[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I really enjoyed the scenes where Yoon Sung and Yeong were fighting alongside each other. It reinforces the belief they held when they were kids: that they will remain each other's comrades and friends forever. When Yoon Sung blocked that sword for Yeong, I hope it dispels any lingering doubt that his friend is on his grandfather's side and that he is still that loyal boy Yeong knew at heart from the past.

It also allowed Yeong to confront his biggest fear. When he asked "Byeongyeon, is it.. you?"..:o OMG I can literally feel the pain in his eyes and hurt from betrayal, but luckily it wasn't real. Can imagine the huge relief Yeong must have felt when the fear disappeared.

I like the fact Yeong and Raon keep reassuring each other of their promise and love... Raon telling Yeong that she will not go anywhere without his permission, or how she is honest about Yeong appearing in her dreams... and also Yeong telling Raon that nobody can take away her happiness without his approval, and he will never let go of her hands during the backhug. Such words of comfort may seem little, but it gives huge pillar of strength in times of emotional turmoil or when one is lost in directions. Puts you at ease when you know the other person is always there for you :wub:

• Like 20

Guest charliew
2 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

BEAUTIFUL QUOTES FROM LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT DRAMA, Here my favorite list:

❤️Its easy to help those who are hungry, but difficult to help those who are heartbroken

❤️You have no appetite but its not because of food. You have no strength, but its not because of an illness. There's no cure for love sickness. Instead of thinking that you loved someone you cant have, think about the good memories you made together 

❤️No one likes the palace. But when you start like someone in the palace, The palace simply becomes bearable

❤️It is my wish to make your wish come true

❤️To put to bed this impossible chaos, every night i have questioned myself endlessly, and i found the answer. That before I am the crown prince, I am a person, I am a person, and a man. That I love you - that is my answer

❤️Yeong: Do not tell me that my heart is wrong. You said that one cant judge a heart that has gone its own way.

Raon: but even with love, There is good love and bad love. And this love, is obviously forbidden.

Yeong: I know that. However, i still plan on giving it a shot. That bad love.❤️

❤️I dont take back words that i have spoken, i take responsibility for them

❤️I want to treat you like the most precious lady in the world. May i do that? 

❤️I like you, No, i love you. So please, do not leave me. Stay with me. 

❤️Just because i cant stay beside you, doesnt mean i will stop loving you.

❤️If you ever need to let go of something in the middle of a tough situation, can you promise me that it wont be me?

❤️Im scared because im so happy. What if happiness meant for someone else has come to me? And what if it will be stolen again?

❤️Please never let go of my hand. And i will never let go of yours either

May I add my fav too please. 

Its not my choice to be a Crown Prince but it's my choice to be a Prince I want to be - Prince Lee Yeoung 

39 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I don't think they troll us with the preview. :D But I still want a scene with Lee Yeong undoing Ra On's hair. It's not much I'm asking for right? *giggles*

I wanted that so badly...but ahemm...we get the "sit on the lap" so I'm cool with it :w00t:

• Like 13

Episode 11-12 BTS~~~~ why so short though... :( But, but! We see cool Jinyoung doing his stunts, and of course, Park Bogum having cute interactions with the cast on set~ look at how he lovingly hugs Eunuch Jang, and Scholar Duk x Princess Myung Eun scene are just too adorable, hehehe...by the way, I love Park Bogum's restraint laugh at the first part, hahahaa...Kim Yoojung can't help but laughing along with him :D 

• Like 24

3 hours ago, moodypie said:

I wanted that so badly...but ahemm...we get the "sit on the lap" so I'm cool with it :w00t:

I think that's scene she didn't sit on his lap..they trick us with a single lecture chair..:w00t:. I wanted bridal style carrie , he lift up YJ effortlesly..:wub:

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

These two angels look heavenly in different shades of purple, I hope the wardrobe mistress has more hanboks of such shades for them in the remaining episodes

Oh my god I was just thinking about it too the other day. The light purple hanbok that Ra On wore at the swing and the same coloured one that CP was wearing during the sword dance. It would be so nice if they wear it next to each other!! can we have an edited pic of that..since we're probably not going to get to see it lol

• Like 13