please be safe and please take care friend , we will pray for you ...... GBU always .... 

• Like 17

6 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

I think that one of the white mask group is the traitor.. I think is By master.. the one that was going to Kill BY before Eunuch Han stop him..  That that master is the spy for the Kim Clan..

I don't know but I have the feeling that is what happen.... but how is that the Kim clan able to find RO when even Eunuch Han don't know where she is... is so strange...  I just hope that the place that CP and RO meet is at another place.. that JS able to intervene and found out his grandfather plan and save RO and CP.. OH the cliff hanger until next week is going to kill me..

I think you might be right, at least judging by how long the beard of the mysterious person is--I mean the mysterious person who visits the house of the minister in episode 14. (javabeans suggested that the house is of the minister--I would say it might be premier kim 's house) and this theory fits the facts. Premier Kim since he is a clever man would have a higher up spy in the rebel group, one that would know about the chief of the rebel group (about the chief eunuch).

but if the mysterious person is indeed the guy from the rebel group, who delivers information to premier kim, then the prince and RO are in real danger.

unless the rebel group fed the premier Kim false information. 

There is the problem that eunuch han doesn't seem to know where RO is. how did he get in possession of this information before eunuch han?

So another scenario might be that Eunuch Han received the information about RO's whereabouts, because he finally convinced BY to tell it to him and the rebel group decides to take decisive action to save her and the prince, and so they fed premier kim false information.

probably the accusation of assassinate does not  abode well with image of the rebel group: as master jung said their action are not covert at all; so the rebel group decides to help the prince find the true culprits. 

Edited by tzupi
accuracy
  • Like 17

25 minutes ago, mujay said:

So not just me ....:blush: i have same idea too..lol.

They will spent their "real firstnight" there. YongOn couple room, this idea is tickling me when i saw how beautiful the room decorated.it's Special room must be...lol..byontae mood on.

Their dangerous relationship must be resolved nextweek though. the best way out for CP is officialy married RO first, for selting the wrench fate betwen king, evil kim and RO father, 

The Kim clan to strong to be shaken, their minions inflitrate in every departement at official rank. even JO minister look  hopeless when they debate in court palace, the other hand the white clouds rebell have long influence among the commoners who hope life  in better world, so it's more important to hold the white clouds hands to confront with Kim clan, with his intelegensia i think CP has been made decision to resolved that issue..married HGN daughter is the best idea he must done...

:)that's my simply rant..  

Woah I agree with you! Rather than have PM Jo's family backup I think its more powerful if you have your own nation backup. I mean the white clouds rebel. They've been in the history for a long time too.Your idea is daebak! How about in next week episode Young bravely take RaOn back to palace and say that he wanna get married to her and they get a bangbang scene *LOL forgive my byuntae mind* 

• Like 14