[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

WHAT A SAD ENDING, RO was obviously hurting but she was holding it in and trying her best to hide it under a smile ))): 

Leaves me so worried about what she'll be thinking of doing next week. PLS PLS PLS let the preview put me at some ease at the very least. I can't wait 6 days not knowing how RO is going to deal with this sudden revelation.The only consolation I have is that she still came back to CP, but from the looks of it, I can't be sure if she'll stay )))))::tears:

• Like 22

thank you all!!!

just some random tots.

1. why so PG??? Ahhhhhh....... but consoled that LY carried RO. but stilll.....

2. fight fight. i like it when YS risked his life to save LY. tat was 1 heart stopping scene. BY saving LY at last moment. somehow seeing all three of them together just warms my heart, pls pls pls, YS and BY stay with LY and help him create the new Joseon!

3. Injuried LY. ***cry*** gave us a back scene and a binded chest scene. but the backhug of RO is beautiful!

4. RO know she is rebel daughter but chose to return to palace. actually was LY aware of her identity? if he does, then indeed he is taking a risk letting her go visit mum esp aft the fight cos RO may think "i am a danger to you so i must leave." but pls dun let this be a before farewell meet up.

• Like 22

LOL... at least she came back. If she had stayed away, the song Love is Over would have been really apt. But I don't think that their Love is Over because like the bracelets, they will find their way back to each other. 

Regarding the wedding, I hope it happens as per the novel. We don't need to dwell on the intricacies of the wedding (much like TMTETS) and focus on how 

Spoiler

CP will still be thinking of Ra On and leaving HY on the wedding night. [I know that's cruel but I worry more for uri Ra On] 

The CP does need HY's family backing to fight against the ministers. Unless the trump card could be Little Princess. I believe she will have a large role in the downfall of Evil PM Kim. 

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

Yeong smiled at the end. Not a good sign because RaOn was looking at him w/ tears on her eyes.

She might do something next week :bawling:

i get the feeling she might break her promise and leave the palace.:bawling:

2 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Hahaha I thought the same thing! I think they just wanted to let us know by reading his facial expression that he was worried for Yeong & RO? :sweatingbullets::blink:

or the letter he's writing could be in exchange of that letter he got from the minion of his haraboji with different content?:vicx:

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, syeramy said:

I personally don't know how this story will work in the end. 

When will the wedding going to happen? Too much sweetness can give you diabetes you know.

I just don't know. 

hope this drama wont be like W in the end/when it get closer to end. . . 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Tell me that I am wrong...

With the ost LOVE IS OVER...does it mean that RAON is going to leave, and break promise after she overhead mom and harabuji's conversation. ***cries

In the novel

Spoiler

She attempted to leave with her family after the wedding has taken place.because she felt her presence would be a burden to CP.........but was attacked by minions and brought back to challenge CP because they exposed her both a rebel's daughter and a woman... but she was saved by CP and he sent her off to a hiding place he built in preparation for her hiding with her family and BY was assigned by CP to watch over them.

So they had a temporary separation, designed by CP....while he stayed behind to deal with the Kim Clan....  

I don't know how the drama will craft the separation...

• Like 20