[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

21 minutes ago, nonski said:

LMAO @moodypie chingu i wish i could, it's @tiendoank post and call, let's ask may it can be done :) lols!

you can visit this thread too, xia is there too. :) 

You are so kind @nonski. Let's leave it for now... will see if I still am in love with him next week:phew: My heart is like a yo-yo. I am still in love with my hero kim hyung, and my beloved Lee Young:heart:. I don't know how to split myself into threee.  hehe.  Let me digest a bit...   thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900

(I didn;t know xia is a JY fan :) )

• Like 14

Spoiler

Just saw the episodes. 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! 

The fight scenes. The entry of YS. I thought BY would come first but no it was YS. 

and the "byeong yeona, is it you?" 

Certainly, CP knows he is among the white masks. 

Next episode hope we see more of bromance between these three. 

And to the court ministers, uri ceija has YS and BY. 

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF "BROMANCE" 

and ra onnna please stay by uri ceija. 

KYj has been doing such a awesome job. 

(this comment was typed yesterday posted today) :(

• Like 20

:(

:cold_sweat:

Anneyoseyo chingus. 

Such a bad day. Lost my wallet during commute. 

Lost all identify proofs. 

HeishhhHeishhh. 

Happy to see 700 pages crossed. 

Whooooo YJG and PBG are friends. So nice. Really sorry chingus could not be on forum for few days. 

C u later 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, pbgmyjgk said:

I watched happy togetger a few times ago and there was kyj and kdy as guest, kdy choose kim so hyun over kim yoo jung as his ideal type

It's Radio Star not Happy Together. Kim Gura"s son has however said that YJ is his ideal type in Happy Together:) Kim Gura is one of the hosts of Radio Star.

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

When I asked shortly before the drama airing ( We only had 100 posts then!) that this thread ought to move at an exponential speed, I didn't think it will be taken LITERALLY...I cannot cope! :lol:

ahh Grace...you were the pioneer here not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003

Thank you for staying till now!!!  :):) :):) I agree, it's tiring to keep up to the speed here.  

Salute to all the moonlighters here for keeping this thread healthy and funny. Notice this thread move like waves.....i remember last week, we had Kim Hyung heat wave...and this week we have YS heat wave. We are definitely in sync with each other here. Everyone moves like waves here!! 

• Like 19

5 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

Hmm i smell something to kdy and yjg 1.kdy recently say kyj is pretty and the one of bts of mdbc when pbg try to swipe the face of kyj he look up them i see the eyes of jelouse guy.2.yjg try to be close again to kyj by sending food truck for pbg&kyj weeh if i know its only for kyj  but according to them a few years ago kyj is not their ideal girl  what thing that you change your mind for her  its my opinion.and observation.

Omooooo. Kyj and kdy. 

Umm can you post the link of the BTS you are talking about?

And you said "according to them" .. Well who are these them 

YJG? PBG? KDY? 

Well in happy together kdy choose ksh his ideal type. But didn't hear YJG's ideal type. And PBG prefer noona :(

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

I also agree to you something gonna happen to them after watching ep 12 there something  on my mind i felt on monday there something happen before raon decide to leave the palace and the much awaited wedding of cp and hy 100% sure monday is a shocking ep full of surprises ohmyg.

Every week, I waited for the wedding. And when it doesn't happen, I was relief, but at the end of the episode, I will be anxious, thinking..when is it coming....knowing full well it will be coming.... lol. I am still hoping the writer will give us a surprise. I feel like there's a bit of change in the script. (it's just me and my 2 cents).

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, martina123 said:

:(

:cold_sweat:

Anneyoseyo chingus. 

Such a bad day. Lost my wallet during commute. 

Lost all identify proofs. 

HeishhhHeishhh. 

Happy to see 700 pages crossed. 

Whooooo YJG and PBG are friends. So nice. Really sorry chingus could not be on forum for few days. 

C u later 

@martina123 awwww so sorry to hear about that, i hope that in whatever way you will be given back tenfold of what you lost!

4 minutes ago, moodypie said:

30 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

When I asked shortly before the drama airing ( We only had 100 posts then!) that this thread ought to move at an exponential speed, I didn't think it will be taken LITERALLY...I cannot cope! :lol:

ahh Grace...you were the pioneer here not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003

Thank you for staying till now!!!  :):) :):) I agree, it's tiring to keep up to the speed here.  

Salute to all the moonlighters here for keeping this thread healthy and funny. Notice this thread move like waves.....i remember last week, we had Kim Hyung heat wave...and this week we have YS heat wave. We are definitely in sync with each other here. Everyone moves like waves here!! 

i am also amazed at how our thread had grown and please let it continue to grow and i wish that we'd reach 1000 pages before the drama ends! aja!

@Grace1003 you are one of the pioneers and the leading moves of this thread, when i first came here there was just a few pages and i'm so proud of us all!

• Like 18

I like this thread, moving fast and sometimes with so much funny element that keep my day up .

I am also looking forward the 3 "brothers" will get together to talk things out .. chinese said 3 muskesteer would win over "zhu ge liang" ( the smartest person in ancient time) , hope they would come out something to win over the bad clan.

I am listening MDBC ost .., my mind keep playing those memorable scene :)

• Like 12

20 hours ago, june_1 said:

Ahhaaa.. Those Intent-mesmering-deep look CP gave to her !!  He does it in every single frame and scenes .. Of course , once in a while it could turned into the fiercest look when RO chose to oppose him. 

I noticed they way he look at RO when she talks to dasan after RO reunited with her mum , which later he   help her to saddle up. 

Seems like when ever he gazes at her ,  he's in his comfort zone , i bet even if there's a comet coming  crashing down from the galaxy above , he just wont  budge !! 

I WONDER IF THOSE (tender-loving-stares)CAME FROM CP OR PBG himself ( :phew:? )

hhahahahahahaha, if there is a comet coming he will protect Ra On for sure. That's the 1st thing he will do. 

• Like 18

@lalunaaa  You are good...use statistics to factually request for something.  :thumbsup:  POWER!

I believe from now till the end of the episode, there is at least one relevant kiss scene to wrap up the show...at least when they become man and wife...there is relevance to it. .  We just have to be less anxious to predict in which episode because that actually drives us crazy.  :lol:

• Like 24

@martina123  Sorry to hear about the loss of your wallet...hope everything is fine for you..must be very troublesome to cancel and replace everything you have in it....I really dislike the feeling of losing anything....so can feel you unpleasant feeling now.   Nice of you to keep us in the loop that you have a crisis to attend to.

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

yes i agree. more action scenes please. 3 of them together!!

Agree ... for more action scenes BUT no more injury for our 3 handsome men pleaseee PDnim ..... just showing their wonderful figthing skill to fight all those evil ppls with condition NONE of them hurt ... :phew:

@martina123 oh i am so sorry to hear that :(

• Like 16