[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, Mei Lee said:

@iheartyoojung your post really cracks me up... :D

Even the number of assassins is being scrutinised! Nothing can escape our mdbc chingus' eagle eyes!

@Mei Lee I was very gripped by this scene as I watched Raon being held as hostage then I started to count how many assassins CP has to fight off to keep her safe when I realized the numbers dont match what the minions were worried about, it happens when you are so obsessed with MDBC that you can watch it many many times hahaha

• Like 14

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Thank you...it was just me being silly because I was so sure of a kiss and came up with the self-ban......haha..

Regarding YS.... it just dawned on me the scene that YS could not draw was because he was worried about his friend, CP.   He has genuine care and concern for his childhood friend.  Even the scene where he went to warn him that RO must leave the palace...his key point to him was if they insisted on being together, CP would be in danger and true enough....the moment he stepped outside, CP was being attacked with RO as the bait.  As for talking to his grandpa, I think he knows that his grandpa's hunger for power is at a point of no return.  Now that RO and CP are already so close, I believe he knows his love declaration would not move a needle in RO but perhaps telling her that leaving CP would ensure CP's safety which is the truth.....but that would make him look like he has selfish intentions...I don't want him to be mistaken so I prefer him to tell CP that RO is rebel's daughter and let CP decide how he can deal with it than being in the dark and get attacked in other ways by the group of corrupted officials.

Oh...call me protective...yes I am protective over Yoon-Sung.....shoot me.... :lol::tounge_xd:

Request granted, made it specially just for you :wub:

Spoiler

GifMeme11541929092016_zpsznel8hhx.gif

And if it still not enough......

GifMeme12004829092016_zpsfz7b1jm6.gif

There...you may go happily to heaven :D

Later then...gotta catch up with my work ;)

• Like 23

42 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I always in soompi .. dropping comment here and there - never really committed except for a few drama .. most of the time I went hiatus after eps 8 (that's when most writer/PD start to lose touch, they start too lose focus and story start to deteriorate. Sometime they play safe ... bend to 'peer' pressure (viewer in this case) and ruined the essence of the story ... making it bland .. flat .. and as for MDBC up to eps12 .. I am still as giddy as ever .. since the 1st episode.

Seldom drama make me this giddy ... I love all drama .. currently watching quite a lot (Jealousy Incarnate, K2, SHR, Cindrella since I don't watch anything else except for KD .. so I have time for more than 1 drama)

Only the exceptional - make me giddy and go crazy ... and make me 'live' in the thread ... so this round it's MDBC ...

I practically lived in this thread ... I would start my day with MDBC thread and end my day with MDBC thread ... sometime when I have nothing I am in this thread almost 24/7 ... refreshing away ... hoping for someone to post .. :D

When I happy I fart rainbow in the thread (sometime I poop in the thread too .. when I became emotionally hurt .. burthurt .. wahahaha .. ) 

@Bambiina sorry to cut your post. LMAO at the farting rainbow!

The last successful (as in ratings success) K-drama I watched as it aired  was way back in 2013

Spoiler

"Secret" starring my bias Bae Soo Bin (alas, he played the evil second lead) and I was then 24/7 in the Soompi Secret thread, sweating on ratings, waiting for Wednesdays and Thursdays etc etc. So much fun then seeing how Secreters even analyzed a minimart receipt :)  

Am now being just as entertained and enlightened in this thread dedicated to MDBC, grateful thanks to all Moonlighters.

For those who may not be aware, HCY has not yet had a hit in S Korea. IMHO it's high time he has one, he deserves it  - which is why I have been going on and on and on about his OST for MDBC, hoping it will be his first SK hit (for me, being in the Top 20 on Melon will do, I am not greedy :) ) He's going to be 35 Korean age in December, time is catching up ...  many of us HCY fans simply idolize and hero-worship him. I think one of the things that stand out about some of his new fans is that for many of them, it's their first time idolizing a Korean celebrity, or any celebrity for that matter.   

Spoiler

This clip (thanks to uploader and Miss Fudge) shows how charming, adorable and dorky he is.

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, febz said:

Request granted, made it specially just for you :wub:

Hide contents

And if it still not enough......

GifMeme12004829092016_zpsfz7b1jm6.gif

There...you may go happily to heaven :D

Later then...gotta catch up with my work ;)

Sorry...I have to quote this at least one otherwise it is meaningless....but you are such a wonderful chingu cum disciple....I will gladly let him shoot at me!!!   :love::kiss_wink:   So now I can go drinking with @pyoyong in Heaven Bar now?   Come chingu.... let's toast!!!   Toast.gif

• Like 14

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I've retranslated the comments for you along with a couple of clarifications. Cute exchanges.

The 2 comments on you_r_love's video:

@kwakdongyeon0: Pretty. Pretty

foxstar_jw: Want to see you. (This phrase is commonly used to mean "Miss you")

you_r_love left a comment on @kwakdongyeon0's photo: I almost don't know you. (It means that she almost doesn't recognize them. The other original translation of "I don't know at all" is technically okay in terms of translating each word, but the meaning is clear that she's teasing them for looking so different, probably then when they were filming.)

foxstar_jw: Both of you have something on your face...handsomeness. 

Sorry. What context is this? Who miss who and who is foxstar? 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

"...the song will express the deep feeling between Lee Young and Ra On"....Hmm I would like to think that this song will be used when they take their relationship to another level....ahem ahem "deep feeeling" and "Interlocking Fingers"...lol 

:D i will not expect more :D

Btw, havent seen kyj with NGs yet.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Your request has been updated on Page 712.

@febz  I figured out the reason why you could have been misquoted.  When I was trying to reply Mei Lee....the previous quote box I had was stubbornly stuck in the background and it was so hard to remove it.  I think the editor sometimes has PMS...mood swings and refused to work properly.... kekeke..

I was having the same annoying problem until last night, I accidentally press the Backspace button on my keyboard, and wallah! The quote box is gone! LOL! Soompi should have let us know how to erase the quote box.

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

lets fart more rainbow in the thread .. yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

@moodypie - I ate MDBC energize pill everyday .. that's why you see me so energetic

I was planning to keep quiet today and just rewatch that backhug scene again and again.........but this fart is dragging me to the keyboard. 

This is pushing beyond the boundaries here in this thread ...hahahahahaha. We have dust glitters (whatever you call it) from @pyoyong and now fart rainbow ?!!!! lol... I am not sure if this fart rainbow has a nice scent to it...but I am trying not to breathe while i am typing.

(dear chingus...I am having withdrawal of moonlight now...yup ...already started....and still 6 more eps to go....i don't know how I am going to survive this) :cold_sweat:

WVYvwZh.gifcr Bambi's fart rainbow

• Like 21

@lovehbhjw2013

*Cheers*  chingu, now I've been here longer than you ok, so I've run quite some tab in the bar, here's my bill *run*

@moodypie  I'm working on something now , my version of rainbow poop, whatever.

@Bambiina gosh  could you just face that horse butt a lil bit in the middle , so the smell can spread more evenly

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I was planning to keep quiet today and just rewatch that backhug scene again and again.........but this fart is dragging me to the keyboard. 

This is pushing beyond the boundaries here in this thread ...hahahahahaha. We have dust glitters (whatever you call it) from @pyoyong and now fart rainbow ?!!!! lol... I am not sure if this fart rainbow has a nice scent to it...but I am trying not to breathe while i am typing.

(dear chingus...I am having withdrawal of moonlight now...yup ...already started....and still 6 more eps to go....i don't know how I am going to survive this) :cold_sweat:

NO !!!! PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME THAT WE ONLY HAVE 6 EPISODES TO GO ...... NOOOOOO ...... ANDWAEEEEE ...... :tears::(:bawling:

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, moodypie said:

cr Bambi's fart rainbow

Join the YSC to distract yourself for a while:tounge_xd:....there is so much to discover about the young man or re-watch all the episodes until Moonday.... :tounge_wink:

• Like 15